Question - Holland play - Playboy and Dwayne

3 replies to this topic
fraggyy
  • fraggyy

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:18 PM

Hello lads

I'm in need of a bit of advice. For those people who don't have + 40 % of the game completion, don't click.
I have been given the oppurtunity to kill one of them. I do not know which one to kill since i'm really getting into the story...
I'm serious, i like them both. Also what is the outcome when i kill X or D ?

If you have anything to say please do it with the tags... People have been edgy about this as i've noticed. smile.gif

thesm
  • thesm

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:42 PM Edited by thesm, 30 April 2008 - 03:44 PM.

KILL X!! If you kill X you get his house as a safehouse, you get missions from dwayne, you get dwayne as a friend, you get the special ability(eventuly) from dwayne to call him up to get 2 homies with ak-47s to follow you around everywere. Pick X! I made a mistake and killed D and now im screwed. Killing D will get you nothing and X will not let you do any more missions and will refuse to talk to you.

fraggyy
  • fraggyy

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (thesm @ Apr 30 2008, 16:42)

KILL X!! If you kill X you get his house as a safehouse, you get missions from dwayne, you get dwayne as a friend, you get the special ability(eventuly) from dwayne to call him up to get 2 homies with ak-47s to follow you around everywere. Pick X! I made a mistake and killed D and now im screwed. Killing D will get you nothing and X will not let you do any more missions and will refuse to talk to you.

Allright. I did what you said. Nice condo he has indeed biggrin.gif

Sabedo
  • Sabedo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:17 PM

If you kill Dwayne, you get 25000, but X wont call you back, and when you call him, he cuts off connections as he says you remind him of dwayne. killing x gets you his mansion, get missions from dwayne, you get dwayne as a friend and his ability, and you get the GTA III outfit, Claude Speeds black jacket and green pants outfit when you change in X's closet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users