Photo

How long did it take you to.....

4 replies to this topic
chassit
  • chassit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:58 AM

How long did it take you to get BUSTED since you enter the brand new Liberty City? (time spent on prologue and cutscenes don't count)
My record is less than 1 minute. I got out of my safehouse, wanted to go for a ride, tried to get into my car.....but its door just refused to open. Before I realize what's happening, Niko smashed driver's window and got inside, then dragged outside by a police officer. Boom, BUSTED! Until then I found that MY car is actually parking beside this one.......

How long did it take you to get WASTED since you enter the brand new Liberty City? (time spent on prologue and cutscenes don't count)
About 10 more minutes after I got my first busted. Released by LCPD, I stole a car and finally went on a tour in the new city. I saw some pretty funny Chinese names of certain shops. (yeah, Chinese names of shops have their meaning, mostly funny) Then I decided to go to Chinatown to see more.
There was a neat line of police cars blocking the bridge between two islands, an officer standing behind them, seemed to be writing something in a notebook. I came close to see what he's doing, all in a sudden I'm 6-star-wanted.
Less than 1 minute hot chasing ends up in a corpse in a ruined car..........WASTED

Then I learnt to be careful messing around in LC....

DZorro
  • DZorro

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE (chassit @ Apr 29 2008, 09:58)
How long did it take you to get BUSTED since you enter the brand new Liberty City? (time spent on prologue and cutscenes don't count)
My record is less than 1 minute. I got out of my safehouse, wanted to go for a ride, tried to get into my car.....but its door just refused to open. Before I realize what's happening, Niko smashed driver's window and got inside, then dragged outside by a police officer. Boom, BUSTED! Until then I found that MY car is actually parking beside this one.......

How long did it take you to get WASTED since you enter the brand new Liberty City? (time spent on prologue and cutscenes don't count)
About 10 more minutes after I got my first busted. Released by LCPD, I stole a car and finally went on a tour in the new city. I saw some pretty funny Chinese names of certain shops. (yeah, Chinese names of shops have their meaning, mostly funny) Then I decided to go to Chinatown to see more.
There was a neat line of police cars blocking the bridge between two islands, an officer standing behind them, seemed to be writing something in a notebook. I came close to see what he's doing, all in a sudden I'm 6-star-wanted.
Less than 1 minute hot chasing ends up in a corpse in a ruined car..........WASTED

Has the AI really been that improved ?? One more question ?? How is car spawning now ?? Is it still the same as in previous versions ?? I really hope they fixed that part too.

pernunz
  • pernunz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:09 AM

I got wasted whilst doing a mission

I was doing one of Vlad's Missions where you have to kill the guy who is "stealing papers" from Roman. I was jumping across the roof's (rooves?) and didn't see the footbridge joining the last 2 buildings so I jumped across and fell in the gap and got wasted.

Haven't been busted, yet. Survived 2 stars quite easily

[MenaceMovies]
  • [MenaceMovies]

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:11 AM

I got busted after around 10 minutes when I tried to steal a locked parked car. Broke the window, got inside, tried to hotwire the car and vroom then cops got me

chassit
  • chassit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE (DZorro @ Apr 29 2008, 10:06)
QUOTE (chassit @ Apr 29 2008, 09:58)

Has the AI really been that improved ?? One more question ?? How is car spawning now ?? Is it still the same as in previous versions ?? I really hope they fixed that part too.

AI is passable, it's mostly because of I was being dim-witted when I start the game for the first time.
What do you mean by car respawning?
If you mean cars on street disappear in a blink of eyes and respawn a whole bunch of different cars, I haven't noticed this yet.

And.....how did you gus get your content blacked out? I haven't figured that out yet.
I wannt tell more but decided better not in case of spoilers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users