Photo

Whatever happened to...

4 replies to this topic
BiGsMoKe18
  • BiGsMoKe18

The Fat Man

• Members

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:52 AM

Read this only if you've completed the entire storyline.

What the hell ever happened to Michelle and Rodislav Bulgarin?

Michelle disappeared after I met U.L. Paper...and Bulgarin simply vanished after the mission where they exchanged the "Mob Daughter" for the diamonds, but Niko was ambushed and the diamonds were thrown into a dump truck. (lol @ that one by the way)

After finishing the final mission and not hearing another word about them, I find myself...lost...

Wilddtd
  • Wilddtd

Dom

• Members

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (BiGsMoKe18 @ May 5 2008, 23:52)

Michelle disappeared after I met U.L. Paper...and Bulgarin simply vanished after the mission where they exchanged the "Mob Daughter" for the diamonds, but Niko was ambushed and the diamonds were thrown into a dump truck. (lol @ that one by the way)

After finishing the final mission and not hearing another word about them, I find myself...lost...

My thought is these characters that have unfinished business will be completed with the future content that will be released, at least right now that seems logical.

A Kitten
  • A Kitten

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:58 AM

I have a feeling they just killed Michelle after she became useless to them, but that's just my speculation.

However Bulgarin seems to be a plot hole to me, I have no idea what happened to him.

marvz
  • marvz

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (BiGsMoKe18 @ May 6 2008, 03:52)

same sh*t i was wondering... that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif icon13.gif

BiGsMoKe18
  • BiGsMoKe18

The Fat Man

• Members

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:05 AM

Hahahaha

I just saw this on Wikipedia:

Rodislav Bulgarin

Introduced in: "Russian Revolution"

Killed in "Hostile Negotiation"

Rodislav "Ray" Bulgarin is a Russian mobster who used to be in charge of a human smuggling ring across the Mediterranean Sea. Niko used to work under him. He claims that Niko stole money from him, and although Niko denied any theft, Bulgarin did not believe him, causing Niko to flee. Once Bulgarin found out that Niko fled to America, he sealed an alliance with the Liberty City Bratva, now led by Dimitri, which would help him to find his target. Niko escapes the first attempt on his life by Dimitri and Bulgarin's men early in the game. Later, Bulgarin kidnaps Roman and holds him hostage in a warehouse. Niko enters the warehouse, kills Bulgarin's men and then Bulgarin himself, who was using Roman as a human shield.

That wasn't Bulgarin! He turned up, like I said, in the last mission regarding those damn diamonds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users