Photo

Bugs & Glitches

624 replies to this topic
ytowntuneup
  • ytowntuneup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:53 AM

Just noticed this, searched in this thread before posting. Finished the Road to Bohan race in a Super GT. Drove across the Northwood-Bohan Bridge and the first street after crossing the bridge, on the south side of the street, on both sides, were 14 Vigero beaters, most with car alarms, and two Super GTs, both with car alarms. Is this a bug or an Easter egg?

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (ytowntuneup @ Tuesday, Oct 18 2011, 06:53)
Is this a bug or an Easter egg?

It is a very well known "vehicle spawn bug". If you drive over to your Bohan safehouse via Charge Island the streets in that area will nearly always spawn vehicles that are the same as yours.

ytowntuneup
  • ytowntuneup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (AlexGTAGamer @ Tuesday, Oct 18 2011, 07:19)
QUOTE (ytowntuneup @ Tuesday, Oct 18 2011, 06:53)
Is this a bug or an Easter egg?

It is a very well known "vehicle spawn bug". If you drive over to your Bohan safehouse via Charge Island the streets in that area will nearly always spawn vehicles that are the same as yours. I should have broke out the camera and took a picture. I've never seen that one before. I'll try to do the race again in the Super GT and see if the results are repeatable.

I know about that one, where you see more cars like the one you're driving than you do others, but there were only 2 Super GTs and 14 Vigero beaters parked where you turn off the bridge for the Road to Bohan race.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:03 PM

Uhm I don't won't to sound rude or anything but did you just edit my previous post? mercie_blink.gif

jlamay
  • jlamay

Lost In Liberty City

• Members

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:14 PM Edited by jlamay, 12 December 2011 - 12:53 AM.

I'm on PS 3 and I've had the game to slow down like it wants to stop when Niko is in his car going way too fast, or being chased by the cops on foot. And, I've also had Niko with Roman, or someone at a Strip Club and the after the lap dance the girl goes out running and the secuity comes in guns blazing, too! I wondered if anyone else had this problem, or was the game just freaking out because I play it too much!! LOL. smile.gif

Also, Niko can't take none of his dates to the comdy club, Pool, or bowling. When he gets there the game takes money from him, but he and his date can't go into the comdy club. This does on all 3 women he can date. When the date is over, he can't take them home and the game doesn't say take such and such home. There are no icons for their homes or his. When Niko got to his safe house, the game says something along the line of "can't save game while on a mission." To end it all Niko has to kill himself to get out of it. But he still gets a thumbs up from which ever woman he dated. I don't get this. It must be a glitch?!...

After Niko and someone went drinking, Niko took them home. When they got out of the car and Niko went on his merry way he begain to slightly turn the car right. The car begain to veer to the right. I could not get him to go stright. He wanted to veer the car to the right. He kept doing this till he went to pick up someone to do something with. When they got out of his car, he return to normal driving.

I've seen garbage trucks drop from nowhere while in the Tunnel, too!

Has anyone been able to play darts with Alex? The other night Niko took Alex out on a date to play darts with her. When I would make Niko throw a dart and move the crosshair to where I want the dart to go, suddenly Niko was standing up by the board! The next time Niko threw a dart at the board he fired his gun!!! WTH is this? Does anyone know?? After their date the game said "You scared Alex" and the date was over and she broke up with Niko. Strange things happen a lot. After reading some of your guys' stories now my game is going crazy!! I must play it too much! tounge.gif I think I'm driving it to commit suicide. suicidal.gif

ytowntuneup
  • ytowntuneup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (AlexGTAGamer @ Tuesday, Oct 18 2011, 17:03)
Uhm I don't won't to sound rude or anything but did you just edit my previous post? mercie_blink.gif

Might have done it on accident. The added lines were meant for my response.

Meow Meow
  • Meow Meow

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:41 AM

So playing through this again in anticipation for V and got to where luca and that nick some of the diamonds and luca's hiding in the toilets. Anyway when you bust open the door the camera goes to the back of nikos head and while shooting him I needed to reload, anyway with the camera behind nikos head and reloading = seeing inside nikos head, like his tongue and eyeballs lol. You don't have to be on that mission for this to happen, just go to the toilets in middle park and go and stand in the stall and pop you're pistol till it reloads.

cc1990
  • cc1990

Serial killers are the true environmentalists. :)

• Members

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (Meow Meow @ Sunday, Nov 20 2011, 01:41)
So playing through this again in anticipation for V and got to where luca and that nick some of the diamonds and luca's hiding in the toilets. Anyway when you bust open the door the camera goes to the back of nikos head and while shooting him I needed to reload, anyway with the camera behind nikos head and reloading = seeing inside nikos head, like his tongue and eyeballs lol. You don't have to be on that mission for this to happen, just go to the toilets in middle park and go and stand in the stall and pop you're pistol till it reloads.

It shows his tongue and eye balls? I didn't know that. haha.

Waffleperson337
  • Waffleperson337

The Waffle, The Person

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:40 AM

There is this REALLY cool glitch in GTA4 And TBOGT That is A Son of a flying tortoise to pull off, but is possible. colgate.gif

Go to the carnival in firefly, and there should be a roof you can get on that is split into a higher square and a lower square. Just examine all of the rooftops from right to left and you'll see the arcade in the north left of one alleyway. It should be like the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th one. bored.gif

The way to get on it is to climb on to those colorful things that hang off the sides of the building, and the building has " Arcade " and other little things like that written all over it, it should be around the middle left in one of the alley ways of the building if facing north. dontgetit.gif

Once there carefully jump too the lower side (you will be going right if you got on the right building) and now if you turn around you will see the upper square half of the building (you will be facing west). confused.gif

This part may take a few tries, but it works, so be for warned. Go up to the ledge to go up to the upper square and press "X" or The Square button, and then Really fast once you start doing the climbing action, Let go by pressing "Y" Or the Triangle button. mercie_blink.gif

One of 3 thing occurred. 1) You Either just regularly Climbed up and didn't let go fast enough. 2) You kinda glitched but just didn't quite make it. Or 3) You fell right on down into the building, and you will see something, I won't spoil it though. suicidal.gif

If you couldn't actually figure out what the **** I was babbling about Too Bad! cryani.gif

JK, Yeah, yeah I know what your thinking about the whole very specifically detailed walkthrough sleepy.gif

Click here for a Walkthrough Gta 4 Carnival Glitches

Have fun showing friends

-WafflePerson337 :3D

GTAfanatic136
  • GTAfanatic136

It's Clobbering Time!!!!

• Members

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:55 AM Edited by GTAfanatic136, 07 January 2012 - 03:16 AM.

On my game, after the third private dance at a strip club, when I get up, a random stripper falls from the sky/roof and runs out of the strip club.

and can someone please tell me what the infinite money glitch is?

here are some videos showing what it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7xgOSAf44M

and I found another glitch: after you choose revenge and kate gets shot and killed by Pegorino, which he is killed by you, Roman calls and tells you that they (Roman and Mallorie) are expecting a girl; which they will name Kate, in memory of Kate McReary. sometime after that you'll get a phone call from an unknown caller, and it is kate, but sadly you cannot call her back.

Supah Nick
  • Supah Nick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:17 AM

A long time ago in SA my car got blown up and i had full health and i could get out.http://media.gtanet.com/gtaforums/images/style_images/GTAForum-128/icon43.gif

GTAfanatic136
  • GTAfanatic136

It's Clobbering Time!!!!

• Members

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (Supah Nick @ Sunday, Jan 8 2012, 02:17)
A long time ago in SA my car got blown up and i had full health and i could get out.http://media.gtanet.com/gtaforums/images/style_images/GTAForum-128/icon43.gif

This is a GTA 4 topic, not a SA topic

BohanThug
  • BohanThug

Niko Bellic went quiet.

• Members

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:12 PM

Not sure if you'd call this a glitch, but...

I've noticed that sometimes when you're committing random one-star crimes, when you hear the police dispatch, they say "we've got an attack on an officer"... when you didn't do that. You may have run over or shot a pedestrian, etc., but it says you attacked an officer. It doesn't give you the usual two- or three-star wanted level, but it's still annoying... those liars angry.gif

Another one... prior to Roman's wedding, I went home and changed into a suit and tie. I picked up Kate and she said something about "it must be a casual wedding..." and when we showed up Roman got all pissed and told me to go and dress up. I had to go to Perseus and buy a suit even though I was already wearing one!

GTAfanatic136
  • GTAfanatic136

It's Clobbering Time!!!!

• Members

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:23 PM

to BohanThug:
I think you have to wear dress shoes, dress pants and shirt. no jeans, hiking boots, ski jacket, starting outfit, and make sure your top isn't just a yellow striped shirt for example; it has to be a dress shirt and pants (they come together in that outfit)

jdbug28
  • jdbug28

RP - Simmer

• Members

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:44 PM

Is there a glitch that makes you invincible on ps3. I have completed the game before now i just want to go on a 6 star rampage that could last forever

BohanThug
  • BohanThug

Niko Bellic went quiet.

• Members

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:16 PM

Not sure if this is a glitch. I threw a grenade at a car, and before it exploded (actually almost immediately) the driver got out and was on fire. The grenade hadn't exploded, the car wasn't on fire, yet for some reason this guy was already burning.

NemonicLee
  • NemonicLee

Golden Ninja Warrior

• Members

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:21 AM

I just recently discovered a really interesting glitch for the car shop just around the corner from your (vanilla) Algonquin apartment. (I'll post up a video in a little while.) Get a bat and hit the most left north-facing window (facing it.) You must hit the window on the right side of the window (facing it), or the left side if you are behind it. After the window breaks, and if you have done the technique correctly, you will notice all of the other windows falling out and breaking on their own. It's like ghosts are breaking the glass down for you! mercie_blink.gif

If pedestrians are passing by, and they are in just the right spot, they can get hit by the falling broken glass and fall down! lol.gif

NemonicLee
  • NemonicLee

Golden Ninja Warrior

• Members

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:59 AM Edited by NemonicLee, 19 January 2012 - 02:14 AM.

Here they are!

dansgas1000
  • dansgas1000

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:38 PM

I was doing the swingset glitch and the swingsets disspeared :S

dansgas1000
  • dansgas1000

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (NemonicLee @ Thursday, Jan 19 2012, 01:59)
Here they are!

remember to use the edit button, instead of double posting smile.gif

synchro_w
  • synchro_w

LOSE THE PIGS!

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (malignity @ Tuesday, Apr 29 2008, 00:10)
2 definite bugs have happend to me.

1. I tried to go for a helicopter ride with Brucie and was driving a 2 door car when I arrived. He has two girls with him, and he then said 'let's get in; chopper ride'. They just stood at the side of the car. I couldn't move the camera or anything, but the world was still happening around me. I turned the game off after a minute or so.

When I went to do it again I took a 4 door car and had no problems. I also took a 4 door when I went boating aswell due to the fact that the two girls are there aswell.

2. As someone has mentioned; I tried getting on a moped in team mafiya work as it was an objective. I stuck mehead first on the ground and the bike in the air.

your number 1 glitch, arriving in a 2 door car for a chopper ride with brucie? that happened to me... i sat there for a minute whilst brucie and the girls just stood. then i got up to answer the phone, was talking for about 5 minutes, went into kitchen to make toast and coffee, came back in and niko, brucie and the girls were all on the roof in a chopper!!!
weird!!
i clean forgot about the game for about 10 minutes and it seemed to finish whatever loop it had set itself into. but if the phone hadn't rang then i wouldn't have bothered waiting and just reset the xbox [even tho i hadn't saved in over 4 hours!].

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 July 2012 - 01:09 AM Edited by B10BLE, 10 July 2012 - 01:19 AM.

edited...

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Thursday, Aug 11 2011, 06:09)
You guys ever get into Vlad's bar in a glitch too? I did and luckily I taped it for YouTube, but of everything I saw in GTA IV, this only happened once for me, just playing as normal and saw a ped in front of Niko walked up to the closed GRAPHIC of the door and he disappeared right through it. I obviously picked up on that, so I walked through it as well. Not the back outside door, BTW, the ACTUAL front door. Shot the interior view for my own YT channel, but I don't have a link if you haven't seen that already, Just saying, that was something very odd!

One time, I don't remember when, I was just walking on that side of the street (probably harassing the hot dog guy) and I felt the need to walk into the door. To my surprise, it actually opened! I wasn't on a mission, and I think I was done with the story, but the door swung open as any other door would. Maybe the game code that locks doors (or however it works) hadn't loaded, or wasn't working. Was cool anyway.

Oh, I also remember the back door opening then as well. Guess Mickey forgot to lock the place up wink.gif

Moto-Skiier
  • Moto-Skiier

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:19 PM

This is pretty neat... when you enter the ice cream truck, there are five different tunes you can play by hitting the horn, one of them is the intro song.. moto_whistle.gif

Also, in the ice cream truck, the faster you drive, the faster the music plays and if you drive in reverse, the music plays backwards... cool.gif

fortytwotrees
  • fortytwotrees

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:03 AM

Hello! I'm playing GTA4 on a PC. I'm at a point where there are two missions - Shadow for Little Jacob or one for whatever that guy's name is that Dimitri works for. Both of these require me to cross the bridge to the north-eastern island. I can get past the toll no problem but shortly after that my game crashes. It just minimizes and I can't get it to open back up.

Any ideas?

fortytwotrees
  • fortytwotrees

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:32 AM

QUOTE (fortytwotrees @ Monday, Oct 22 2012, 08:03)
Hello! I'm playing GTA4 on a PC. I'm at a point where there are two missions - Shadow for Little Jacob or one for whatever that guy's name is that Dimitri works for. Both of these require me to cross the bridge to the north-eastern island. I can get past the toll no problem but shortly after that my game crashes. It just minimizes and I can't get it to open back up.

Any ideas?

Okay, I found another bridge I can cross to get there, but then I got to the place I'm supposed to be and automatically called the F guy (required part of the mission) and it crashed there instead...

D4W GHOSTRIDER
  • D4W GHOSTRIDER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

anyone noticed the swing glitch when you jump onto the swing and you get flung into the sky

GTAIV_gamer_
  • GTAIV_gamer_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

hi everyone......
I'm new here... can you pls. help me with something??
When i play GTA IV i noticed something...
the cars have black head light and tail lights texture....
i can't find any fix to this...
maybe you can help me out with this sad.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Free_Jonte
  • Free_Jonte

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:59 PM Edited by Free_Jonte, 10 December 2012 - 07:01 PM.

I'm new here, I play gta 4 on ps3 and I found a strange glitch.

When I were going to sell a car to Stevie, he only payed me a few dollars, sometimes he didn't pay me anything, and the cars that I sold hadn't gone broken or not even a scratch. is there anybody else who have found this glitch or does anyone know why this was happening?

Free_Jonte
  • Free_Jonte

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (D4W GHOSTRIDER @ Sunday, Nov 11 2012, 20:36)
anyone noticed the swing glitch when you jump onto the swing and you get flung into the sky

I've noticed that glitch many times, I jump on the swing and fly away and hit the water near the swing, I think it's the same as the glitch when you fly away with a car from the swing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users