Quantcast

» «
Photo

Need help with the bank robbing mission!

12 replies to this topic
chassit
  • chassit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:56 AM

Say, how can I finish this mission? It's called three leaf clover or something like that. There are too many cops outside, bullets flying everywhere.
After several tries I managed to enter the subway. But I can't catch a train.
Following Packie's instruction I ran into the tunnel. It's goddamn pitchblack inside. Cops are still on my ass, gun blazing. In darkness and chaos I shot at random targets, but a damn train came from behind and sent me flying pretty dead.

May I enter a train if I'm quick enough to finish cops on the platform?
If not, how long do I have to go to finish the mission?
And....anyway I can avoid trains in the tunnel?

Noxo
  • Noxo

Canada Eh?

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:59 AM

you cannot get on any of the trains you are supposed to run down the subway when eventually you will get to a service exit which will lead u to a huntley sport in which u escape the cops from

sillydude17
  • sillydude17

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:59 AM

QUOTE (chassit @ May 5 2008, 03:56)
Say, how can I finish this mission? It's called three leaf clover or something like that. There are too many cops outside, bullets flying everywhere.
After several tries I managed to enter the subway. But I can't catch a train.
Following Packie's instruction I ran into the tunnel. It's goddamn pitchblack inside. Cops are still on my ass, gun blazing. In darkness and chaos I shot at random targets, but a damn train came from behind and sent me flying pretty dead.

May I enter a train if I'm quick enough to finish cops on the platform?
If not, how long do I have to go to finish the mission?
And....anyway I can avoid trains in the tunnel?

ok well you have to go into the tunnels and no u cant catch a train i tried it myself never works.

anyways just go on the opposite of the way the train came from. only one train goes by (well only one for me when i did the mission) so you just stick to one side.

and just juice up for your brightness on the TV

my cousins HDTV plasma tv is much darker than my tv and i have just a normal tv

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:01 AM

You dont enter the train. Once the message appears to follow packie just keep shooting the cops when you're in the tunnel and then Packie and Derrick will keep on retreating slowly until they've cleared the cops. Then basically you're home free. Once you get through the tunnel you lose 2 stars then you have to steal a car and loose the other 2 remaing stars.

Copilot
  • Copilot

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:03 AM

Turn your contrast to full and leave the brightness and saturation at default and your game will look very good but will be bright enough so you can see in dark alleys.

kenny petrovic
  • kenny petrovic

african jew wearing a hoody.....

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:03 AM

why does everyone find this mission so hard, i beat it on the first try, but it is also by far the most fun ive ever had in a videogame. just remember to tilt up when in lock-on to get easy headshots

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:07 AM

I think i completed this mission on the the second attempt, or third. First time i got flattened by the train. Second i threw a grenade and packie unfortunately blasted 50ft in the air and died.

chassit
  • chassit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:08 AM

thanks, everyone.
I'm gonna juice up my TV and try it damn hard sly.gif

DMannDD
  • DMannDD

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE (kenny petrovic @ May 5 2008, 04:03)
why does everyone find this mission so hard, i beat it on the first try, but it is also by far the most fun ive ever had in a videogame. just remember to tilt up when in lock-on to get easy headshots

It took me a couple of tries. I shot a RPG that hit a light pole right next to Packie. He was done. When I got to the end Derek would not follow me a to steal a car. He just kept standing there. I had to keep getting out and in the car before he finally starting moving got blasted from behind. I once had a cars engine die and not start less than two blocks from Packies house. Cops kept banging into the car, when I got out....smashed by the Popo into the wall.

But it didn't matter to me, that was the greatest mission in any video game all time. Bank robbing ala HEAT!! Hail to Rockstar!

I was wondering, did everyone get the same amount of money for beating the mission? I was just wondering since the cops shoot the bags and money goes everywhere sometimes.

Brendyne
  • Brendyne

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 01:30 PM

I finished this mission after the second go, I failed the first attempt because Packie got blown up by my very well aimed grenade. Too bad he ran past it.

To the post above, the first time money went flying everywhere fopr me i was crouched in a corner shooting the cops. The money flying everywhere had me dissapointed.

DietSprunk
  • DietSprunk

Burger Shot Trainee

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 01:37 PM Edited by DietSprunk, 05 May 2008 - 01:45 PM.

I don't think Packie or the other guy can die, so let them do most of the work. Thats what I did when I finally passed it just yesterday. It took about 5 tries.

DMannDD
  • DMannDD

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (DietSprunk @ May 5 2008, 13:37)
I don't think Packie or the other guy can die, so let them do most of the work.

That is no fun. I was walking down middle of the street blasting cops and blowing up police cars. One of the classic gaming moments I will never forget. You might be right though, they never died unless I killed them..

Whytey
  • Whytey

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (Darrel @ May 5 2008, 04:07)
I think i completed this mission on the the second attempt, or third. First time i got flattened by the train. Second i threw a grenade and packie unfortunately blasted 50ft in the air and died.

LOL that reminds of the last misson for packie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users