Photo

No army? Oh stuff that

12 replies to this topic
Sambo404
  • Sambo404

Sam

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:23 PM

Seriously, that was the best bit of gettin the wanted level as high as you could right? Havin hours of fun just bumming about with a tank, or gettin away from the never ending army dudes and they're flatbed loads of guys with ausault rifles. So, if that's the case, has anyone got to the highest level of criminal damage just yet? what goes on? Is it just the FBI that's the toughest the law can get now, cause really, as fun as they were, they're no match for an army, and just cause its liberty city doesn't mean it cant have an army right?

Tha Pirateninja
  • Tha Pirateninja

Your friendly neighbourhood Pirateninja

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (Sambo404 @ Apr 28 2008, 18:23)
Seriously, that was the best bit of gettin the wanted level as high as you could right? Havin hours of fun just bumming about with a tank, or gettin away from the never ending army dudes and they're flatbed loads of guys with ausault rifles. So, if that's the case, has anyone got to the highest level of criminal damage just yet? what goes on? Is it just the FBI that's the toughest the law can get now, cause really, as fun as they were, they're no match for an army, and just cause its liberty city doesn't mean it cant have an army right?

I am not sure about this, but I think the highest thing you get are S.W.A.T. (N.O.O.S.E.) teams.

GTRick
  • GTRick

Viscous Traction

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (Tha Pirateninja @ Apr 28 2008, 22:41)
QUOTE (Sambo404 @ Apr 28 2008, 18:23)
Seriously, that was the best bit of gettin the wanted level as high as you could right?  Havin hours of fun just bumming about with a tank, or gettin away from the never ending army dudes and they're flatbed loads of guys with ausault rifles.  So, if that's the case, has anyone got to the highest level of criminal damage just yet? what goes on?  Is it just the FBI that's the toughest the law can get now, cause really, as fun as they were, they're no match for an army, and just cause its liberty city doesn't mean it cant have an army right?

I am not sure about this, but I think the highest thing you get are S.W.A.T. (N.O.O.S.E.) teams.

I believe the above poster is correct. N.O.O.S.E. doesn't appear to be as big a force as an army, but they pack a pretty big punch. Besides, after watching gameplay videos, it seems really easy to be killed by police, so an army would be a bit much.

yanni
  • yanni

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (Sambo404 @ Apr 28 2008, 22:23)
Seriously, that was the best bit of gettin the wanted level as high as you could right?  Havin hours of fun just bumming about with a tank, or gettin away from the never ending army dudes and they're flatbed loads of guys with ausault rifles.  So, if that's the case, has anyone got to the highest level of criminal damage just yet? what goes on?  Is it just the FBI that's the toughest the law can get now, cause really, as fun as they were, they're no match for an army, and just cause its liberty city doesn't mean it cant have an army right?

Apparently you can go to jail is that true because if it is that would be better than the army

Copilot
  • Copilot

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:05 PM

You can get arrested, I watched one video where he was sitting outside his car and the cop came up and put his gun to him and said get down on your knees and then arrested him.

devilrock28
  • devilrock28

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (Copilot @ Apr 28 2008, 18:05)
You can get arrested, I watched one video where he was sitting outside his car and the cop came up and put his gun to him and said get down on your knees and then arrested him.

But, does that just mean he was busted and spawned at the nearest police HQ? Like the previous GTA games.

StanMarsh
  • StanMarsh

For the Holy Marsh!

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:21 PM

The police are far more powerful in terms of capabilities, accuracy, and general abilities this time around. By the time you get to NOOSE, yeah, you'll forget about the Army. tounge2.gif

phantomshotgun
  • phantomshotgun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (StanMarsh @ Apr 28 2008, 23:21)
The police are far more powerful in terms of capabilities, accuracy, and general abilities this time around. By the time you get to NOOSE, yeah, you'll forget about the Army. tounge2.gif

ah but does NOOSE have a tank like the Rhino

StanMarsh
  • StanMarsh

For the Holy Marsh!

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:35 PM

Obviously not. tounge2.gif No tanks or attack helicopters in the game- and, even if they did exist in the game, you'd likely never face them unless you input cheat codes every few minutes while facing NOOSE to regain health, armor, and to get weapons. The police are tough enough and will kill you- basically, imagine that for every 1 GTAIV cop, there were 2 SA cops in terms of lethality. These guys are tough. IF you get to NOOSE...yeah...from a challenge standpoint, it is absically the same.

No need to worry.

phantomshotgun
  • phantomshotgun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (StanMarsh @ Apr 28 2008, 23:35)
Obviously not. tounge2.gif No tanks or attack helicopters in the game- and, even if they did exist in the game, you'd likely never face them unless you input cheat codes every few minutes while facing NOOSE to regain health, armor, and to get weapons. The police are tough enough and will kill you- basically, imagine that for every 1 GTAIV cop, there were 2 SA cops in terms of lethality. These guys are tough. IF you get to NOOSE...yeah...from a challenge standpoint, it is absically the same.

No need to worry.

well i herd the raindancer, a blackhawk, has guns on it and i read about a chopper called the Annihilator, a small military heli which i read looks like a police chopper but with a mini gun on it

ApolloSoldier
  • ApolloSoldier

God

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:57 AM

They didn't even deploy the Army to Katrina. What makes you think they'll sent them just because some crazy European goes on a killing spree?

j_kelly23
  • j_kelly23

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE (phantomshotgun @ Apr 29 2008, 00:09)

No need to worry.

well i herd the raindancer, a blackhawk, has guns on it and i read about a chopper called the Annihilator, a small military heli which i read looks like a police chopper but with a mini gun on it

yeah.. i thought that there were helicopters that shoot at you, or at least people in the choppers that can shoot at you.

realg307
  • realg307

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (j_kelly23 @ Apr 29 2008, 02:03)
QUOTE (phantomshotgun @ Apr 29 2008, 00:09)

No need to worry.

yeah.. i thought that there were helicopters that shoot at you, or at least people in the choppers that can shoot at you.

There are people in the helicopters that shoot at you, I don't remember which gameplay video i was watching but Niko shot one of the guys out of the helicopter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users