Photo

Theres a green square on my screen!

5 replies to this topic
IVKobK
  • IVKobK

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:12 PM

It's noticable, but if you don't pay attention to it then you can hardly tell its there. I don't know if it was there the whole time or what. Please help.

chiefgeezer
  • chiefgeezer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:26 PM

Where is it?

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:28 PM

What actually in the game or is it always on your screen?.

Deuce Deuce
  • Deuce Deuce

-

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:31 PM

Be a bit more specific. "Green square"?

Do you see it just when you play GTA IV or is it a problem with your TV?

KugarWeb
  • KugarWeb

GTA Addict

• Members

Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:32 PM

What's it like when you're watching TV or playing another game on it? If it's the same then you've got a dead pixel or something else is wrong with the TV, faulty cable....or the console's graphic card is on the way out. If it disappears whilst doing those things, the game's probably got a bug it in or you have a faulty disc.

There's lots of things it could be so we need more details please! I haven't noticed anything wrong with my TV, Xbox 360 Elite or the game itself but it may be a specific point in the game itself that you're playing where there's a green square.

More details!!! smile.gif

Iscariah
  • Iscariah

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (IVKobK @ May 2 2008, 21:12)
It's noticable, but if you don't pay attention to it then you can hardly tell its there. I don't know if it was there the whole time or what. Please help.

So? Und? En dus? Et alors? Y por eso? Så? Do you think it's an error of your monitor or do you think it's a glitch from IV? And, if you think it's an error of your monitor, why the f*cking hell do you post sh*t like this here? confused.gif My advice: If your monitor has a guarantee certificate, just go to the shop to repair it. If not, buy a HDTV/VGA LCD TV Monitor like I have. I do have the one and only ProLite HDTV of Iiyama. It's the cheapest one I could find. I like the TV very much and playing GTA in HD is very very nice!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users