» «
Photo

all secret vehicles post here

158 replies to this topic
AvnGrad
  • AvnGrad

Chipper

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 02:12 PM Edited by AvnGrad, 17 May 2008 - 02:45 PM.

Finally I have found an easy way to get an Infernus. Everytime 100% works.

Simply when done with the races from Brucie or prior to that doesnt matter, Go to Alderney call Brucie to set you
up with a race, go to the race and there the first car is infernus among the other exotics. Dont bother racing
simply kill the driver and get in.

Simple as that... why did it took me so much time to figure that out, really
so stupid. smile.gif

After that buy Brucie a drink or whatever to get back the 3% lost... tounge2.gif

Lil' Red
  • Lil' Red

Liberty City Venue Force Assault Battallion Leader

• Members

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:14 AM

I can't wait to get my hands on a Sultan RS and a Futo GT... I haven't even seen the Futo GT but if it's good as some of you guys say it is I will definitely save it in my Alderney safehouse behind only my red Infernus.

I feel like making a list now.

Bohan Safehouse:
Super GT
Turismo

Northwood Safehouse:
PMP 600 (Is that the name?)
Comet

Middle Park East Safehouse:
PCJ 600
Current: Green Infernus
Future: Sultan RS

Alderney City Safehouse:
[Empty]
Red Infernus

I also plan on doing the barge test because it's rare that I find a heavy ass car to be faster than a lighter car. A Lamborghini is obviously faster than a Bentley or a Rolls Royce.

Geetar_Axel
  • Geetar_Axel

Australia's GTA Guitarist

• Members

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:37 AM

At one of the docks their is a secret car! Its an special Invader (V8?) Always their, its the docks where you do the Deal with Dimitri.

Brandt
  • Brandt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:07 AM

I have found:

The Sultan RS obviously since it is the only one I know of with a fixed spawn point.

The Sentinel XS for me anyway can easily be found driving around northern Alderney after snatching the Sultan RS.

I've also found that the Uranus Lozspeed and special Cavalcades will spawn in Broker fairly often when driving standard models of said vehicles.

I have yet to see any of the other special models, but maybe that will help anyone looking for any of those.

Brandt
  • Brandt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE (chuck berry @ May 14 2008, 13:31)
The Cognoscenti is pretty rare.

there's almost always one parked in Pegorino's driveway

XxScHw4RtZxX
  • XxScHw4RtZxX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:38 AM

QUOTE (Geetar_Axel @ May 18 2008, 06:37)
At one of the docks their is a secret car! Its an special Invader (V8?) Always their, its the docks where you do the Deal with Dimitri.

can i see a pic of that?? or location on map??

chris2408
  • chris2408

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:12 PM

I found a rasta colord voodoo it has gold trims instead of silver and the back wheels are even lower then the normal voodoos you cant hardly see them.

ForcedInduction
  • ForcedInduction

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:47 AM

I'm not gonna argue with you guy's about the fastest car, but if you want to practically double your acceleration
you can shoot all the tires of your car and wait for them to pop off then get in a straight line and watch how much
faster you accelerate

me and my friends call it "upgrading," this is also very fun with large, long vehicles like a bus or limo, it destroys anything
in its path.

I think this is a glitch in the physics engine, "smaller wheels, faster acceleration" I don't know either way its funny as hell.

to add to the rare car stuff I saw a old car, looked like a 50's belair or something and haven't seen it again in over 30hrs.
of game play. also found a huge semi in Broker, had a huge looking crane or something, I was pissed to find out it wasn't
usable, either is the forklit, gay!

Coldkilla
  • Coldkilla

GTA Film Director

• Members

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE (TheSharkIsALie @ May 8 2008, 23:18)
QUOTE (sam.wilson)
The Sultan RS has got to be the fastest car availible.

Not even close. The comet, Turismo, Super GT, and Infernus are all much faster from my experience.

Wrong - The Infernus has the exact same speed as the Sultan RS. However, the Sultan RS has a slight edge on acceleration. I was doing some speed tests online with some buddies and the Sultan RS is the best especially in less populated areas with tight turns. The acceleration bump really helps in getting up to speed.

Ac3to
  • Ac3to

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 May 2008 - 05:47 AM

QUOTE (Inertiatic @ May 14 2008, 16:07)
QUOTE (pinky @ May 12 2008, 13:11)
QUOTE (sam.wilson)

Not even close. The comet, Turismo, Super GT, and Infernus are all much faster from my experience.

The Super Gt is the fastest out of all the cars, using the patented airport test.
Do the jump from the airport to the barge and the Super Gt will cover the most distance by far, you can barely stop because you land so far onto the barge....

Or just the lightest? Think about it...A Bentley Continental and a Ferrari F50 hit a ramp both at 200mph Which is gonna fly farthest? Physics my friend.

But Sultan RS, as was said before is so much better with the resiliance and cornering. Me, i love sentinels...don't feel so bad when i dent them...

Wrong.. that's not physics, my friend tounge.gif If they both hit the ramp at the same speed, their weight would have no effect on how fast (or far) they travel. Drop a bowling ball and a tennis ball from the same height; see which'll hit the ground first.

Geetar_Axel
  • Geetar_Axel

Australia's GTA Guitarist

• Members

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE (XxScHw4RtZxX @ May 18 2008, 07:38)

Sorry mate, thats all I know pretty much, Im sure its on Alderney! There is always a car hidden in there, BUT Im sure the first time I found it....it was a pretty sweet Primo. i wouldnt be surprised if it spawns special upgrades there.

Boods
  • Boods

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:38 AM

Have you ever thought of cheaking the OFFICIAL car stats?

http://www.gta4.net/vehicles/

And its 100% accurate and true, data was taken off the game disks.

Cheak it out yeah?

apoel13
  • apoel13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:49 PM Edited by apoel13, 21 May 2008 - 09:03 PM.

So it's
Infernus, Comet, Turismo, Banshee, Coquette 336 km/h
SuperGT 317 km/h
Sultan RS 300 km/h

Btw, the Sultan RS has the fastest acceleration, that's why people may believe that it is the fastest.

biggrin.gif

cable126
  • cable126

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 May 2008 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE (Ac3to @ May 21 2008, 05:47)
QUOTE (Inertiatic @ May 14 2008, 16:07)
QUOTE (pinky @ May 12 2008, 13:11)
QUOTE (sam.wilson)

The Super Gt is the fastest out of all the cars, using the patented airport test.
Do the jump from the airport to the barge and the Super Gt will cover the most distance by far, you can barely stop because you land so far onto the barge....

Or just the lightest? Think about it...A Bentley Continental and a Ferrari F50 hit a ramp both at 200mph Which is gonna fly farthest? Physics my friend.

But Sultan RS, as was said before is so much better with the resiliance and cornering. Me, i love sentinels...don't feel so bad when i dent them...

Wrong.. that's not physics, my friend tounge.gif If they both hit the ramp at the same speed, their weight would have no effect on how fast (or far) they travel. Drop a bowling ball and a tennis ball from the same height; see which'll hit the ground first.

You obviously know nothing about physics do you? Look up a word called Inertia and that will help you.

ace62394
  • ace62394

CloverGang Kingpin

• Members

Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:07 AM

The FIB Buffalo chases you at 5 stars...

RGC Church
  • RGC Church

Renegade Gaming Community

• Members

Posted 22 May 2008 - 07:27 PM

you cant really call the sultan RS a secret for one reason only

IF it was a secret then why the hell is it in the Sports sec of the race lineup?

secrets are things you find not things you can select

Yokel
  • Yokel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 May 2008 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (Geetar_Axel @ May 21 2008, 08:50)
QUOTE (XxScHw4RtZxX @ May 18 2008, 07:38)

Sorry mate, thats all I know pretty much, Im sure its on Alderney! There is always a car hidden in there, BUT Im sure the first time I found it....it was a pretty sweet Primo. i wouldnt be surprised if it spawns special upgrades there.

At the docks on the east side of alderney? Is it hidden behind something, in that case, WHAT? Want more secret cars!

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:26 AM

here is what i have found so far and i;m sure most have found the same vehicles but i don't see most posted here...so here goes:

Huntley Sport - i have found a regular version with and w/o running boards and i have also come across the jamacian colored huntley but just the other day i found driving around broker ( 1st city) a black huntley w/ a red side stripe that wrapped around the entire vehicle on the beltline and after powerboating w/ brucie i was able to have his 2 toned gold huntley.

Contender (truck) - i mainly see the reg version that is just an ext. cab truck, much like the new F-150, but i have seen versions w/ added parts, most rare i've noticed so far has been one w/ a grille guard and rollbar w/ driving lights (which DO NOT light up!) - same is true for the Rancher - reg version looking like a truck and a K5 blazer and then some w/ added parts, on that note the same is true for the Bobcat as well.

Patriot - reg version looks like a Hummer H2 then there is one that has a graphic on the side and i got one that had the graphis, side exahust pipes and a light bar on the roof w/ 4 or 5 offroad lights

broker seems to have a few vehicles that could potentially be like the gang vehicle of GTA's past - i saw a black Schaffer w/ black wheels that was different from the normal version that you see, only real difference was it had a different front bumper, black paint, and black wheels...but when i yanked the guy outta the car like 5 people from around the street started shooting at me and other vehicles stopped that were black - that brings me to the next one the Rebla, normal version is everywhere but there is a black one with a lower ground FX kit and different exhaust that is also in Broker

Ingot - very unexciting vehicle and not something i really ever thought i'd be mentioning but i found what seemed to be a gang like vehicle like i previously mentioned - it was dark red cruising around Broker and it had a different front bumper and side skirts with something written on the side skirt right behind the front wheel - it said something like NG90R or something so it is different that the normal one

i'm sure i don't have to mention the many variations of Sabre GT and Dukes that are running around, as well as the different versions of the Moonbeam

Primo - seems to be a normal version and a tuned version that is running around Bohan - is a metallic red w/ rear spoiler and lower ground f/x

Hakumai - i got the first one of these from the strip club in Bohan and then found a tuned version driving around - it is red and has a rear wing and a different front bumper than the normal version - pretty cool little car

Futo - the regular Futo is easy to find in just about every city but i found the tuned version that turns out to be a Futo GT (says that in the front grille)...easy to find by the strip club in Bohan especially if you are driving the reg. Futo - it is also red and has a c/f hood and black wheels and strut tower brace as previously mentioned in a post

Sultan - sultan looks like a combo of a subaru impreza, subaru legacy (new body style) and it looks to have mitsu evo tails...no surprise since that was what the last one kinda looked like too but there is a tuned version that is not the RS - it is a reg. sultan 4dr but it has a vented hood like an evo V/VI and rear wing similar to the newer evo wings or STi impreza wing, then of course there is the Sultan RS 2dr that is kind of like the old 22b Sti version impreza w/ widebody kit and race components like the rollcage and side exhaust and lightweight looking wheels. The RS badging looks very much like the EVO RS badging and the tails go right along with that but the body is very much subaru - seems to have a version w/ the subie scoop hood and one w/o the hood scoop

lastly...the Sentinel - there is the normal version and also the normal version w/ black wheels and then the is the tuned version that is my personal favorite the Sentinel XS, even though the game doesn't call it that. Easy to find once you unlock the last city and it is a pretty nice looking vehicle w/ rear window louver, hood scoop and M3 GTR hood vents, rear wing and ground f/x - exhaust tips look larger than the stock version as well - the STD (Sentinel Tuning Division) is a little odd and out of place since the car screams of BMW M3/M3 GTR but its still a pretty cool ride.

thats all i have found so far, maybe some have found more and could add to this list but there are probable some that havent found all of these and it will give them something to look for - later whatsthat.gif

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:13 AM

forgot to mention the Cavalcade and Cavalcade FXT - the FXT has a few different version w/ added parts but i found a Cavalcade SUV that had roofrails, it was dark red/maroon w/ gold wheels - i resprayed mine to make it black w/ silver wheels but if you blow out the back window it has a sweet system in the back w/ speakers and amps etc. found that driving around Bohan quite often so its not rare or hidden you just have to be in the right place at the right time

something i just found that i thought was pretty cool was a different version of the Landstalker - again i reference my gang car idea - remember the mafi sentinels and other gang vehicles from earlier games, voodoo, etc - same idea here but with different vehicles like the Schafter and Rebla but this one is a Landstalker...found it just a few mins ago in Algonquin by the Playboy X inherited safehouse - when you compare it to the reg version here is what's different - it is black and has running boards that makes it appear lower to the ground and it does not have the roof rails that the normal one has - the gang reference here is that the guy driving it was armed and started shooting at me when i jacked it - he blew out the side windows and i noticed it had TV Monitors in the front seat headrests that are visible from outside the vehicle and thru the rear window

later whatsthat.gif

TheChingGang
  • TheChingGang

Pothead

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:38 AM Edited by TheChingGang, 23 May 2008 - 10:40 AM.

Hey Sentinel XS where do you find the regular tuned version of the sultan? The one that resembles the Evo7 hood and spoiler? I THOUGHT i saw it but thought my eyes were tricking me, glad I really saw it! Is it a gang car btw? I seen Gang versions of alot of cars that are modified in some sense, like the Asian gang Feroci/accord looking sedan and some other ones but they arent worth mentioning.Usually it's the car with a lip kit and a spoiler and some rims or what not
Also the Futo GT isn't that fast, it picks up into a decent speed just like any other car but it's definately good for cornering and drifting

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:13 AM

i got the tuned sultan, non RS 4 door, w/ spoiler and hood right by the safehouse in Alderny - i was getting out of another vehicle at my safehouse and literally bumped into the sultan - it was a traffic vehicle that hit into me so i jacked it and then more started to appear just like with any "rare" vehicle - once u have one there are more to find

i realize most vehicles aren't worth mentioning but i just found it interesting how many different variants there were to vehicles in the game...makes it seem more like a real city b/c when i look around in actual reality people do have similar cars modded in different ways

just found a Presidente last night that had a custom grille and a rear wing...it was pretty cool no better than the reg one just a little more astetically pleasing

later whatsthat.gif
  • Can'tFindMyPenis likes this

wildhalcyon
  • wildhalcyon

Im high on funk

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (cable126 @ May 21 2008, 21:33)

Wrong.. that's not physics, my friend  tounge.gif  If they both hit the ramp at the same speed, their weight would have no effect on how fast (or far) they travel.  Drop a bowling ball and a tennis ball from the same height; see which'll hit the ground first.

You obviously know nothing about physics do you? Look up a word called Inertia and that will help you.

Inertia doesn't apply to this situation. Galileo demonstrated quite nicely that two bodies of unequal mass will travel at the same velocity under the influence of gravity. The bowling ball/tennis ball scenario is valid. Assuming that the two cars are leaving the ramp at the same speed, and have roughly the same aerodynamic resistance, they will react exactly the same.

Inertia has to do with the resistance to changes in momentum - thus inertia would point out that the heavier car requires more force to accelerate to the same speed leaving the ramp, but we've already stated that they are traveling at the same speed. It has practically NOTHING to do with cars flying off ramps.

amcycletrans
  • amcycletrans

Darius Fontaine

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:49 PM

Is there a actual complete list of every vehicle is GTA IV?, The game guide does not have a list and illustrations of the vehicles like it did for San Andreas.

snafu
  • snafu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:44 PM

negative...all I find on those docks consistently is a minivan...sounds like you got lucky once

snafu
  • snafu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (Boods @ May 21 2008, 11:38)
Have you ever thought of cheaking the OFFICIAL car stats?

http://www.gta4.net/vehicles/

And its 100% accurate and true, data was taken off the game disks.

Cheak it out yeah?

hmmm thats interesting and possibly even accurate but it seems like the numbers are all jacked...the best 0-60 time in the dame is 10.7 secs??? The family sedan can do 0-60 in 10 secs -lol. Also, it has Roman's piece of sh*t taxi rated with a top speed of 165 mph which is just absurd, that hunk of junk wouldn't hit 75

cash22
  • cash22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 May 2008 - 06:27 AM

QUOTE (wildhalcyon @ May 23 2008, 14:41)

Wrong.. that's not physics, my friend  tounge.gif  If they both hit the ramp at the same speed, their weight would have no effect on how fast (or far) they travel.  Drop a bowling ball and a tennis ball from the same height; see which'll hit the ground first.

Inertia doesn't apply to this situation. Galileo demonstrated quite nicely that two bodies of unequal mass will travel at the same velocity under the influence of gravity. The bowling ball/tennis ball scenario is valid. Assuming that the two cars are leaving the ramp at the same speed, and have roughly the same aerodynamic resistance, they will react exactly the same.

Inertia has to do with the resistance to changes in momentum - thus inertia would point out that the heavier car requires more force to accelerate to the same speed leaving the ramp, but we've already stated that they are traveling at the same speed. It has practically NOTHING to do with cars flying off ramps.

How about a bowling ball and a feather? Try it for yourself they do not land at the same time. Time to rethink your phisics, you missing an important piece.

cash22
  • cash22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 May 2008 - 06:32 AM

QUOTE (cash22 @ May 25 2008, 06:27)
QUOTE (wildhalcyon @ May 23 2008, 14:41)

How about a bowling ball and a feather? Try it for yourself they do not land at the same time. Time to rethink your phisics, you missing an important piece.

Sorry wildhalcyon, I jumped the gun, when i first read your comment i missed the part you wrote about air resistance.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:05 AM

Secret is maybe Sultan RS

I also reckon Sentiel XS they look ok and pretty fast

Futo GT ans Super GT are also rare

Captain NoScope
  • Captain NoScope

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 May 2008 - 08:34 PM

My cars:

Bohan:
NOOSE Cruiser
Futo GT

Algonquin 1:
Infernus
PMP 600 with spoiler - got it in a mission, haven't seen another with the spoiler

Algonquin 2:
Infernus
Sultan RS

Alderney:
SuperGT
Coqette - white with red stripe

redwolf206
  • redwolf206

Sikamikanico

• Members

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:06 PM

Anyone drive the Ripley at the Airport? I've only seen it there a few times.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users