Photo

For any ska fans...

5 replies to this topic
T.I.P.
  • T.I.P.

first!

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 04:33 PM

I know the list of voice-overs has been released, but for those who haven't seen it (or are fans of old ska music), I thought I'd point out that Coolie Ranx of the Pilfers performed the part of Lil' Jacob.

I would guess only a few people have heard this band/like Ska at all, but it's a cool detail, and nobody brought it up in the thread about the voice actors.

Old ska ftw.

Skatt
  • Skatt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 04:48 PM

Ska... Skatt...
Get it?

Boonester
  • Boonester

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 05:17 PM

Ska fan here. Though not aware of whom you mention but appreciate the post. icon14.gif

joshkinny
  • joshkinny

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 05:20 PM

i only listen to the specials, so i havent really heard of him but thanks alot for posting

also who likes the film stand by me?
the main actor in that who plays gordie is one of the aliens voices in the tv show or in one of the cabaret club shows, wil weaton his name is read it in the manual the other day, bad times how actors end up doing voiceovers for really bad parts haha

crux989
  • crux989

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:33 PM

Pilfers...

Not ringing a bell. Typical 3rd wave kid knowing nothing about the past tounge.gif .

All-Ska Ftw though.

V1ce C1ty
  • V1ce C1ty

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (joshkinny @ May 1 2008, 17:20)
i only listen to the specials, so i havent really heard of him but thanks alot for posting

also who likes the film stand by me?
the main actor in that who plays gordie is one of the aliens voices in the tv show or in one of the cabaret club shows, wil weaton his name is read it in the manual the other day, bad times how actors end up doing voiceovers for really bad parts haha

Yeah nothing beats 2 tone ska tounge.gif .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users