Photo

Bugs & Glitches

634 replies to this topic
MeatUnit2
  • MeatUnit2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2009 - 11:07 PM

xbox 360 - Have never been able to duplicate this glitch (frankly didn't want to).
Riding the train in Algonquin I exited into an underground station (then tried to get back on train? I'm not sure how I got this to happen) but the whole underground level/layer became transparent. All the buildings above ground were visible from Niko's point of view, resting on empty space. The train station was invisible. Couldn't get the game to return to normal and had to shut down and re-start.

David.
  • David.

Street Cat

• Members
  • India

Posted 24 November 2009 - 07:51 PM

Got another glitch.Same one reported here,but i managed to record this one.Sry for the bad quality. blush.gif I don't have a high end system.

Whiite Devil
  • Whiite Devil

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:48 AM

Useless (and maybe old), but when you enter any car with a hat, the hat will disappear. When you get out of the car, he will appear again. tounge2.gif

NemonicLee
  • NemonicLee

Golden Ninja Warrior

• Members

Posted 05 December 2009 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (RogerFH @ Dec 1 2009, 23:48)
Useless (and maybe old), but when you enter any car with a hat, the hat will disappear. When you get out of the car, he will appear again. tounge2.gif

It does that to peds, too.

George Cross
  • George Cross

Detective

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:31 AM

Hello guys i'm the New person in this forum so could you tell me where is the topic is all about "Bulletproof Glitches"

ric-013
  • ric-013

Casual Lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2009 - 06:56 PM

here's more glitch video's...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_dXRwjGrAE

for more glitch video's visit my youtube channel :

MrRic013 channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRic013

have fun.

tounge2.gif

digimanbyte_ID
  • digimanbyte_ID

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:36 AM

Probably already known but haven't seen anyone post it in this section.

When you kill 200 pigeon and go to the top of the MeTV building in Star Junction in Algonquin by using the window washer lift the Annihilator doesn't spawn, however stealing a helicopter and flying to the top of the building does spawn it.

Sort of ridiculous to place a path without the need to use another helicopter and doesn't spawn the Annihilator its supposed to after you earn it.

perfectpitch
  • perfectpitch

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:36 AM

OKAY...

Thanks to the new patch (the November 10th Patch) I can now no longer set the mouse wheel up to both 'Previous Weapon' and 'Sniper Zoom in' - which f*cking sucks... What the hell did they do???

Same thing with the mouse wheel down - Can no longer set it to 'Next weapon' or 'Sniper Zoom out'...

They just screwed over the god-damn custom key mapping.

EColeman24
  • EColeman24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (MeatUnit2 @ Nov 23 2009, 23:07)
xbox 360 - Have never been able to duplicate this glitch (frankly didn't want to).
Riding the train in Algonquin I exited into an underground station (then tried to get back on train? I'm not sure how I got this to happen) but the whole underground level/layer became transparent. All the buildings above ground were visible from Niko's point of view, resting on empty space. The train station was invisible. Couldn't get the game to return to normal and had to shut down and re-start.

O.o Wow dude that was one hell of a glitch! I know you said you have no interest in recreating it but it would go over big time on youtube if you manage to capture it. Just a thought....

ric-013
  • ric-013

Casual Lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2010 - 01:38 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkQZlQAABS0

NOTE: thoses are climb and cancel glitches done on ps3. press square to climb and quickly cancel your climb by pressing triangle.

MrRic013 channel

have fun. colgate.gif

I-Touch
  • I-Touch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:44 PM

I think there's some glitch on the Ballad of Gay Tony. During the mission 'Blog This' where you have to leave a comment to the Celebinator. It ask you to click on the 'web icon', then asks you to click 'leave comment'. However there is no leave comment option just the Celebinator logo and four gay gays!

Is this a glitch or is it just me? Because I'm still stuck on this mission!

Gta_Fanat1c
  • Gta_Fanat1c

Dumbf*ck Magnet

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (RogerFH @ Dec 2 2009, 02:48)

Hats have genders? confused.gif

pryerlee
  • pryerlee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:20 AM

When you are driving extremely fast and want to stop instantly, all you have to do is click up on the d-pad (the cellphone) and scroll down to select the camera (after you get it from Playboy X).

SpiritDragon
  • SpiritDragon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2010 - 03:36 PM

I found a weird glitch 2 days ago. A swingset vanished on me when a car launched off it.

warart4
  • warart4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2010 - 11:30 PM

humm when i enter in game at start camera is ok but then starts to balance like crazy left and right like i am drunk and i cant drive any car is going crazy..i run a bit,then imagine come str8 normal without balance then it start again.i cant play like this arggg rampage_ani.gif mercie_blink.gif i play it on pc.

ric-013
  • ric-013

Casual Lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:26 PM Edited by ric-013, 05 February 2010 - 03:09 AM.

here's more glitch video's...airport buildings.

NOTE: thoses are climb and cancel glitches done on ps3. press square to climb and quickly cancel your climb by pressing triangle.

MrRic013 channel

have fun. ph34r.gif

Marcin6
  • Marcin6

Hustler

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (d4v1d @ Nov 24 2009, 21:51)
Got another glitch.Same one reported here,but i managed to record this one.Sry for the bad quality. blush.gif I don't have a high end system.

LOL !
This is not a glitch -.-

SpiritDragon
  • SpiritDragon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:44 PM

Okay. the other day, i was in the Firefly projects, spawning the anhilator by the swingset. . the swingset vanished, and the game froze. I had to reset the ps3 by UNPLUGGING and PLUGGING it back in. how's that for glitchiness?

TheIncredibleMrGQ
  • TheIncredibleMrGQ

Keepin' it 'G' ain't nothin'...

• Members

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:27 PM

I was collecting pigeons the other day, and after getting about 20 (In Bohan) I got a message on screen that said "That's it, you're finished." orly.gif

Nick the Newb
  • Nick the Newb

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 11:10 PM

Does anyone have a bug with the knife and the bat? While I'm running or standing still, I can't use them. I have to aim with them to attack.

I can use my hands while i'm running and standing, but i can't use the knife and the bat while running or standing around without aiming them first.

This means i can't do this anymore:

Does anyone have the same thing? This occurs to me after patch 1.0.0.4

Pago
  • Pago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:15 PM

More swingset fun - my FIB Buffalo started levitating the other day. I crashed against the middle pole, I got thrown around a bit and ended up 5 feet in the air...

user posted image

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Improved 2010

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:32 PM

If you leave a car in the spot where it would spawn if drove into a mission marker, and step into the mission marker, it will suddenly damage itself and cannot be driven because wheels can't move.

Can't record it because FRAPS makes my GTA IV slower and Video Editor doesn't show the damage.

JeanGrey
  • JeanGrey

Five cents please

• Members

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:33 PM Edited by JeanGrey, 05 March 2010 - 06:36 PM.

This happened a while back, so I'm not sure what events transpired to make this happen.

There was some sort of collision as I was trying to get in a cab as a passenger. I'm sure I caused the accident, but someone hit the cab as I was trying to get in. This caused a glitch and I found myself riding in the cab, but the camera was still behind the cab as if I was driving it. There wasn't anything for me to do (aside from getting out) so I just sat back and watched where the cab went. It just drove in circles, and my ADD got the best of me and I got out.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I did a search to see and nothing came up.

Playing on PS3 by the way.

YamahaTTR
  • YamahaTTR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:03 AM

you all can has two glitches, I first have seen, After going really fast on a bike, a ped or two on a bike will spawn sideways laying on the ground like he is on the bike, and the bike leans the same direction, but he cannot ride. Second, I was doing a chopper friend activity with brucie, and when I landed on the pad, My rear rotor was BARELY touching the wall, and it started beeping like I was going to crash and brucie is all like, NIKO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! CONTROL THIS BABY. and It fades out and says You destroyed the chopper, and I got a thumbs down. whatsthat.gif

Pago
  • Pago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:28 PM

I wanted to have some fun killing Niko yesterday and so I took the NRG and drove up to my favorite glitched swing. I didn't get killed, I didn't even get thrown around. As soon as I drove up to the middle pole, the bike (with Niko) vanished and respawned in front of the swing - without wheels! I couldn't drive it, so I got off and back on again... and the suspension appeared (compare the second and the third picture). I could drive, make stunt jumps etc... I even drove into a Pay n Spray - bike comes out, still no wheels. Couple of screenshots:

user posted image user posted image user posted image

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2010 - 01:28 AM

pago- that just happened to me yesterday with a faggio. i was like wtf

sirboobins
  • sirboobins

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:48 AM

i am missing 1 bird i've been through looking for this bird 2 times no sign of him at all. Is there a glitch?

TheIncredibleMrGQ
  • TheIncredibleMrGQ

Keepin' it 'G' ain't nothin'...

• Members

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (sirboobins @ Mar 14 2010, 22:48)
i am missing 1 bird i've been through looking for this bird 2 times no sign of him at all. Is there a glitch?

it's actually a very common problem...its not a glitch, most people just skip over one or 2, it happened to me and all i did was go back (using the map on this site and the pictures) thru each one to see what locations looked unfamiliar, and found it in a few minutes.

Shooting Spree 93
  • Shooting Spree 93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (sirboobins @ Mar 15 2010, 03:48)

No glitch. Just bad luck.
You'll kick yourself when you find it, just keep looking.

ric-013
  • ric-013

Casual Lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:28 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP-7Ro1fLQM

NOTE: thoses are climb and cancel glitches done on ps3. press square to climb and quickly cancel your climb by pressing triangle. ( read the video description for more info's. )

MrRic013 channel

rampage_ani.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users