Quantcast

» «
Photo

UK peeps without pre-orders! Watcha doing?

6 replies to this topic
oPg^
  • oPg^

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 09:54 AM

For all those from UK who haven't pre-ordered the game? What is your plan of action?

I'm going to my nearest TESCO EXTRA (24-hour) store and getting the game at Midnight. It won't be on the shelf but if you ask at the Entertainment desk then they will get you a copy from the back. Thats a heads up for those near a Tesco Extra store. smile.gif

Bojan17
  • Bojan17

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 09:55 AM

I did pre order, but they cocked it up, and my name isnt on a list etc etc... so we shouted at them on the phone, and we are going to turn up tonight.. but it's not looking good.

So i got a Tag Team of friends helping me get the game because they know its my life lol. So while im at the game shop, they will be at other stores like Asda.. who ever gets it first, rings me.

It's a team effort at the end of the day lol.

motorforum
  • motorforum

ped crusher

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 09:57 AM

QUOTE (oPg^ @ Apr 28 2008, 09:54)
For all those from UK who haven't pre-ordered the game? What is your plan of action?

I'm going to my nearest TESCO EXTRA (24-hour) store and getting the game at Midnight. It won't be on the shelf but if you ask at the Entertainment desk then they will get you a copy from the back. Thats a heads up for those near a Tesco Extra store. smile.gif

Doing the very same. Finish work at 10:40 and the Extra is about 4 miles from work, so I'll be in the car park for about an hour. The bonus is, this Tesco is out in the sticks almost, so should be pretty dead.

B4rto
  • B4rto

XBL: Lee B MC

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 09:58 AM

I initially didn't pre-order but i got a call from Gamestation saying my name was down as "intrest" (I think my friend may have put my name down) and asking if i wanted to pre-order it for midnight release tomorrow (Which is today)

I would personally try ASDA, as they don't take pre-orders, so its first come first served.

doa kappatango
  • doa kappatango

^^^ The Original GTA 4 Leek

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:02 AM

QUOTE (oPg^ @ Apr 28 2008, 09:54)

It should be out on the shelf, Even TESCO are aware of the demand:

user posted image

Confirmed Midnight Release smile.gif

oPg^
  • oPg^

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:24 AM

^^ Maybe it's just the store I'm going to then. They said I'd have to ask at the counter.

I finish work @ 8pm. I'll come home, get some dinner and then get to my Tesco EXTRA at about 11:45pm. w00t! smile.gif

thebritishbulldog
  • thebritishbulldog

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:27 AM

haven't got my PS3 yet so.... I guess I'll be off these boards for a while!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users