Photo

Out of the Closet, Glitch?

6 replies to this topic
products
  • products

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 May 2008 - 12:07 AM

I replied to his email, I arrived three hours early and just waited. I heard that the 69th street diner symbol changes to a heart, but mine doesn't. The game doesn't trigger me to go in, but I do anyways, and I still don't see Tom. Does anyone know the problem I'm facing and how I can fix it? Or do I just have to restart the game, or load the nearest save file?

Oblivionz
  • Oblivionz

Clunge Crawler

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 06 May 2008 - 12:17 AM

After a while, I got a warning saying that it's an hour until he gets there, and then a yellow marker appeared outside.

saltinespike
  • saltinespike

Tired Marine

• Members

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:50 AM Edited by saltinespike, 06 May 2008 - 03:55 AM.

I face the same problem and it frustrates the hell outta me. Roman always nags me about it by text. It's been at least a week or two.

Replied positively, problem solved. Try replying again.

ocarlos124
  • ocarlos124

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:09 PM

I got the same problem. I did everything I was supposed to do. I replied to his email and I got the date setup on my organizer but no heart ever showed up on the map. I went to the restaurant anyway and arrived several hours early but I was never able to find French Tom. I never got any texts from Roman telling me to meet him either. Now all I can do is go on endless dates because I can't continue any of the story missions. Nobody answers the phone either. I can't load an earlier save file because my game got saved after I missed his date and I only have one save file. I don't want to start all over!

SilverMaples
  • SilverMaples

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:51 AM

this bug was fckn driving me insane trying to figure it out. i only had one save file (part of the problem). i tried everything i found online including downloading and installing savegames (to no avail). here is what i did, before restarting after 20+ missions. I had the date set up, and when i showed up, like the last 100 times i tried, the heart disappeared. now, i must admit, i use the sh*t out of cheats. anyways, the date was set up for 0800 and i showed up at 0600 and the heart disappeared. i waited for a minute and then called Roman to play DARTS. he said ok and i just spaced out (literally) for a sec. when i looked back at the screen, it said 'french tom is in the diner' and you best believe that i wasted that mf'er before cows could sh*t. thank god that is all over and i hope this helps someone else out there!

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

If you were there before the persons meant to get there it won't trigger, because you're never meant to see the mission character appear there, they're just there. So if you haven't already fixed it just leave the area and come back

LibSity
  • LibSity

Genetically Superior

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE (gtamad8 @ Saturday, Jun 1 2013, 19:40)
If you were there before the persons meant to get there it won't trigger, because you're never meant to see the mission character appear there, they're just there. So if you haven't already fixed it just leave the area and come back

Untrue actually, I walked in a few hours before the date. It tells you to wait for him inside, but immediately when I went inside, it went to a cutscene of French Tom walking in. I did this mission today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users