Dissapointing. Big time.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,003 replies to this topic
RageOfTheJester
  • RageOfTheJester

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:59 PM

i love the game, only thing id change is get rid of the run button and make it be a sprint button, niko should just run when the analog is pushed all the way forward. and fix the camera while driving so when you go around a corner it shows you in front of you still and not the side of the car.

thats about it. i love everything else.

GTAaddictforever
  • GTAaddictforever

The Duderino

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (RageOfTheJester @ May 1 2008, 18:59)
i love the game, only thing id change is get rid of the run button and make it be a sprint button, niko should just run when the analog is pushed all the way forward. and fix the camera while driving so when you go around a corner it shows you in front of you still and not the side of the car.

thats about it. i love everything else.

yeah i agree with this. this was a bad change

-nikobellic-
  • -nikobellic-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:41 PM

i liked the way you could sprint. since this is a realistic GTA, you literally run with Niko while you're tapping x or whatever it is on the 360(I guess A?). Sometimes I just like to walk around the city like a normal pedestrian and I dont like applying a steady pressure on the analog stick, its not realistic, you dont sweat around to walk. you just easily walk. I think the game's control mechanism is close to perfect, especially with the vehicles. Damn I cant wait to get back to the game.

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

What Comes Around Goes Around

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (emcp @ May 1 2008, 13:04)
first of all VC was the worst one even worse than vcs and well worse than lcs and SA and III

Vice City was the worst my ass. Although, I agree with most of what you and BrokerZoo said.

-nikobellic-
  • -nikobellic-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:08 PM

in my opinion vice city is the best after IV. Dude VC was the king before IV how could you not like it?

ruckstar
  • ruckstar

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:12 PM

No dissapointment for me its awesome. I hope they make a new vice city.

blazeftp
  • blazeftp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:18 PM

i agree with you but the game is still good but by taking a lot of the content away the did take a step back becuase they are expected to take this and work on it you cant make a game strip off some old key fetures and everything will be ok

if you played all previous gta you will see gta 3 first hit of the 3d series you had you had the ability to free roam do other things ect
vice city improved the game even more making more building accesible giving more relism adding more cars bikes better graphics more content buying clothes customise your cars buy houses Mr whooopies ice cream factory tounge.gif

san andreas a sh*t load new cars even PLANES (loved flying around after completed it ) quads sh*t load of clothes tattoos haircuts feel like you are free in a city to do what you want !

then gta 4 had a lot of hype it is i must say a great fuking game but..... i dont have a clue why the stopped all the FUN things instead of feeling free in a city you have to do stupid missions which i like i must say adds to relism but doing all this for your cousin who YOU dont give a sh*t abt hes a fat dude that like american titties yeah i like the fact go and help him but at least they could combined all the previous games into one big masterpiece Niko could bought his own buisness raise a underground drug empier extort other buisness become the ultimate badass of all mobster games but they scrapped that ...just to get the hard life story which is good but is taking away all the Fun turning into i must do all this to complete the game not to have fun do other sh*t but save roman complete game earn a million and spend it on the internet which does nothing as you cant do sh*t there mercie_blink.gif

but hey i still good game for the story part but the rest well thats gone suicidal.gif ....

emcp
  • emcp

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 May 2008 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (-nikobellic- @ May 1 2008, 20:08)
in my opinion vice city is the best after IV. Dude VC was the king before IV how could you not like it?

it looked to be that the control sensitivity and graphhics took a plunge and i just dont like VC
i prefer dark and gloomy lol

TheBen36
  • TheBen36

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 May 2008 - 05:04 PM

guys just leave him alone. his mom probably took it away from him

CantThinkOfAName
  • CantThinkOfAName

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 May 2008 - 04:00 PM

I cudnt agree with the bloke more tbh.

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2008 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (GTAaddictforever @ Apr 29 2008, 03:14)
I have played every GTA game.

The best one still is Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas. Hands down, no discussion.

This GTA 4 is basically an updated GTA 3. It sucks but I will play the rest of the game and beat it anyway. The Cops N Crooks multiplayer is fun if I get boss, that's about all I can think is fun about this crap.

1) The character slants when he walks/runs. When you turn while walking or running, he slants so bad it's not even realistic anymore. What the hell is that? He has a funny sense of gravity. Horrible.

2) No planes. Yes, we know that already. Moving on.

3) The cars suck. They look beautiful, but they suck. The handling is HORRIBLE. H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. Turning while at high speeds is a no-no. If you brake to make a hard turn and compensate, your car peels out and slips and slides and you lose control. This alone is a horrible change to the game. All other GTA games had it down. Especially San Andreas. Heck, EVEN SAINTS ROW HAS A BETTER CAR SYSTEM THAN THIS.

4) The shooting system. It sucks. Bad. Even if you put it to 'Basic' in the options, it's still a damn CHORE to aim and shoot. It's horrible. Not as easy at ALL like other GTA games.

5) Moronic rag doll physics for Nico. If he gets nudged by a car, dives out of a car, or falls over in a weird way, he goes through this annoying animation and you have to wait for him to get up. If you have ever played Saints Row, you know you have seen this before. GTA 4 basically copied it, and it's annoying.

6) The Wanted stars system is changed. Now it's basically the Scarface system, where you have to 'lose the cops' by leaving the circle on your radar.

7) You can't swim underwater anymore and see marine life. In San Andreas, you can see fish, dolphins, turtles. I think even a shark. You could jump off highways and bridges into the water and dive to get away from the cops. Their bullets barely hit you while underwater and you could sneak up on cop boats. It was a fun way to get away from police. Swimming underwater = win. This game = lose.

8) Gym, eating to keep up your stamina etc.....all gone. Realism for your character = gone.

9) Game map = a lot smaller. It sucks. This is going backwards. It feels like GTA 3 all over again. San Andreas set a standard. This is going in the wrong direction. Sure there are no load times when going inside some places now, but I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE LOAD TIMES IN SA. They were short and fast.

10) There is no option when cycling the radio to turn the radio off. You have to hold the button down for a few seconds. This is annoying. Trying to drive, shoot, get away, whatever, and holding down a stupid button..........

Game is beautiful. However, I wipe my butt with beautiful detail. I don't care if a soda can says Koke on it when I zoom in. It's useless. Give me bigger areas.

It really feels like this game is a frankenstein of Scarface, Saints Row, GTA 3, and a few others. This franchise has gone backwards. It doesn't even feel like the same people who made the earlier games made this one. It feels like people who are less capable and less intelligent made this GTA 4 than the people who made GTA San Andreas and Vice city.

I got this game at midnight. I waited in line for 2 1/2 hours waiting for the release. I am really dissapointed.

2. Yes. But it's not really that big of an issue.

3. Once you get use to the controls the vehicles aren't that bad.

5. Have you ever been hit by a car? Jumped out of a moving vehicle? I haven't. But I have a feeling it would hurt and I might not be worrying about how fast I can get up.

6. I think it's much better. It's much more realistic. The cops don't know where you are at all times. They have to actually see you.

7. I agree with this. I don't know why they took out this feature, but it's not that big of a deal.

8. That became tedious and repetitive after a while. It was a nice touch in San Andreas but it became way too much.

9. It's the biggest city in a GTA game. You do realize that San Andreas was a state, right? It's nothing like GTAIII. Actually, it's a completely different layout.

10. On the 360, hold down the right arrow button. I think the left button works, too.

Keep in mind a lot of what I've said is just my opinion.

rrool
  • rrool

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:21 PM Edited by rrool, 09 May 2008 - 05:34 PM.

yes.... but you got to see that you a f*cking morron. how do you like that bitch sneaky2.gif

...................................X
8=============D.d SUCK IT!!!!!!MOTHERf*ckERRRRRRR!!!

RONIN1191
  • RONIN1191

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 May 2008 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (gummybear @ Apr 29 2008, 08:39)
you have to admit though, this game takes a little bit of influence on things in saints row, it's hard not to point those out, especially with the aiming system and physics.

Actually, there was no aiming in SR and the physics were lastgen's Havok which is something totally different from Euphoria. Just thought I'd point that out; while also pointing out that much of what you saw in SR was taken mostly from GTA but also Scarface (phone options, even layout is similar) and maybe a couple other games. Not sure where it got that horridly written story or weak voice acting from...can't really blame the cast, they can only work with what they are given.

GTAaddictforever
  • GTAaddictforever

The Duderino

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 03:46 PM Edited by GTAaddictforever, 17 May 2008 - 03:54 PM.

was I right or what?

dissapointment. it's like some morons took rockstar over and replaced the REAL GTA team.

GTA 4 copies Scarface wanted system.

GTA 4 copies Saints row physics and shooting

GTA 4 copies GTA 3 experience. GTA 3 2.0 is what GTA 4 is.

GTA 4 fails in a lot of ways. You would think you could rob banks, do stuff. Even Godfather the game was more fun than GTA 4 to me.

the reason GTA 4 broke sales records is because San Andreas was the best GTA game ever. San Andreas went on to become the most successful game ever made in the USA. Sold more copies than ANY other video game in USA - 22 million copies and counting. THE HUGE BULK of San Andreas sales came well AFTER release. Word of mouth at how great the game is got around and people bought it.

GTA 4........not so much. It will have a short lifespan. People will not continue to buy it like they did SA. GTA 4 sucks, it's hard to say it, but it does.

nlitement
  • nlitement

Pare mou mia pipa

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 03:54 PM Edited by nlitement, 17 May 2008 - 03:57 PM.

Your physics comment was just retarded and unfactual. Saints Row = ragdoll, GTA IV = euphoria. Sorry.

Who gives a sh*t about gyms? I want other things in SA; modding sucks ass because what THE f*ck DO YOU DO WITH SUCH A CAR IN GTA IF YOU TRASH IT SO OFTEN?

Shooting's easier.

And who the hell turns off the radio anyway while in chases? Sorry, you must be an idiot. It's easier to hold the button than having to move your sight from the road to see the "no radio" option appear. Switching radios happens to be rather realistic anyway. Turning it off is easy, you just feel where the button is and turn it off, whereas finding a radio station requires you to lose concentration.

But yeah, GTA IV was definitely no fun in the end. Even getting 100% is surprisingly easy compared to SA. I'm more entertained just playing through Mafia several times. The idiots at Rockstar decided it would be sooo sophisticated of htem to create a hyper realistic storyline but hey they failed at it. Mafia's meant to do that job. If I want pure fun, I play GTA (SA), if I want an intriguing story, I play Mafia. Saints Row sucks ass, it's for wigger chav fa**ot f*cks who I want to stab in the face every time I see them, Godfather was alright, definitely more entertaining post-story mode.. not much to add.

Still, this game is cool beacuse it's GTA.

casey-2pac
  • casey-2pac

Snake..Best Game Charcater Ever?message me if you think so!&

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (GTAaddictforever @ Apr 29 2008, 07:14)

The best one still is Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas. Hands down, no discussion.

This GTA 4 is basically an updated GTA 3. It sucks but I will play the rest of the game and beat it anyway. The Cops N Crooks multiplayer is fun if I get boss, that's about all I can think is fun about this crap.

1) The character slants when he walks/runs. When you turn while walking or running, he slants so bad it's not even realistic anymore. What the hell is that? He has a funny sense of gravity. Horrible.

3) The cars suck. They look beautiful, but they suck. The handling is HORRIBLE. H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. Turning while at high speeds is a no-no. If you brake to make a hard turn and compensate, your car peels out and slips and slides and you lose control. This alone is a horrible change to the game. All other GTA games had it down. Especially San Andreas. Heck, EVEN SAINTS ROW HAS A BETTER CAR SYSTEM THAN THIS.

4) The shooting system. It sucks. Bad. Even if you put it to 'Basic' in the options, it's still a damn CHORE to aim and shoot. It's horrible. Not as easy at ALL like other GTA games.

5) Moronic rag doll physics for Nico. If he gets nudged by a car, dives out of a car, or falls over in a weird way, he goes through this annoying animation and you have to wait for him to get up. If you have ever played Saints Row, you know you have seen this before. GTA 4 basically copied it, and it's annoying.

6) The Wanted stars system is changed. Now it's basically the Scarface system, where you have to 'lose the cops' by leaving the circle on your radar.

7) You can't swim underwater anymore and see marine life. In San Andreas, you can see fish, dolphins, turtles. I think even a shark. You could jump off highways and bridges into the water and dive to get away from the cops. Their bullets barely hit you while underwater and you could sneak up on cop boats. It was a fun way to get away from police. Swimming underwater = win. This game = lose.

8) Gym, eating to keep up your stamina etc.....all gone. Realism for your character = gone.

9) Game map = a lot smaller. It sucks. This is going backwards. It feels like GTA 3 all over again. San Andreas set a standard. This is going in the wrong direction. Sure there are no load times when going inside some places now, but I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE LOAD TIMES IN SA. They were short and fast.

10) There is no option when cycling the radio to turn the radio off. You have to hold the button down for a few seconds. This is annoying. Trying to drive, shoot, get away, whatever, and holding down a stupid button..........

Game is beautiful. However, I wipe my butt with beautiful detail. I don't care if a soda can says Koke on it when I zoom in. It's useless. Give me bigger areas.

It really feels like this game is a frankenstein of Scarface, Saints Row, GTA 3, and a few others. This franchise has gone backwards. It doesn't even feel like the same people who made the earlier games made this one. It feels like people who are less capable and less intelligent made this GTA 4 than the people who made GTA San Andreas and Vice city.

I got this game at midnight. I waited in line for 2 1/2 hours waiting for the release. I am really dissapointed.

i agree 100% with what your saying..

gta has lost its way plain and simple..

yeah sure they sold millions but i bet unless they make improvements for the next gta then i doubt that they will even get a million copies sold..

cookie.gif

GTAaddictforever
  • GTAaddictforever

The Duderino

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 04:14 PM

yeah they sold millions because SAN ANDREAS was one of the best games ever made and certainly the best GTA

now people play this one and lots are complaining. expect lower sales for GTA 4 in the future and the NEXT gta will be lower sales

Super Tom
  • Super Tom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 04:30 PM

It sounds to me that someone got their hopes up waaaaaay too high smile.gif

GTAaddictforever
  • GTAaddictforever

The Duderino

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 04:36 PM

you mean, we weren't supposed to EXPECT the next-gen successor GTA game to be better than Vice City or San Andreas?

BLIMEY!!

THIRTEEN
  • THIRTEEN

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 04:37 PM

ive seen topics like this before where they raise valid points but most if not all of yours are rubbish.

you seem to love the fairly crappy features of SA and the cartoonyness of previous gta's.

You should just get SR and not worry bout gtaivif you don't like it.

e2thejdot
  • e2thejdot

The best there ever was.

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (casey-2pac @ May 17 2008, 15:54)
yeah sure they sold millions but i bet unless they make improvements for the next gta then i doubt that they will even get a million copies sold..

Hahahahahahaha... your f*ckin smokin' crack. That was a good one.

Truth be told? I'll buy it.. you'll buy it.. we'll all buy it. Why? The same reason we bought this one.. because we'll think its better until we get it. Sad but true.

kloborgg711
  • kloborgg711

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 04:39 PM

Have you ever walked before? Tell me, when (and if) you turn, do you simply glide magically at the desired angle, or do you actually move your body. This hasn't affected my gameplay at all... I didn't even notice.

Almost never used them in SA. There are much better ways to get around, and the handling just didn't cut it. The draw distance was also a factor.

Yeah it sucks that you can't turn 45 degrees at 120mph without skidding anymore. It sucks that they made the car system much more realistic. I'm guessing you don't drive. The handling is anything but horrible.

Really? I'd assume that getting cover and blindfiring is a better system than standing in the open with an UZI to take down 100 guys. Or are you sad because the crosshair isn't constantly in your face?

'Cause you know, it's impossible to play this game without walking in the middle of the highway. And c'mon, falling just because you got hit by a car? Ridiculous...

Change? OH DEAR GOD NO NOT CHANGE! You mean now there's an actual SYSTEM to losing the cops!? Gone are the good ol' days when you could just drive around for hours before finding a pay n' spray to get the army off your back.

Yeah too bad we can't see the wonderful and exotic marine life that dwells beneath the waters.. in New York city. Fine I'll admit that being underwater was cool but that would be a huge stretch and it really wasn't something I did too often. Just be glad you can still swim.

Keeping track of your character to make him look good, finding a burgershot every half hour just to stay alive, driving bikes around for a good few days before your character realizes how to hold on. All those distracting prompts.

All gone =(

Game map = almost the same size. And I guess you don't recall what the actual playing area in SA was. There was Las Venturas... and um... oh yeah, an LA look-alike with a few suburban homes, a San Fransisco look-alike with a gloomy, untextured buildings, a huge barren empty desert that took up a quarter of the map, miles of farmland, AKA trees and bushes, and um, besides the bridges, almost no recognizable areas. Yeah, Liberty City is tiny....

So if you're one of those people who hates all music you now have to hold a button for half a second? Much harder than repeatedly tapping the same button to get past all of the stations. This is probably the stupidest point.

11) Lack of interiors
Ok, so Rockstar went for living breathing realistic game right? So how come 99% of all buildings are still unavailable to players? We do not have the freedom to go anywhere in the city because the buildings are basically walls that look like a building with windows on it. This has not progressed at all.

Ever played the games? There are numerous warehouses to explore all over the place. But it sucks that you can't enter every single one of the huge, multiple sky-scrapers. Having a full-blown battle in a cubicle would be so much more epic than outside in a huge city. And I'm pretty sure that LC building look better than those in SA.

12) Lack of close combat fighting
Killing pedestrians isn't fun anymore. Only knife and bat as melee weapons, and only basic combo attack.

San Andreas introduced us to customizing your character's fighting abilities by going to each dojo/boxer training and learning cool new moves. In GTA 4, we are stuck with the exact same punch combo for the entire game. It's clunky when you try to hit someone on the ground with melee weapons like a bat. There are only 2 melee weapons, bat and knife. That's it. Stealth kills was removed.

It's just NOT fun to fight peds anymore......and only bat and knife as melee weapons? Maybe it's coming to DLContent, anyone? This was a lame move by Rockstar.

...Are you actually telling me you spent your time fighting pedestrians with melee weapons? I can imagine how disappointed you must've been after realizing that 3 punches wouldn't kill a full-grown adult male anymore. Stupid Rockstar should've left 100 mb just for the cqb system. That would've been AWESOME.

13) No parachute. This one is -huge-. How could they decide to remove this? With all of the tall buildings and skyscrapers, people would have a TON OF FUN going back to jump off of things. People loved to do it in GTA San Andreas but GTA 4 has even higher buildings to jump off of.

Just add the parachute for those who love to use it. In San Andreas, I actually did a few missions by flying via plane/helicopter and then parachuting down to my mission and start shooting tounge.gif

Your first valid point. Parachutes would've been cool.

14) No properties to buy So......what do I do with my money? With all of the buildings in GTA 4....... they couldn't add tons of stuff to buy? Businesses, safehouses......anything.......
No feeling of being a big time player. Just some street bum named Niko who came to America to get revenge. No ambition whatsoever. The end. Wow, real interesting. Maybe next game you can have me play as Grand Theft Auto : BIll Gates - The Nerd adventures. He'd be more interesting than Niko. At least with Bill Gates, I can buy anything I want.

Maybe you haven't played the game w/o cheats yet, but money does get pretty important for transportation, health, and weaponry. That aside, it does seem like you're just a rich guy with nothing to spend his money on. Seems kinda stupid that a millionaire's best safehouse is just a moderate penthouse, with only one big room. I do admit I was disappointed about this.

15) No gang territory
You can pretty much go anywhere in the entire city that you want to go. As long as you don't shoot anyone or wield your gun, you can go anywhere. In GTA 3, VC, and San Andreas, there were turfs for each gang and if you went there, you could be shot at if you were seen. GTA 4 is a safe place to be. You won't see gang areas and nobody will mess with you....and that means there is nobody for you to mess with either.

I really never cared. I'm not a fan of being shot just because I entered an area. which I already unlocked 10 hours ago.

16) No firetruck missions anymore

Nothing to explain here. There are fire trucks in GTA 4. However, I have yet to see a fire. Cars aren't on fire when they blow up in GTA 4. It just goes away so I have yet to see a use for a fire truck, to be honest. Fire trucks are useless in GTA 4 because nothing catches fire. Maybe they didn't finish the game so that's why they couldn't add these side missions?

Cars are on fire in GTA 4. And unlike previous games, you actually can catch fire from them. Besides the side-missions in SA, I don't remember using the firetruck to put out fires. Most I did was use an extinguisher. Most of thise really relies on the fact that in SA, there was so much grass that anything could catch fire. In a city, Middle Park really is the only place that could've potentially been in danger. Really, firetrucks are just cool to drive. I didn't spent much of time doing any of the side-missions, really.

17) No paramedic missions anymore. They could have added this. Don't know why they didn't.

^Like I said, I don't personally care about side-missions.

18) Added Taxi driver missions. These are an endless side-mission given by Roman. However, they are not timed and there are basically no conditions. Just get there alive with your passenger, no matter how long it took you or the condition of the car. Insanely boring.

BORING.

Driving passengers to certain destinations within a time limit isn't boring? Matter of opinion I suppose.

19) When on 6 star wanted level, just fly in a helicopter. No problem. IT SUCKS. The only things to chase you is OTHER helicopters, and you can ALWAYS OUTFLY THEM. You are ALWAYS faster than the AI helicopters. It's really stupid. what's the point of having 5 or 6 stars if you are in the air? Nothing gets you.

In SA, jets come and fire missiles at you and choppers can keep up with you.

I don't know, whenever I have more than 4 stars, and I'm in a helicopter, I find it impossible to get away. If you try it, no matter where you go, the circle always is focusing right on you. Why? Cause police can look up. Sure if you stay high enough you're safe in the skies, but you gotta come down some time.

...And really how often is a helicopter available during police chases?

You have some valid points, as some features that I liked were removed, but in the long run I understand they were removed for better features, I still enjoy this game more than any previous one.

GTAaddictforever
  • GTAaddictforever

The Duderino

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (THIRTEEN @ May 17 2008, 16:37)
ive seen topics like this before where they raise valid points but most if not all of yours are rubbish.

you seem to love the fairly crappy features of SA and the cartoonyness of previous gta's.

You should just get SR and not worry bout gtaivif you don't like it.

because fancy graphis is better than gameplay?

I thought the gaming community of Earth already resolved this issue and decided gameplay is always better. If you can have BOTH, sure, great, but never go for style over substance.

and bowling, DARTS??, and pool isn't pointless crap? I'd take parachutes, and gang territory battles over this ANY DAY.

online Dating : The Sims for Niko isn't useless pointless crap?

get outta here fanboy. real fans are chatting here. I love pizza, but if pizza baker one day gives me bad pizza, I don't eat bad pizza and say it's good.

MahoganyJoint
  • MahoganyJoint

Oh man, i shot Marvin in the face

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 04:42 PM

u suck, gta 4 is a huge achievment

that had trouble working with the new next gen system, so do expect it to perfect

GTAaddictforever
  • GTAaddictforever

The Duderino

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 04:43 PM

For those saying they like the NEW features in GTA 4, PLEASE elaborate what those features exactly are.

As far as I can see, GTA 4 has the worst most useless crap ever in a GTA game.

The TV isn't even funny. The radio is the worst radio of all GTA games. What else is there? BOWLING? DARTS?!?!?!?!!!! pool? jesus.

where are these 'new' features you talk about? picking up cigars, a brick or a can? you can't pick up lots of stuff. only pre-determined few things.

Gueu
  • Gueu

GTA IV LOVER

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 04:56 PM

I would have answers for every thing u've said but..

1. YOU FAIL
2. YOU FAIL
3. YOU FAIL
4. YOU FAIL
5. YOU FAIL
6. YOU FAIL
7. YOU FAIL
8. YOU FAIL
9. YOU FAIL
10. YOU FAIL
11. YOU FAIL
12. YOU FAIL
13. YOU FAIL
14. YOU FAIL
15. YOU FAIL
16. YOU FAIL
17. YOU FAIL
18. YOU FAIL

GTAaddictforever
  • GTAaddictforever

The Duderino

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 06:08 PM

what a good post up there.

you are probably the group of players rockstar was trying to catch on their hooks.

wrap average present in a pretty wrapper and have you scream for joy

stormk
  • stormk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 06:41 PM

Well the OP is obviosly a huge nerd, because obviosly noone who doesn't rot his ass playing games will not bother with retarded stuff like going to a gym (IN A GAME, WHAT THE f*ck!!!) , your health dropping because you didn't eat a pixelated Big Mac meal and not doing AWESOME police chases but checking if you can dive in the water and see the dolphins (who knows, maybe they should have added medusas to sting you and you would start limping or something).

And interiors ? I've spent 15h game time and from that the only times I went inside a building is to save or in a mission.

The only thing I might miss a little bit is airplanes, and thats just because i wanted to crash one in a car and see what happens smile.gif

-nikobellic-
  • -nikobellic-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 07:33 PM

hey, hater! Go suck a big one!

Dhatz
  • Dhatz

editor of GTA.CZ/GTA4

• Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 07:38 PM

Good ppl don't think a console game is good.
I'm happy this happen.

Swimming is a good thing when you don't wanna die,but CJ coldn't climb ladders,what made falling off of a cliff or airport a nightmare(that stupid was SA)
What could you possible see under the surface when you can't see 1 meter deep?
Gym: who ever needed that?
eating: Yes,but it really limited you in SA.
minigames? anyneo ever played pool in SA? don't think would want to repeat it.
Bball was quite fun(for first minutes,then it stayed untouched)
Hydraulics and nitro 4ever(altrough it lacked the ability to turn off).wheels were crappy modeled,so I never liked them
Casinos and horse betting? Once I got millinos I never visited again.
There was no difference between hand weapons,why want stupid variety?
Flamethrower will get used in Fyr Cry 2 where everything burnable will burn.
Useless for almost any distance whyn things don't burn.

You should worry about the important things like missions and AI rather than bitch about useless minor features all GTAs contained.

You ain't got GTA yet,you got tasteless watered beta version. PC version is the GTA. It always was and will be. We can only imagine the taste of the pure.
STFU if you can't helpanything,beatch!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users