Photo

911 Emergency Services through mobile phone

4 replies to this topic
Platinumxii
  • Platinumxii

Teh GTA IV noob

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:28 PM

As we all know, we can dial 911 for emergency services like the Police,Paramedics and the Fire department. I actually tried to call 911 and asked for Paramedics after knocking down a guy( Well, to steal his bike.). I crushed him through several fences and right into the garbage.

After the Paramedics arrived, they didn't do anything. The medic just stepped out of his vehicle and just walked around and kept doing this "looking around for someone" action. Same goes for the Police. Are there any specific actions we must do in order to make this "911 emergency service" work? tounge2.gif

sergeantpeppers
  • sergeantpeppers

I have no group :(

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:31 PM

was the guy in a position where he was un-help able? like stuck on a fence, behind something?

Platinumxii
  • Platinumxii

Teh GTA IV noob

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:38 PM

He's beneath the garbage container.

Then I tried again by killing 2 cab drivers and left them in the middle of the street. The Paramedics came but did nothing again.

ManganisH
  • ManganisH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (Platinumxii @ Apr 29 2008, 14:28)
As we all know, we can dial 911 for emergency services like the Police,Paramedics and the Fire department. I actually tried to call 911 and asked for Paramedics after knocking down a guy( Well, to steal his bike.). I crushed him through several fences and right into the garbage.

After the Paramedics arrived, they didn't do anything. The medic just stepped out of his vehicle and just walked around and kept doing this "looking around for someone" action. Same goes for the Police. Are there any specific actions we must do in order to make this "911 emergency service" work? tounge2.gif

paramedics heals you if your hurt biggrin.gif

Platinumxii
  • Platinumxii

Teh GTA IV noob

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (ManganisH @ Apr 29 2008, 15:08)
QUOTE (Platinumxii @ Apr 29 2008, 14:28)

After the Paramedics arrived, they didn't do anything. The medic just stepped out of his vehicle and just walked around and kept doing this "looking around for someone" action. Same goes for the Police. Are there any specific actions we must do in order to make this "911 emergency service" work?  tounge2.gif

paramedics heals you if your hurt biggrin.gif

Err. Okay. So, Paramedics only heals me and doesn't give a cookie to the injured pedestrians?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users