Photo

euphoria appreciation

30 replies to this topic
burritos
  • burritos

Polish rooster.

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:49 AM

yes it actually happened a euphoria appreciation thread yay! ok maybe not that exciting but i made this so you guys here on the forums, could share your greatest euphoria moments whether it be an accident or being hit by something someone, or just jumping off a building! what ever it is post it! anyways my best euphoria moment would have to be when i was flying down the street in a luxury sports car and i jumped out and smashed my body right into a motorcycle! me and the rider were killed instantly it was awsome, ok guys now its your turn

redwolf206
  • redwolf206

Sikamikanico

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:52 AM

I tried to jump off the Empire State Building first thing when I got a copter. Didn't realize there was another level under me and my body started flipping the instant Niko's feet his the edge. Then I hit the pavement and bounced into a ped and he stumbled a bit and yelled "Where's THE BANANAS!"

WellsMcK
  • WellsMcK

Mt. Hood

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:52 AM

Me and my my friend were online last night and My friend was standing next to this person talking to him and someone else going at full speed hit him and he was gone. You didn't even relaize why he was gone he just wasn't their lol, it was fricken crazy Then later my friend started shooting other people off of the Heli Tours place with a rocket launcher and they flew into the air.

I love this game, I wish i had a 360 to play it on.

Holophonic
  • Holophonic

Y'all Know My Steeze

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:53 AM

I jumped out of my car going very fast along the side of the road. I did like three sideways cart wheels before flying down into the concrete ditch type thing. Funny thing is right as niko hit the ground it was his feet that hit first. He landed it, it was impossible.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:53 AM Edited by Miamivicecity, 04 May 2008 - 03:07 AM.

I was on the bridge heading to Algoquin(sp?), and decided to jump off it.

I walked back towards where there were buildings below. I jumped off it, but there was beam sticking out one on the buildings. I hit that, and it sent Niko into a violent spin killing him instantly, before he hit the ground.

Plus all the times getting hit by cars, walking across the road.

Just awesome.

burritos
  • burritos

Polish rooster.

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:06 AM

bump.

lordmalak
  • lordmalak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:07 AM

i was having a shoot out with some random ped
when the ped was collected buy a
bloke on a bike biker flew off the bike
into to me and knocked me backwards over the bonnet of
the taxi i was standing in front of
as i had f*ck all life i died

RollsRoyceD
  • RollsRoyceD

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:09 AM

Whenever I see someone on a motorcycle, I aim straight for them, just to see what kind of flip theyll do.. LOL. I dont care if im on a mission, someone on a bike is anywhere in the vicinity of me is getting bucked.

scotland4life
  • scotland4life

Born Scottish, DIE SCOTTISH

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:11 AM

i was driving along with a 3 star wanted level and i was speeding in a super gt i turned a corner without seeing a police cruiser driving right towards me and as we collided we sandwiched a ped between our grills blood everywhere as the ped went flying into the air and landed on the police cars bonnet nice stuff tounge.gif

Eazy C
  • Eazy C

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:53 AM

jumping off a building and hitting multiple fire escapes on the way down.

Wilddtd
  • Wilddtd

Dom

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:55 AM

Basically killing someone, and seeing how realistic they fall, not just no physics rag doll, but actually taking gravity and real world physics into effect, simply a great engine. I think this engine will definately change gaming.

motorforum
  • motorforum

ped crusher

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:56 AM

Had an odd one earlier when I just bumped into the side of a car and it sent Niko reeling across the road in a daze and he fell into a tree at the side of the road.

VladimirGlebov
  • VladimirGlebov

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:32 AM

Head butted a guy who crashed through a window, rolled down the slanted roof, and fell into the river.

Bigstank
  • Bigstank

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:56 AM

I was on a NRG and hit a car it flung me into another car that sent me spinning sideways. Becoming a human helicopter blade I took the legs out on three peds in conversation killed me but no one else. sad.gif

Batroo
  • Batroo

The rejected comic book hero.

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:05 AM

Tossing a grenade into some police stand-offs and get killed by a body of an overweight officer flying at me. That's the last time I tell them they've had one to many dough nuts.

hand2hand
  • hand2hand

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:07 AM

i hit a guy with a hummer and pinned him to the wall, where he slumped onto th hood, also, i was running and jumping across the freeway, seeing how long i would last, i got clipped fipped over the center divider, where i was hit by a train and sent flying in the opposite direction. epic

nosenuggets45
  • nosenuggets45

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:34 AM

I got ran over by a dead person!!!! Seriously. I did the usual and walked up to a car with my pistol in free-aim, aimed at the driver. He didn't get out so I shot him, he died, blood splattered, head on horn, foot on gas. He plowed right over me. I got up and looked at the car, the horn was still going of and he was going like full speed down the road slamming into cars left and right!!!

kerem101
  • kerem101

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:37 AM

during a mission when i hijacked a helicopter and a guy tried to stop me by holding the helicopter bar til i went to the maximum altitude and he fell down from 100000000000 feet down

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

BLAINE COUNTY

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE (VladimirGlebov @ May 3 2008, 21:32)
Head butted a guy who crashed through a window, rolled down the slanted roof, and fell into the river.

I did that at the beginning of the game...when you're supposed to disarm the guy with the knife.

flatface
  • flatface

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:46 AM

i had a guy shooting at me when a hummer took him out lmao tounge.gif

(like in SA i had the macca n paul mission.. i was walking em back cause i lost my car o.o ... when i ran across the train tracks then as they were like 5 feet away from me... VRRROOOOOOOM! came the train taking em out lmao)

i was walkin down the free way when i got taken out by a car... was about to get back up when another taxi took me out for the last time tounge.gif

i love when yu have off something and the engine realizes its on an angle and changes your position tounge.gif

Kreepman
  • Kreepman

LOLOL?

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 06:12 AM

have you ridden your bike head first onto oncoming traffic?
Good Stuff wink.gif

PocketRockets
  • PocketRockets

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:13 AM

I was trying really fast in a sports car and hit something(probably a stopped car) and went flying out the windshield. I then hit the ground really fast but it was at the top of the road right before it dipped down a lot. So I hit at the top and go flying like 30 ft forward meanwhile like 30 ft in the air because the road was going downhill. When I eventually landed I smashed into the windshield of an oncoming SUV. Funniest thing is I barely survived but the driver of the SUV didn't.

Wilddtd
  • Wilddtd

Dom

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:15 AM

Well, I'm going to say I appreciate more now that I drove a semi-truck, phantom, down timesquare nailing the busy traffic and peds walking, watching them fly and hit other objects like cars and buildings is awesome.

ImmortalTechnique
  • ImmortalTechnique

Millhood Gangstas

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:16 AM

Helicopter blades + Peds = win

JustAddWater
  • JustAddWater

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:36 AM

Gotta love mowing down bikers and watching them tumble threw the air. So many things have happened, so many surprising moments. One of my favorites is the fact that you can rear end a taxi, kill the driver, and the passenger gets out and runs off. Hitting a cop so hard that it kills both officers, well, that's beyond anything I could have expected. biggrin.gif

PocketRockets
  • PocketRockets

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE (ImmortalTechnique @ May 4 2008, 07:16)
Helicopter blades + Peds = win

Dance with the Devil = WIN

ColinZeal
  • ColinZeal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:57 AM

Driving with a fast car against a motorcycle and seeing the biker just take off to the sky biggrin.gif

First Wow-moment was probably when I hit a fat guy and he knocked himself out on my bonnet. Seconds later he got up and i reversed and hit him again. He again hit the bonnet but slid a bit to the right and dropped off the bonnet, over the railing down 10-15 meters to a highway below. He didnīt get up anymore. biggrin.gif
Hilarious.

Love the enging. smile.gif

Neolistic
  • Neolistic

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:58 AM

Haha I was driving a icecream truck in one of the many parks, and listening to the different tunes on it. When out of no where came a jogger, and ran right infront of my truck and died instantly.

Hart
  • Hart

who are you

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:04 AM

When i first stepped out of Romans apertment, i walked towards the Russian Shop (?) and i walked across the road and got tapped by a car in the legs, and niko slightly fell on the bonnet but put his hand on so he didnt fall over.
that, i thought, was amazing. Euphoria for every game!

Remix
  • Remix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 09:40 AM

Running down an alleyway, with officers chasing me. I turned the corner and some pedestrian full got taken out by my arm. I swear Nico raised his arm to closeline him, but regardless, it was hilarious. turn.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users