[Spoiler] Deconstruction for Beginners [Spoiler]

12 replies to this topic
Highly
  • Highly

I'm a gangster ur a dickhead!

• Members

Posted 03 May 2008 - 08:54 PM

If you are at this mission.

Anyway where do I find the guy that is meant to be on the scaffolding building because I cant see it.
Its hard to find the lookouts. But I got my bro to do it?

Eagleheart
  • Eagleheart

U.S. Monsanto

• Members

Posted 03 May 2008 - 08:56 PM

They're kinda hard to see, try searching for the red arrows above their heads.

jamesnchs2005
  • jamesnchs2005

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 May 2008 - 09:45 PM

I was lost on that guy too. You have to run up the ramp that is connected to the second building he is upstairs.

Seachmall
  • Seachmall

Irish Motherfucker.

• Members

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:02 PM

Do the mission with minimal damage,

After taking out the 3 look-outs bring the SUV into the site and use it as cover when taking out the first flow of guys. Move forward but be careful as there is one guy still left on the ground. Climb the first crane you come to and run to the end of it, then take out all the guys on the rooftops. Climb down and move to the next crane (on the right). Using the sniper rifle pick off any guys you see. Climb down and then cautiosly move up the building to take out the last target. If done correctly the last target will be the only guy alive when walking through the site.

Highly
  • Highly

I'm a gangster ur a dickhead!

• Members

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:21 PM

Done it need new help.

In the mission Ruff Rider should I kill her or not?

sergeantpeppers
  • sergeantpeppers

I have no group :(

• Members

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:27 PM

don't dwayne doesn't care if she lives, and you get the random person mission

Calum
  • Calum

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (Highly @ May 3 2008, 23:21)
Done it need new help.

Entirely up to you, I killed her biggrin.gif

Mykester
  • Mykester

That Canadian guy with the Sexy Sig

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (Highly @ May 3 2008, 23:21)
Done it need new help.

I'm letting every one live except vlad (hated that russian pig) and faustin, didn't know I could spare him can I?)

Tsuroki
  • Tsuroki

Remember me?

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:06 AM

You can't spare Faustin; his death is pivotal to the entire game's storyline.

On an unrelated note, I took -forever- to do the Deconstruction mission, but it was a good bit of fun. I failed the mission the first time by dying, so when I went back, I got double the ammunition. Good stuff. I sniped my way through the entire thing (and blowing up the chopper as well), capping most of them from a distance and taking some of them out from the cranes overtop (and being *extremely* careful so as not to fall to my death). I moved through the construction site in the SUV and used it for cover when necessary.

Mykester
  • Mykester

That Canadian guy with the Sexy Sig

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (Andy @ May 4 2008, 07:06)
You can't spare Faustin; his death is pivotal to the entire game's storyline.

On an unrelated note, I took -forever- to do the Deconstruction mission, but it was a good bit of fun. I failed the mission the first time by dying, so when I went back, I got double the ammunition. Good stuff. I sniped my way through the entire thing (and blowing up the chopper as well), capping most of them from a distance and taking some of them out from the cranes overtop (and being *extremely* careful so as not to fall to my death). I moved through the construction site in the SUV and used it for cover when necessary.

You do know you can take a lift up and snipe the guys off the crane (the lift is right beside the car.

Goliver24
  • Goliver24

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:49 PM

For this mission, I just used the SUV to drive everywhere and kill the guys and used it for cover, didn't loose much health.

Trismegistos
  • Trismegistos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 07:51 AM

Does it make any difference to the story if you let people live such as Dwayne's girlfriend?

CEE-JAY
  • CEE-JAY

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:52 AM Edited by CEE-JAY, 06 May 2008 - 09:55 AM.

Easy way to do this mission without getting shot at once: when you go on top of the building where you take out the 3 lookouts - you can also take out most of the other guys on the ground. Next go to the building/scaffolding furthest to the left, and one by one you can snipe all of the objectives (i think theres like 4 if i remember correctly). Once it gets to the last guy he will run right by you (to get to his chopper) and you can easily gun him down.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users