Photo

all secret vehicles post here

158 replies to this topic
laurennnx0o
  • laurennnx0o

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:58 AM

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but i found a forklift.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:39 AM

QUOTE (laurennnx0o @ Jun 4 2008, 03:58)
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but i found a forklift.

It hasn't been posted yet but it's not a rare vehicle unfortunately. At least you tried. icon14.gif

Doctor Who TJ
  • Doctor Who TJ

Whovian

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:22 PM

I found a car called a Pinneacle, bit weird looking its next to a house, in the 3rd city, can't remember where though! Its quite slow! biggrin.gif

4turnbull
  • 4turnbull

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 05:03 PM

[QUOTE]Sultan RS and Futo GT have to be 2 of the fastest cars in the game

no way are they, everyone says that the Futo GT is rare, yet ive got 2 in my game, and the sultan rs isnt fast, its just really cool, Things like the Comet, Super GT, Turismo, Infernus, etc are much faster

Forde
  • Forde

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (Hayze @ May 14 2008, 00:26)
I've seen the Sultan RS being driven by random peds before and I've seen it at I think Autoerotica. Why does everyone always swear its a hidden car just because of the one by the old mansion? I've seen it right out in the open too.

yeah i found mine in the middle of the road in dukes

Timpo
  • Timpo

Trash

• Members

Posted 04 June 2008 - 07:13 PM

maybe they aren't fast, but they corner as hell..

northernmonkey
  • northernmonkey

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:17 PM

Sorry for bringing up an old thread, but has anyone else found the custome Coquette? It's white with a red stripe on either side and I found it around the corner from the Bohan safehouse, outside the garage that Vlad had you blow up. Also it had a weird effect; as I was driving around Bohan in it before I parked it at my safehouse, I noticed that on every street, all the parked cars were also Coquette's. It wasn't a case of one or two, at one point there was 5 of them lined up ina row.

Has anyone else noticed this?

roofy85
  • roofy85

theres a light at the end of the tunnel; its a train

• Members

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (northernmonkey @ Jul 11 2008, 12:17)
Sorry for bringing up an old thread, but has anyone else found the custome Coquette? It's white with a red stripe on either side and I found it around the corner from the Bohan safehouse, outside the garage that Vlad had you blow up. Also it had a weird effect; as I was driving around Bohan in it before I parked it at my safehouse, I noticed that on every street, all the parked cars were also Coquette's. It wasn't a case of one or two, at one point there was 5 of them lined up ina row.

thats just a paint job for the coquette. Go to a pay and spray and keep backing in and out until you get it

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (roofy85 @ Jul 11 2008, 08:25)

thats just a paint job for the coquette. Go to a pay and spray and keep backing in and out until you get it

yup...just like the black paint job w/ red stripe on the Huntley Sport...nothing special about the vehicle just a different paint job. Same thing as w/ some cars when you get them resprayed they come out w/ black wheels or gold...etc (Futo, Vincent, Sentinel, Presidente, just to name a few)

-XS

serge1231123
  • serge1231123

XBOX360 FANBOY

• Members

Posted 13 July 2008 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (NZskep @ May 12 2008, 08:03)
in one of the fire stations there is a car which is called 'ECTO1' and looks like the car from ghost busters.

if you get in it you can activate 'busting missions' - like the vigilante ones but you have to get ghosts instead.

here is a pic

user posted image

srsly

devil.gif

fake stop lieing to people u will crush their hopes and dreams monocle.gif

dustinlib
  • dustinlib

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:37 AM

any way to get the FIB buffalo other than the mission where the feds bust the mansion? I didn't know you could still use the hove beach parking, I got two more slots to fill.

cimt
  • cimt

[★] TCD

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:13 PM

Does a slightly modded Intruder and Ferico (sp?) count? I found them both in Chinatown.

Jak94
  • Jak94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (pinky @ May 29 2008, 08:10)
QUOTE (Flamingnun @ May 27 2008, 17:11)
Look familiar?

user posted image

Not an evo, or a subaru, it's (based on) a toyota altezza. (lexus brand this too under something in the IS series, but lexus are teh gay)

The sultan in GTA:SA was clearly a tribute to the 1999 impreza wrx, this looks nothing like anything miti/subaru currently make, although the rear lights definatley pay homage to the Evo 4/5.

Also managed to finally get my hands on a Futo GT, northwest in Bohan. It's the tiny little details like that (read: the detailed carbon fiber hood, the drivers seat being replaced with a race bucket, the miniscule vinyl on the hood, etc...) that make me appreciate the brilliance of the rockstar developers even moar.

<3

Here is the problem with people and GTA cars, they think it is just based on one when in fact usually two or more.
The front is indeed quite like the Altezza or Lexus but from the windscreen back it is in fact an Evo 5 or 6. Rear views easily confirm this, especially the versions with extra spoiler.
user posted image
Note the body line that runs through the car at door handle height, same as the Sultan.

Sultan RS anyone?
user posted image

Again, they never made any two door Evos, or Altezzas to be frank, the RS has a little WRX in there for good measure.
Also, the engine looks like a Honda unit, but the sound is undeniably Subaru.

So there you have it, not one car but many.

Bang on, you are EXACTLY right there, well done, finally someone has realised what it so obviously is! colgate.gif

Have a Cookie cookie.gif

RobJohnB95
  • RobJohnB95

John

• Members

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:18 AM

QUOTE (damion5050 @ May 8 2008, 22:08)
QUOTE (sam.wilson @ May 8 2008, 19:37)
The Sultan RS has got to be the fastest car availible.
You can find one behind the garages next to the old mansion

Where is this old mansion you speak of ??

can't believe u don't know about this car location....sultan rs has been the talk for about a month!

Sultan Rs Location And Preview

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwSVsOkr9vU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwSVsOkr9vU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

RobJohnB95
  • RobJohnB95

John

• Members

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:21 AM

lol somewhere i can't remember in the map there is a curved road and if u drive pass it with what eva car i think its 5 or 4 that appear parked

Benzoboy
  • Benzoboy

Like Ronnyboy, but better.

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:33 PM Edited by Benzoboy, 06 August 2008 - 04:46 PM.

I've only ever seen like 1 Willard apart from the one in that early mission, same for Pinnacle, only seen one of those, apart from having to steal one for Petrovic in Car Jack City online, nice looking car if I do say so myself.

Btw, the White/Red Coquette is based on the Corvette that Face drove in the A-Team...

user posted image
user posted image

Don't think the GTA4 version has the black part of the stripe though, but I could be wrong.

EDIT: Oh, and to finally put this to rest...

user posted image

Sultan RS front = 1st Generation Lexus IS/Toyota Altezza TRD, it's the TRD, you can tell because it's debadged and the bumper looks slightly similar...
user posted image

Sultan RS side = Any general 3-door coupe, possibly BMW M3 or Subaru Impreza 22b...
user posted imageuser posted image

Sultan RS rear (Not pictured) = Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV or V...
user posted imageuser posted image

Also, the hood scoop it sometimes comes with is like the one the Subaru Impreza WRX STi is famous for...
user posted image

MaineGD17
  • MaineGD17

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:55 PM

I found an all black Cavalcade with black rims... cool.gif

Benzoboy
  • Benzoboy

Like Ronnyboy, but better.

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:20 PM

Serious? Was it the one in that mission for Playboy X where you go up the window cleaner thing and snipe off the Mafia bosses? or was it deffo out and about? If so, where?

playboyxX
  • playboyxX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:27 PM

i think the infernus is the best

MaineGD17
  • MaineGD17

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:31 AM Edited by MaineGD17, 07 August 2008 - 12:33 AM.

QUOTE (Benzoboy @ Aug 6 2008, 17:20)
Serious? Was it the one in that mission for Playboy X where you go up the window cleaner thing and snipe off the Mafia bosses? or was it deffo out and about? If so, where?

Yea, it was on that mission...
CODE
when u sniped a guy and he falls on a Cavalcade...thats the one with black rims, just grab it then save, and continue the mission....

i dont no how 2 do the black caption???

lmao.me
  • lmao.me

Kitty

• Members

Posted 11 August 2008 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE (33stradale @ May 11 2008, 21:13)
in the mission with phill bell at the old mansion, some 'FIB' doge avenger ripoffs chase ya, but i haven't seen them anywhere else in the game,
and the sultan rs is better than the supercars because it's less fragile and easier to go round 90' corners with, making it the best car for racing, although their easy anyway so you can do them with a cab, and it's not in the multiplayer.

also i was in a heli over acter and i saw a quattroporte like car, i didn't get into it but i saw it from close and it wan't the cogsinnetti, has anyone seen a lux 4 door like that?

Since no-one replyed to you, I will. colgate.gif
There is a car that looks like the Cogsinnetti, and its a 4 door lux car too.
It's the PMP 600. Other than that, i'm not shure if there's any car that matches your description. confused.gif

Off-topic: Since we're talking about cars, I just want to mention that the Huntley Sport is the Land Rover Sport. tounge2.gif

lmao.me
  • lmao.me

Kitty

• Members

Posted 11 August 2008 - 11:53 AM

QUOTE (playboyxX @ Aug 6 2008, 22:27)

Maybe that's becouse it's a Lamborgini Diablo, eh?

Game|Star_[PS3]
  • Game|Star_[PS3]

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:54 PM

I found a Dukes with its engine out of the hood

Its not THAT special, but you wont find these easily

GermanRoulette
  • GermanRoulette

The Wheelman

• Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:03 PM

Does anyone know what I should drive around for a Lokus to show up?

B/c I've been looking for around 3 days now, and I'm staring to get pissed

Zyron7568
  • Zyron7568

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:19 PM

Theres quite a few of them here but i thInk they can only be found in multiplayer... Not sure: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=421326

Also the Sultan RS is based on a first generation Lexus IS300 look it up.

OMN.Administraion
  • OMN.Administraion

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (lmao.me @ Monday, Aug 11 2008, 11:53)
QUOTE (playboyxX @ Aug 6 2008, 22:27)

Maybe that's becouse it's a Lamborgini Diablo, eh?

It's a Lamborghini Murcielago - The Diablo's slightly different.

Lamborghini Murcielago - "Infernus"

LadyHaHa
  • LadyHaHa

Algonquin Assassin John Vera

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

I don't remember where it is, but I saw on YouTube a car that looked like a Lamborghini(?). It was orange, I think...

Does anybody know what car I'm talking about?

Karambalaya
  • Karambalaya

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE (LadyHaHa @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 17:16)
I don't remember where it is, but I saw on YouTube a car that looked like a Lamborghini(?). It was orange, I think...

Does anybody know what car I'm talking about?

Wild guess: the orange Infernus you get from Bernie after passing his missions?

markleshark7
  • markleshark7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:22 PM

you all missed out the infernus, parked outside the restaurant in broker, to the right of the park. its ablve the very visible roundabout with an arch. if you pass, most people will drive straight under the arch

CassiusDio
  • CassiusDio

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:27 PM

I think that location is a result of a glitch in the game. If the Infernus is the last of Stevie's car thefts then it will respawn there for quite some time, but not 'forever'. My first time through the game that was my last theft one Infernus for continual theft, second time around it wasn't and no Infernus.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users