Photo

Bugs & Glitches

624 replies to this topic
Cunt_weasle
  • Cunt_weasle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:07 PM

i had a glitch where i tried to get on a chopper/harley type bike which was on its side and i like went underground upside down and the bike wheels were in the air, when i accelerated the wheels just spun and i didnt move anywhere. i just got off then back on again and it was back to normal

ralo90
  • ralo90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:35 PM

i started to get on my bike (zombie i think) after i had crashed it. i got on, i think upside down and then flew like 50 feet into the air while the bike stayed on the ground, i almost died.

Niko212
  • Niko212

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:00 AM

user posted image

GSXRSpeed
  • GSXRSpeed

Speed Freak

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:38 AM

When you guys post glitches could you state what system you are playing on? I don't have a new system yet, but will in a few weeks. This game is my only reason for going next gen, I want to buy the better one.

bugfreak87
  • bugfreak87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:59 AM

i stole this old car and the dude wouldnt let go while i was driving then he fell off didnt know if this was a glitch or not

scmjr913
  • scmjr913

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:04 AM

I noticed a few...only one pop upproblem...the mission with LJ when you learn the cover system the flower pots show up right when you park.

I got drunk with Roman, driving a motorcycle, cops chasing and I hit a tree went flying 50+ feet in the air and fall on my stomach...still had a little health but Niko just laid there...took the cops at least 45 seconds to surround Niko...30 seconds later they shoot the hell out of me. Crazy sh*t there.

One time I jacked a Patriot and 1 out of every 3 vehicles was a Patriot, but that was the only time I noticed that vehicle spawn problem....

Other than that a great game...the hype was for real.

Darkgamr
  • Darkgamr

Keep It Gucci

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (Doozer @ Apr 29 2008, 13:02)
found 1 that was doin me head in. 'Clean Getaway'. I go to get the car washed, then it tells me to get it washed agen ive tried this mission 6 times and it does the same. Maybe im doin sumfin wrong :S

not a bug, stay out of the dirt

Darkrebirth
  • Darkrebirth

Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:23 AM

I haven't experienced any glitches or freezing but I experienced a minor glitch...

My bike was on it's side after I crashed it and then when I pressed Triangle to get on it, Niko was on the bike while it was on it's side, so Niko and the bike were tilted sideways. I couldn't move it forward so then I got off and back on and it was fine.

robgta08
  • robgta08

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:35 AM Edited by robgta08, 30 April 2008 - 06:44 AM.

the strip club one happened to me but i don't think i had the money to pay for it.

also when i take michelle for a date, i select some where to go and start driving there and aftera minute or so of driving the car stops and we both get out and then i can't take her anywhere spo i've got to punch to end it.

dre280783
  • dre280783

Criminal Mastermind

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:52 AM

I need a little help here if any one has the answer can they PM me!

I am playing on GTA on the PS3, It says that you can do a stun punch by walking up to someone and press O, yet everytime I do this he just does a normal puch, can any way tell me what I am doing wrong!

Also I seem unable to disarm people can anyone tell me how to do this!

Nixon
  • Nixon

Tricky Dicky

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:52 AM

I went into a diner, possibly the 69th Street Diner, and accidentally hit the target button and I somehow targeted an invisible person/entity. I started to punch it and blood started dripping on the floor, it was pretty weird. Not a major glitch, but a glitch nonetheless.

Oh, and I'm playing on the Xbox 360 version. icon14.gif

bbfl86
  • bbfl86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:31 PM

Cars getting stuck on the pavement when driving into a lamp post

Cheesimus
  • Cheesimus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:33 PM

I found one last night, when you call a cab from Roman, from the interior view Nico is sitting in the same seat as the driver but not from any other view.

DarkPassenger
  • DarkPassenger

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:40 PM

I heard there's freezing problems with the game if you play it for too long - PS3 mostly but 360 aswell.

I have PS3 version but so far - touch wood - no problems. I expect it, it was the same with Spyro on the PS2.

GTA hater
  • GTA hater

Saints Row is 4 winners

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:36 PM

don't make an Official Topic so early on, you're just conjesting everything.

Leigh36295
  • Leigh36295

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:36 PM

2 of same story characters Bug.

On the mission where you have to save roman from the warehouse, after I killed everyone and it was just down to the last guy who had a gun to romans head, there was another roman stood at the side of them, facing the wall behind. So there was roman with the gun to his head, and another roman just stood doing nothing. When I killed the guy taking roman hostage and roman ran out of the room, i walked into the other version of him, and he ran out of the room too. But when I got out of the room myself it was back to one roman

Strange bug. And I have no idea why it happened.

Fuzzy018
  • Fuzzy018

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 07:06 PM

If you get a bike pinned between a car and a wall......

Niko will try to pick it up but ends up sitting on it sideways on the ground then fall back out.

It's actually really freakin funny. But still a glitch.

rockforlifeguy
  • rockforlifeguy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:38 PM

I encountered the same glitch the first time I went to the strip club but the one that pisses me off I just experienced. I recieved 3 lap dances and when the third was done I did not give me the option for another nd instead faded as if it was leaving the scene but instead gave a view of me sitting in the chair still and I coud not move! The only bitton I could use was the start button, I had o reset.

rockforlifeguy
  • rockforlifeguy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (GSXRSpeed @ Apr 30 2008, 00:38)
When you guys post glitches could you state what system you are playing on? I don't have a new system yet, but will in a few weeks. This game is my only reason for going next gen, I want to buy the better one.

If this game is the only reason your going next gen then you are wasting your money. Vice city was much more fun. I would go 360 regardless. My opinion

Fadanoid
  • Fadanoid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 09:28 PM

Think I found a big glitch. I finished an early mission for Vlad, the one where you have to chase a guy over some rooftops and then decide whether or not to kill him When it was over Niko made the call to Vlad to tell him what happened, but I accidentally pressed the circle button and cut off the call.

Now it seems like the main story has disappeared. Vlad is no longer on the map and the floating marker across the street from the safehouse has gone. I've played for maybe four hours and nothing story-related has happened. All I can do is call Roman for jobs or to take him out, or call Michelle for a date

It looks like I'm going to have to start a whole new game, unless someone can think of a solution. I'm playing on a 60gb PS3.

bossoner
  • bossoner

hooligan

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 10:26 PM

body parts come through walls and doors etc like in previous gtas on my ps3 version

ryanneate
  • ryanneate

Ryan

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:36 AM

go to airport and in the car park the cars are in the air tilting forward like an endo but if u bump them they fall down to the ground.

skytiger666
  • skytiger666

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 11:27 AM

GTA4 Mission Game Play

- 95% time spent in forced travel
- cutscene
- 5% time spent in mission
- death
- rinse and repeat

how it should be:

- 0% time spent in forced travel
- cutscene
- action 95%
- death
- rinse and repeat from interesting point without delay
- keep the fun going

come on rockstar! increase the fun! drop the tedium ...
you have all the ingredients of a good game
just get the details right!

and add mission replay feature ASAP rolleyes.gif

beardy
  • beardy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:05 PM

bugs!

When running up a set of stairs, the screen went grey and niko was falling, when he landed he landed other side of town :S like he teleported lmao,

another one, drove into curb with a cab, and my rear when was at a 90 degree angel lol.

ps3 btw

Elec
  • Elec

Рlдузг ндtзr

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:00 PM

In MP a was sandwiched into a wall by a car and was forced underground for a bit, I was under the map and everything was blue. I was forced back up after about 5 seconds.

gtaman4523
  • gtaman4523

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (beardy @ May 1 2008, 12:05)
bugs!

When running up a set of stairs, the screen went grey and niko was falling, when he landed he landed other side of town :S like he teleported lmao,

another one, drove into curb with a cab, and my rear when was at a 90 degree angel lol.

ps3 btw

did ya get 6 *s? or have u already unlocked dere?

Nutty R
  • Nutty R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:54 PM

Its a bug, the game is occasionally freezing for no apparent reason.
I'll be sitting inside the safehouse, 1 wanted star, 2 cop cars outside and another coming... Bam! freezes.

off topic:
It's been happening to me a bit recently, time to register my console with xbox officially and check my warranty I'm thinking... I only got it in January time (this year) and its an elite though.. so I'm wondering what the hell.

but mostly on GTA, only once or twice on other games (and usually its because someone f*cks about with the host connection and such)

VW1
  • VW1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:42 PM

Am I the first person to break through a wall? Nothing all that interesting yet, but the means I used seem exploitable else where... More some other time...

Geriden
  • Geriden

Technician

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:33 PM

When watching TV in your first apartment, if you change the camera view so that you can see Niko aswell as the tv, Niko's head is kinda spazzy

Zerrg
  • Zerrg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:41 PM

rocket launcher, it likes to bounce around and slide on the floor. not really dangerous rocket like.

if you drive fast and then suddenly stop, the ground doesn't load as "fast" it appears gray.

when you roll, you can go through walls (mostly gates)

Helicopter landing is very tricky.

all this is on the PS3 i'll report more, since i dont remember them at the moment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users