Photo

blur effects?

6 replies to this topic
gtawizard92
  • gtawizard92

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:01 PM

What are these blur effects that people are talking about?

And also, do you like or dislike them because they have had a very mixed response?

Rezter
  • Rezter

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:03 PM

There's blurrign when you're speeding... in a car.. or fallign from a helicopter (lol). It also goes blurry when you're drunk. I liek them... however it can get a little disorientating when you're drunk, which I suppose is good in some ways.

SummerBase
  • SummerBase

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:05 PM

I think they are talking about the blur effect on textures from buildings. They look unsharp and they are blurred. Why have they done that? I don't know, maybe to hide the low model detail to improve the framespeed. But it can also be your own problem, the PS3 has an option called "Smooth view" or something like that. Just put it off in your game settings and see the difference... I know it's not your problem but hey; maybe I help someone with it. I hope you will understand what we mean whit blur. Doesnt you know how blur look like? Search at google with searchwords like: blur textures or something like that.. dozingoff.gif

NickUSMC
  • NickUSMC

Say hello to my lil friend!

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:07 PM

I have a big headache because of it.

shoutwebdaniel
  • shoutwebdaniel

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:07 PM

I think they're talking about how objects in the distance are slightly blurred out. Look for planes in the sky to see a good example, or the skyscrapers in the distance.

xihilisk
  • xihilisk

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (gtawizard92 @ Apr 29 2008, 20:01)
What are these blur effects that people are talking about?

And also, do you like or dislike them because they have had a very mixed response?

My head dislikes them very much.

Vayne
  • Vayne

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:13 PM

I am almost blind because of that game. had 4 epileptic attacks today. but the game is awesome! rah.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users