» «
Photo

all secret vehicles post here

158 replies to this topic
JM701
  • JM701

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:52 AM Edited by JM701, 13 May 2008 - 02:01 AM.

I don't know if this is old news but between the two bridges connecting to the little island with the abandoned hospital on the Algonquin side there is a tug boat. If you swim to the bow and press the button to enter vehicles Niko will climb to the deck. You have to go to the pilot house on the very top deck to get to the steering wheel. This was the tug seen in trailer 2 and with the exception of the import/export cranes in San Andreas I'm pretty sure its the biggest vehicle in a GTA so far.

Edit: Just saw the above post mentioning another Tug

bang508
  • bang508

Mark Chump

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 May 2008 - 05:59 AM

QUOTE (NZskep @ May 12 2008, 12:03)
in one of the fire stations there is a car which is called 'ECTO1' and looks like the car from ghost busters.

if you get in it you can activate 'busting missions' - like the vigilante ones but you have to get ghosts instead.

here is a pic

user posted image

srsly

devil.gif

you should be banned for being retarded

NZskep
  • NZskep

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:16 AM

QUOTE (bang508 @ May 13 2008, 05:59)
in one of the fire stations there is a car which is called 'ECTO1' and looks like the car from ghost busters.

if you get in it you can activate 'busting missions' - like the vigilante ones but you have to get ghosts instead.

here is a pic

srsly

devil.gif

maybe you should see a doctor about your complete lack of sense of humour.

GtaFreak_blingbling
  • GtaFreak_blingbling

The Exiles - Proven Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (Fealiks @ May 7 2008, 23:44)
QUOTE (Panksta @ May 7 2008, 04:33)
the sultan rs is the best so far

What's so good about the sultan rs?

It's the best hidden one icon14.gif

Tetra Vega
  • Tetra Vega

Ka-Tra

• Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (NZskep @ May 13 2008, 04:16)

here is a pic

srsly

devil.gif

Perhaps you should see a doctor to ask about corrective surgery on your funny bone.

Yeah, I nearly sh*t myself when I found the Tug. It's f*cking MASSIVE! And here I thought the Marquis was the biggest boat, though it's definitely the biggest Marquis yet.

Captain NoScope
  • Captain NoScope

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 12:20 AM

I've seen a Jamaican colored Voodoo in Steinway. Driving a car for Stevie so I didn't take it but that's been the only time I've seen one. That's kinda neat I guess.

Hayze
  • Hayze

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 12:26 AM

I've seen the Sultan RS being driven by random peds before and I've seen it at I think Autoerotica. Why does everyone always swear its a hidden car just because of the one by the old mansion? I've seen it right out in the open too.

Bugsy Segal
  • Bugsy Segal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (pinky @ May 12 2008, 13:11)
QUOTE (TheSharkIsALie @ May 8 2008, 23:18)
QUOTE (sam.wilson)
The Sultan RS has got to be the fastest car availible.

Not even close. The comet, Turismo, Super GT, and Infernus are all much faster from my experience.

The Super Gt is the fastest out of all the cars, using the patented airport test.
Do the jump from the airport to the barge and the Super Gt will cover the most distance by far, you can barely stop because you land so far onto the barge.
Just line any car you are testing at the bottom of the ramp at the opposite end of the runway and go for it.
You can time them using this method too.
The car models with the extra parts are no quicker than the standard models, the parts are just aesthetic.
I have only the Futo GT left to put to the test now, if ever I get my hands on one of those rare beasts.

I jumped that barge entirely with the RS- I think that beats yours tounge.gif

Also I've never seen a futo, let alone a GT version of it

LocoLowCo.
  • LocoLowCo.

GRUPPE sechs

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:07 AM

Sultan RS and Futo GT have to be 2 of the fastest cars in the game

NZskep
  • NZskep

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:56 AM

QUOTE (Tetra Vega @ May 13 2008, 22:02)
QUOTE (NZskep @ May 13 2008, 04:16)

here is a pic

srsly

devil.gif

Perhaps you should see a doctor to ask about corrective surgery on your funny bone.

Yeah, I nearly sh*t myself when I found the Tug. It's f*cking MASSIVE! And here I thought the Marquis was the biggest boat, though it's definitely the biggest Marquis yet.

why? is my elbow out of joint or something? mercie_blink.gif

chuck berry
  • chuck berry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:31 PM

The Cognoscenti is pretty rare.

AvnGrad
  • AvnGrad

Chipper

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:45 PM

This is idiotic... There is no way to get an infernus in single player.
YES you get one from B, YES you can even get one from S,
But why the F*CK you cant find one just like that,

Pretty stupid, since the one i got disappeared.
Is there one so hidden that even Rockstar forgot where they put it..

Inertiatic
  • Inertiatic

ESP

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (sam.wilson)

Not even close. The comet, Turismo, Super GT, and Infernus are all much faster from my experience.

The Super Gt is the fastest out of all the cars, using the patented airport test.
Do the jump from the airport to the barge and the Super Gt will cover the most distance by far, you can barely stop because you land so far onto the barge....

Or just the lightest? Think about it...A Bentley Continental and a Ferrari F50 hit a ramp both at 200mph Which is gonna fly farthest? Physics my friend.

But Sultan RS, as was said before is so much better with the resiliance and cornering. Me, i love sentinels...don't feel so bad when i dent them...

GarthKnight08
  • GarthKnight08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (AvnGrad @ May 14 2008, 13:45)

Cant you get one from the Stevie missions & just grab one of the million spawned ones that appear while driving it?

DjD88
  • DjD88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:49 AM

just adding that the sultan RS is clearly modelled on a subaru impreza. lush car like. never seen one in single player though

Dead At 4pm
  • Dead At 4pm

Yeah i know...but whatever.

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (DjD88 @ May 15 2008, 08:49)
just adding that the sultan RS is clearly modelled on a subaru impreza. lush car like. never seen one in single player though

Thank you, someone has finally got it right. the sultan rs is a subaru impreza spin off not an evo or a m3.

and there is one in single player on the third island somewhere. i cant be stuffed describing where

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 04:44 AM

here is a pic

user posted image

srsly

devil.gif

shut up turd burglar

AvnGrad
  • AvnGrad

Chipper

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:52 AM

QUOTE (GarthKnight08 @ May 14 2008, 22:25)
QUOTE (AvnGrad @ May 14 2008, 13:45)

Cant you get one from the Stevie missions & just grab one of the million spawned ones that appear while driving it?

Sure you can like i said, but for the 78h i have played the game in single player, MP excluded,
I have not seen one Infernus spawn randomly, just like that. I am 100% done, been everywhere, seen everything,
but not one Infernus parked or going down the street.

Axe_Gaijin
  • Axe_Gaijin

Crashtestdummie

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (Dead At 4pm @ May 15 2008, 04:24)

Thank you, someone has finally got it right. the sultan rs is a subaru impreza spin off not an evo or a m3.

and there is one in single player on the third island somewhere. i cant be stuffed describing where

It's both, it's a mix of Impreza (mainly front) and Evo (rear lights and roofline).

Just look at the various options they spawn with for bonnets, some have the indented Evo style, some the Scooby scoop.

ViperGTS-R
  • ViperGTS-R

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:35 AM

GTA cars are based on a mixture of styles so they dont directly annoy any car companies, also because it looks more interesting. So to say it is a copy of X or a copy of Y is wrong, its just a mix of X and Y.

In terms of car speed... why cant you just find 1 long straight road, i.e. the runway or something similar with no police, find a benchmark line to start and find another line to stop (or just find a wall to hit), and get a stopwatch out, as someone said above, th barge test isnt fair in terms of what is fastest, as it isnt a test of speed, its a test of speed coupled with weight.

My guess for top speed is probably the Infernus, Comet, Turismo or Super GT.

pinky
  • pinky

"Tooled up and chibbin' ye, ya Bass".

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE (Inertiatic @ May 14 2008, 16:07)
QUOTE (sam.wilson)

Do the jump from the airport to the barge and the Super Gt will cover the most distance by far, you can barely stop because you land so far onto the barge....

Or just the lightest? Think about it...A Bentley Continental and a Ferrari F50 hit a ramp both at 200mph Which is gonna fly farthest? Physics my friend.

But Sultan RS, as was said before is so much better with the resiliance and cornering. Me, i love sentinels...don't feel so bad when i dent them...

Did I put a Bentley up against a Ferrari?
No.
I only tested like for like, and I do know how the handling works in GTA games thanks. wink.gif

Tetra Vega
  • Tetra Vega

Ka-Tra

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (AvnGrad @ May 14 2008, 10:45)

There's an Infernus in the driveway by the mission house in Beachgate. It's behind a Uranus, and both always have their doors unlocked.

EDIT: Wait, it might be a Turismo. -_-*

AvnGrad
  • AvnGrad

Chipper

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (Tetra Vega @ May 15 2008, 19:07)
QUOTE (AvnGrad @ May 14 2008, 10:45)

There's an Infernus in the driveway by the mission house in Beachgate. It's behind a Uranus, and both always have their doors unlocked.

EDIT: Wait, it might be a Turismo. -_-*

Yes it is a turismo mate.. and behind Faulstin house there is only the ocean no infernus... sly.gif monocle.gif

Please, if you can prove otherwise post a picture...

ViperGTS-R
  • ViperGTS-R

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 10:30 PM Edited by ViperGTS-R, 15 May 2008 - 10:32 PM.

QUOTE (pinky @ May 15 2008, 12:01)
QUOTE (Inertiatic @ May 14 2008, 16:07)
QUOTE (sam.wilson)

Did I put a Bentley up against a Ferrari?
No.
I only tested like for like, and I do know how the handling works in GTA games thanks. wink.gif

Im afraid this isn't the Renderware engine like in the GTAIII series, this new engine uses all that euphoria physics malarky, where handling is alot more complicated than just handling.cfg.

He has a point im afraid, the barge test isn't a test of speed, its a test of speed coupled with weight.

Find a straight road, define a start and stop point, and get a stopwatch out. smile.gif

Speed = distance / time

chris cambo
  • chris cambo

Group: The Yardies

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE (Crazy Asian @ May 8 2008, 23:38)
QUOTE (SmiWi @ May 8 2008, 13:33)
Looks Just Like An EVO Is Awsome!!!! Well Nice Car Even Got The Race Seats:P

Too bad it looks more like an M3 more than anything else.

No dude that the sentinel, and for the record the sultan RS is based upon the mitsubishi lancer evolution and the subaru impreza. The front is clearly the lancer and the back basically a lancer with subaru backlights.

boss nukka
  • boss nukka

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:24 PM

I like the FIB buffalo better than any car on the game. its fast and it handles great...
user posted image

pinky
  • pinky

"Tooled up and chibbin' ye, ya Bass".

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (Dead At 4pm @ May 15 2008, 04:24)

Actually it has an Evo rear end and the front looks more like a Lexus is300.
The RS is two door granted, but the standard Sultan is four door and it's rear profile is identical to an Evo VI. Especially ones with the rear spoiler.
The engine noise is positively Subaru though, unfortunately the engine itself when you see it looks more like a Honda unit.
Then there is the question of the RS badge which as you will know is a Ford thing.
The Sultan and Sultan RS are not built from one car alone but a mix of many models.

The Sentinel has a more Impreza front end and coupled with the STD badges on the XS version, in the style of the STi ones lends it to be more Subaru based on appearance.

youplaboom
  • youplaboom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 06:48 AM

I don't know why everyone is so extatic about the Sultan RS (must be the engine noise and the evo/impreza cult among young people...) but I was very disapointed by its handling.
Sure it's fast in a straight line (although no more than the other 'super cars') but in terms of handling it's nowhere near the Comet, Turismo or Infernus, it's not even in the same league, too much understeer (does not turn at high speed basically) and too much body roll.
For me, the Infernus is the best car for speed AND handling, hands down. Then Comet and Turismo. SuperGT is fast but not so good handling.

learn2forget
  • learn2forget

Vaaaan

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (Inertiatic @ May 14 2008, 11:07)
Think about it...A Bentley Continental and a Ferrari F50 hit a ramp both at 200mph Which is gonna fly farthest? Physics my friend.

Just for the record, the one with the better aerodynamics will fly farthest, NOT the one that is lighter, because:

Two projectiles of different mass on the surface of the earth at the same speed and angle will follow the same trajectories, assuming that air friction is negligible.

Physics my friend.

ackery
  • ackery

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 12:54 PM

its has to eb the rs behind the house on the third island for me, my favorite car, looks best. adn most "special" or the cognesceti

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users