Photo

Missions you have avoided?

22 replies to this topic
mcstupidfun
  • mcstupidfun

D-Bomb

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:13 AM

I've ignored the Snow Storm mission for Elizabetha because I'm more interested in the stuff in Algonquin. Francis' first 2 missions are interesting and give you more of an experience of Algonquin. And I wanted to get the Playboy stuff out of the way.

I've also avoided Brucies' No. 1 mission b/c I dont wanna race and he's side stuff. The vehicle you get from it is probably the only reason I'll do it.

Try not to spoil stuff. Be vague and post spoilers even if its a little detail that is beyond the persons name, city and mission title.

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:15 AM

None really. I'm past the "Three leaf clover" mission. I think the missions are very good.

chassit
  • chassit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (mcstupidfun @ May 5 2008, 04:13)
I've ignored the Snow Storm mission for Elizabetha because I'm more interested in the stuff in Algonquin. Francis' first 2 missions are interesting and give you more of an experience of Algonquin. And I wanted to get the Playboy stuff out of the way.

I've also avoided Brucies' No. 1 mission b/c I dont wanna race and he's side stuff. The vehicle you get from it is probably the only reason I'll do it.

Try not to spoil stuff. Be vague and post spoilers even if its a little detail that is beyond the persons name, city and mission title.

Passed "No.1" because:
1. Brucie is really a noisy motherf*cker.
2. I'm lame on racing.
3. I can't concentrate while Brucie keeps b*tching by my side.

That's the only onw I avoided. Don't know if I will be forced to do it later in the game.

Soraz
  • Soraz

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:20 AM

Why would you skip a mission? they are awesome... and the no. 1 mission is easy... done it two times and won the race both times...

And Brusie is my favorite in the game, he is just so stupid biggrin.gif

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:26 AM

I always laugh evetime i hear Brucie's answer message. "This is Brucie. I'm pushing it to the max, rolling deep baby. Leave me a message" Good chacter.

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (Soraz @ May 4 2008, 22:20)

Why would you skip a mission? they are awesome... and the no. 1 mission is easy... done it two times and won the race both times...

And Brusie is my favorite in the game, he is just so stupid biggrin.gif

Exactly No. 1 was easy, I didn't even push myself. The only problem I had was when that bridge's side was under construction or something and had those orange/white striped lines and I slid off the road there then I was done there as it be almost impossible to get back in the race. The blind shooting missions were fun however outside missions while fighting cops blind shooting is sometimes a disadvantage. The gun sometimes doesn't like to respond at times and the police don't take cover but come right by you and sometimes back of you and your surrounded and you know your dead.

burritos
  • burritos

Polish rooster.

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:56 AM

the mission for packie where u have to rob the bank three leaf clover i think?? because my friend told me it was really hard lol

Darkgamr
  • Darkgamr

Keep It Gucci

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (burritos @ May 4 2008, 23:56)
the mission for packie where u have to rob the bank three leaf clover i think?? because my friend told me it was really hard lol

for the love of God, do not skip that mission. In my opinion it is the greatest mission out of all the GTA games, with The Job being second. And you unlock Alderney for beating it

SP1LL3R
  • SP1LL3R

Beast

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:58 AM

Forgot the name of it, But i cant be f*cked to do this:

You have to go to the old hospital, And get coke for someone, Theres like 20 enemys inside,
And then when you get the bag of coke, Theres like 20 police, and 2 choppers.

burritos
  • burritos

Polish rooster.

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:59 AM

QUOTE (Darkgamr @ May 5 2008, 04:58)
QUOTE (burritos @ May 4 2008, 23:56)
the mission for packie where u have to rob the bank three leaf clover i think??  because my friend told me it was really hard lol

for the love of God, do not skip that mission. In my opinion it is the greatest mission out of all the GTA games, with The Job being second. And you unlock Alderney for beating it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ well im not really not doing it, just "takin time" to do it lol

flyinhawaiian
  • flyinhawaiian

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 05:20 AM

QUOTE (burritos @ May 5 2008, 04:56)

LOL that mission isn't hard at all. Just badass.

rbnlenin
  • rbnlenin

加油朋友们!

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 05:25 AM Edited by rbnlenin, 05 May 2008 - 05:31 AM.

QUOTE (flyinhawaiian @ May 5 2008, 06:20)
QUOTE (burritos @ May 5 2008, 04:56)
the mission for packie where u have to rob the bank three leaf clover i think??  because my friend told me it was really hard lol

LOL that mission isn't hard at all. Just badass.

Took me three times to get past it. I had to develop a cover-strategy.

draard999
  • draard999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 07:13 AM Edited by draard999, 05 May 2008 - 08:50 AM.

does anybody know a good strategy for the mission with phil bell where u have to take the truck to the boatyard to get some cocaine from the russians? i've had to redo this mission quite a few times now cuz phil won't stop dying

rbnlenin
  • rbnlenin

加油朋友们!

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:48 AM

QUOTE (draard999 @ May 5 2008, 08:13)
does anybody know a good strategy for the mission with phil bell where u have to take the truck to the boatyard to get some cocaine from the russians? i've had to redo this mission quite a few times now cuz phil won't stop dying

Use spoilertags please.

draard999
  • draard999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE (rbnlenin @ May 5 2008, 08:48)

Use spoilertags please.

sh*t, sorry bout that mate

tubby custardd
  • tubby custardd

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:00 AM

QUOTE (burritos @ May 5 2008, 05:56)

Took me twice to do that!

That is such a badass mission, I just wanna do it again and again and again!

Shame I dident save before the mission...

mcstupidfun
  • mcstupidfun

D-Bomb

• Members

Posted 24 May 2008 - 08:42 PM Edited by mcstupidfun, 24 May 2008 - 08:45 PM.

Now I'm avoiding Packie. His sh*t looks ridiculously hard, especially 3 Leaf Clover with the huge ass wanted level that takes forever to escape

The Snow Storm wasnt bad after I found out about the boat being near by and Brucie's #1s was easy as hell.

I need to do them because I don't have any other missions to do now since I finished the ones for the UL Paper. Also, because he is my ticket into Alderney.

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:09 PM

The one mission that almost made me wanna give up on the bloody game was the one where you have to watch the deal with the sniper and rescue Jimmy, was really easy once i figured out not to shoot at the car and to go round the side of the warehouse without killing any enemies hardly ! Snow Storm was a bitch too.

maxopower
  • maxopower

I believe!

• Members

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:00 PM

I ignor "the final interviwe" and Dywan's misions too

AnotherDave
  • AnotherDave

Ctrl + Alt + Defecate

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:40 PM Edited by something_else, 24 May 2008 - 10:43 PM.

QUOTE (draard999 @ May 5 2008, 07:13)

This works a treat. I'll put it all in spoiler tags for those who don't want to know.

Right, Phil only moves in to the boatyard building when the first wave of enemies are dead so the best thing to do is to kill most of them but leave one or two alive. Phil will stay shooting at them but he'll take forever to kill them. Leave him there and go around the right side of the building, take out the three or so guys on the at the back then move through the building to the front, towards Phil, keep behind cover and take out the guys inside as you go. There's some armour in the far right corner so you can make a sprint for that if need be. With the guys dead, head out to the boats...

fatty-666
  • fatty-666

Mmmm...GTA *drools*

• Members

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:41 PM

Bernie's missions. they just piss me off sooooooooooo much.

*FERAL*
  • *FERAL*

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (rbnlenin @ May 5 2008, 08:48)

Use spoilertags please.

i parked in the grounds to the left and then parked the van so that my comrade had trouble getting in the building where the mission is . jumped over the fence and took those sukkas out ...

Iscariah
  • Iscariah

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:56 PM

I avoided nothing! Why would I do that?! I was waiting for this game over 2 goddamn years! I don't skip anything bro!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users