Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (Erados @ May 12 2008, 00:34)
QUOTE (Speedois @ May 12 2008, 00:28)
Its when you kill a game dev.

Thats when you get it.

I Pwn.

Not true. I had it available as my very first costume. I heard about the fuss and I had it before I killed a single person on multiplayer.

it must be buggy then.

there is certainly an achievement to "kill a rockstar game dev" in a ranked match, the zombie costume kinda makes sense.

Erados
  • Erados

A Confrontationalist's Wet Dream, Apparently

• Members

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (tarquin biscuitbarrel @ May 16 2008, 20:16)
QUOTE (Erados @ May 12 2008, 00:34)
QUOTE (Speedois @ May 12 2008, 00:28)
Its when you kill a game dev.

Thats when you get it.

I Pwn.

Not true. I had it available as my very first costume. I heard about the fuss and I had it before I killed a single person on multiplayer.

it must be buggy then.

there is certainly an achievement to "kill a rockstar game dev" in a ranked match, the zombie costume kinda makes sense.

Well, I was on these forums and had heard about the zombie thing, and that was my first costume. Before I was EVER in a game. I've always had the option. Maybe it's if you complete story mode? I finished SP before switching to MP.

Quick-Blaze224
  • Quick-Blaze224

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 12:55 PM

this is realy wierd ive on ly played one online game and it was against 2 guys me on my own i drew with them and when i whent back to play a different game i was a ble to be a zombie so im pretty sure thet rules out the hole ranking idea i think its more likely that you get it if you kill or are killied by a rockstar player cool.gif

krashdown
  • krashdown

PSN: Krashdown_

• D1RTY12
  • Australia

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:52 AM

I'd say that we get the zombie because of the rockstar social club. (social club members get it)

belmontcityblood
  • belmontcityblood

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2008 - 12:08 PM

YA YA I AM A ZOMBIE ... ADD MY PSN BELMONTCITYBLOOD PLEZ EVERY 1 WIV PS3 biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Jarzon
  • Jarzon

Revenge!!

• Members

Posted 18 May 2008 - 01:24 PM

i had that costume AFTER i killed a zombie in TDM o.o if he was rockstar dev, he sucked ass...

Gottn
  • Gottn

Über Nerd

• Members

Posted 19 May 2008 - 08:02 PM

Yea lilla finnen där tounge.gif I've been thinking a bitt, there are many guys who is easy to kill in Deathmatch smile.gif Add my PSN Gottn211

GTAss Kicker
  • GTAss Kicker

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:15 PM

Ive only completed 50% of the game but when i got rank 3 last night i was able to be a zombie today?
Killed a zombie ages ago though?

Orange speedos though man? Think id die n all ffs

MrCarmine
  • MrCarmine

that dude

• Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:43 AM

definitely not for completing single player since i haven't, and not for social club since i joined on day 1 and got zombie when i hit level 2...

GTAss Kicker
  • GTAss Kicker

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:02 AM

Just remembered... i done hang mans noose and bobm the base both on hard THEN i got it...

I think? tounge.gif

rogan2442
  • rogan2442

High Roller

• Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:57 AM

yeh i think its kinda like a virus, like how it happens in films with zombies "u get bit and then u become a zombie" well in this its if u kill a zombie u get the outfit, my mate didnt have the outfit when i did, he killed me in TDM only to return in the next game as zombie so i guess thats how it works.

GTAss Kicker
  • GTAss Kicker

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:09 AM

Just found this on GTA.TV

Ranks

Each rank gives you several new options for clothing. You can optain ranks by playing in Ranked Matches, and earning the most money. However, in Ranked Matches, you cannot be invited, nor can you invite friends, therefore it is done through a match finding server.
[SIZE=1] There are two ways to unlock the Zombie costume. Either by getting Rank 10, the highest rank, through multiplayer games, or by being killed 5 times by a Rockstar employee by melee attacks.[/ SIZE] There are 10 ranks in the game. Like other games, they repeat themselves on several intervals. For each rank, you unlock a box set of clothes to customise your character with. On intervals, you may loose clothes. This occurs whenever you re-reach the rank you unlocked them in. You are expected to beat the rank to get your clothes back. Thus if you unlocked clothes in Rank 3, when you come back round to Rank 3 again, the clothes will vanish from the wardrobe until you earn them back. However, all the other clothes from the ranks above and below the current repeated rank will stay there until you re-reach it. Its complicated, but its provide a bigger challenge.

So means ya sh*te? or just unlucky? lol tounge.gif

oldbag222
  • oldbag222

i can't think of something stupid to say

• Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 06:17 PM

yeah i got zombie to and I don't know where the hell it came from

Ema_James2315
  • Ema_James2315

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:44 AM

I dont think it is a rank unlockable cuz i am just rank 2 and when i went to change my clothes i saw it there.I dont really know how i got it i just know i havent seen anyone with this skin.

Lazlo_Panaflex
  • Lazlo_Panaflex

Faggio Death Squad Member

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:54 AM

I pretty much had the zombie as soon as I hit level 1...maybe even before.

Perhaps I was unlucky/lucky enough to be playing a R* person....who knows

ahands
  • ahands

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:20 PM

i dont understand how other people cant seem to get it, i happened to notice i could get it a bit back. I doubt its ffrom killing a member of the rockstar crew because i havent killed many actual people (ie other players not police or peds) because i can only do the game modes involving about 4 people otherwise i get the message saying that one or more players has disconnected (any help in that would be appreciated) Anyway, to get (if you can) you just go onto player model from your mobile phone. At the bottom of the screen it has info on the button controls and an mine (ps3) it says ---- L1 ZOMBIE-------
if other people cant see it maybe its something that ive unknowingly unlocked. I hope this helps.

TiddleyWinker
  • TiddleyWinker

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (GTAss Kicker @ May 20 2008, 10:09)

Ranks

Each rank gives you several new options for clothing. You can optain ranks by playing in Ranked Matches, and earning the most money. However, in Ranked Matches, you cannot be invited, nor can you invite friends, therefore it is done through a match finding server.
[SIZE=1] There are two ways to unlock the Zombie costume. Either by getting Rank 10, the highest rank, through multiplayer games, or by being killed 5 times by a Rockstar employee by melee attacks.[/ SIZE] There are 10 ranks in the game. Like other games, they repeat themselves on several intervals. For each rank, you unlock a box set of clothes to customise your character with. On intervals, you may loose clothes. This occurs whenever you re-reach the rank you unlocked them in. You are expected to beat the rank to get your clothes back. Thus if you unlocked clothes in Rank 3, when you come back round to Rank 3 again, the clothes will vanish from the wardrobe until you earn them back. However, all the other clothes from the ranks above and below the current repeated rank will stay there until you re-reach it. Its complicated, but its provide a bigger challenge.

What you just said was a load of bull crap sorry.
i had my zombie costume when i was lvl 2 and i have only been meleed once and also i dont think there has been ANYONE who has played with a Rockstar employee becuase no one person has got the "killed Rockstar employee" Achivement apparantly.

Oh and the rank thing is a stupid theory as peoples ranks have been decreasing becuase of lag and slight glitches in the online modes, mine however has been keeping my rank since 2 weeks ago since my mate told me to save my game as it helps (not sure if it works but it has for me).

Finally i completly hate the zombie outfit becuase it looks kinda gay in thouse pants and also like EVERYONE has it now, so it looks stupid. colgate.gif

Quick-Blaze224
  • Quick-Blaze224

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 05:55 PM

your an idiot TiddleyWinker

the hole time weeve been saying this is a ps3 exclusive and you say tht no one has killed a R* employee because they ent got the acheivement well you idiot you cant possibly tell this because you cant get achievements on ps3!! sneaky2.gif

xinferio
  • xinferio

Who cares

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (GTAss Kicker @ May 20 2008, 11:09)

Ranks

That is total bullsh*t smile.gif

I've never been killed by a melee attack in multiplayer, and I have the costume turn.gif

TiddleyWinker
  • TiddleyWinker

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 06:21 PM Edited by TiddleyWinker, 23 May 2008 - 06:26 PM.

QUOTE (Quick-Blaze224 @ May 23 2008, 17:55)

the hole time weeve been saying this is a ps3 exclusive and you say tht no one has killed a R* employee because they ent got the acheivement well you idiot you cant possibly tell this because you cant get achievements on ps3!! sneaky2.gif

sorry, you exspect me to read ALL the posts on this thread... confused.gif

oh and i dont need to have the xbox to know no one has killed a Rockstar employee, i read it and everyone had been saying on loads of other threads and i know loads of people in real life who have the xobx.

learn how to spell too please.

hole = whole
weeve = we've
tht = that
ent = haven't

Quick-Blaze224
  • Quick-Blaze224

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 06:32 PM

its a hell of alot quicker just 2 type like this n how can you possibly know ppl havnt killed a employee?

TiddleyWinker
  • TiddleyWinker

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (Quick-Blaze224 @ May 23 2008, 18:32)
its a hell of alot quicker just 2 type like this n how can you possibly know ppl havnt killed a employee?

i just told you how i know no one has the achivement you douche, it's been on some websites ect..

steveo91
  • steveo91

San Andreas Pilots

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (TiddleyWinker @ May 23 2008, 18:21)

oh and i dont need to have the xbox to know no one has killed a Rockstar employee, i read it and everyone had been saying on loads of other threads and i know loads of people in real life who have the xobx.

hole = whole
weeve = we've
tht = that
ent = haven't

Exspect = Expect

"The posts on this thread" = "The posts in this thread"

i = I

dont = Don't

xbox = Xbox

"on loads of other threads" = "In loads on other threads"

xobx = Xbox

"Learn how to spell too please." = "Learn how to spell to please."

TiddleyWinker
  • TiddleyWinker

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (steveo91 @ May 23 2008, 18:41)
QUOTE (TiddleyWinker @ May 23 2008, 18:21)

hole = whole
weeve = we've
tht = that
ent = haven't

Exspect = Expect

"The posts on this thread" = "The posts in this thread"

i = I

dont = Don't

xbox = Xbox

"on loads of other threads" = "In loads on other threads"

xobx = Xbox

"Learn how to spell too please." = "Learn how to spell to please."

Ok, dont be a clever little smart ass.

Exspect = Expect (this was a mistake and a typo)

"The posts on this thread" = "The posts in this thread" (you changed nothing exept putting a capital "T").

i = I (no need for the capital "I" when typing on a computer...)

dont = Don't (ill admit i that i should of spelt it the way you did although there's no need for teh capital "D")

xbox = Xbox (again, ill admit i should of put the capital "X" but in my case i dont think the Xbox is worthy to be spelt that way)

"on loads of other threads" = "In loads on other threads" (maybe i should of used "In" instead of "On")

xobx = Xbox (i put the "O" infront of "B" as it was a mistake as i was typing fast)

"Learn how to spell too please." = "Learn how to spell to please." (not a thing was changed here exept from the capital "L", but i can't remember everything!)

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

Teh Warlock!

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:47 PM

This isn't a spelling competition guys, back to the subject.

Now, does anybody know how to recognize a Rockstar employee as a player?
Assuming they spend a lot of time playing IV online that is.

If not, you cannot know (as PS3 player) wether or not you've actually killed one.
And if noone's gotten the achievement on the Xbox, wouldn't that more likely mean it doesn't exist?
Now I haven't played on the Xbox so I don't know if there's a list of achievements to get, but if it isn't, I bet it simply isn't there at all.

drpacifist
  • drpacifist

[PSN]

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (GTAss Kicker @ May 20 2008, 10:09)

Ranks

I've got it but i've never been melee killed.

Playboy.
  • Playboy.

Londoner

• Members

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:51 PM

Just got it. Killed a guy in TDM and got the achievement. Thought I would never get it! I was like f*ck YEAH!!! Then I let him kill me 5 times (with a gun) to be on the safe side.

fatalgiggles
  • fatalgiggles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:51 PM

Went into DM earlier today, spawned behind some guy, shot him dead, and got the achievement. Seems to be spreading really fast over Live now. My buddy Pat did the same thing, got it on his first kill in DM. I checked a guy's gamercard, and he only had the Rockstar achievement.

So yeah, any 360 players out there, just pop into a ranked DM, chances are, you'll get it in your first few kills. I'm off to go show off my speedo now. biggrin.gif

ooCABLEoo
  • ooCABLEoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:52 PM

FOR XBOX

its a Viral achievement ....you kill the person who has the Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie achievement then you get it and the zombie costume ...i have it already ....

RyanUK
  • RyanUK

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 May 2008 - 07:23 AM Edited by RyanUK, 31 May 2008 - 07:26 AM.

QUOTE (ooCABLEoo @ May 30 2008, 22:52)
FOR XBOX

its a Viral achievement ....you kill the person who has the Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie achievement then you get it and the zombie costume ...i have it already ....

Yes, Zombies in Xbox360 version confirmed. For zombie skin - Kill Rockstar dev.
Thanks xXDemonDriftZxX for vid

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users