Photo

Sexual content disturbing.

287 replies to this topic
asiaticwun
  • asiaticwun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 02:49 AM

I know the games rated m for mature,but that sex stuff in the game even for an adult just seems out of place and yeah it is a little bit disturbing.i saw that "ladies of liberty city" video on ign and that sh*t just blew me away. suicidal.gif
there wont be ANY young kids playing this game,id be incredibly surprised to hear any online. suicidal.gif

Machinehead155
  • Machinehead155

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE (asiaticwun @ Apr 28 2008, 02:49)
I know the games rated m for mature,but that sex stuff in the game even for an adult just seems out of place and yeah it is a little bit disturbing.i saw that "ladies of liberty city" video on ign and that sh*t just blew me away. suicidal.gif
there wont be ANY young kids playing this game,id be incredibly surprised to hear any online. suicidal.gif

You see the same thing in R rated movies. Why not videogames? And why does it seem out of place? It just adds to the realism and grittiness.

asiaticwun
  • asiaticwun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:00 AM

i understand yeah thats nice for cinematics and whatnot,but some guy said you can do that sh*t with DUDES too and to me thats takeing the sh*t to a vulgar level.
but whatever confused.gif

cion
  • cion

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:07 AM

I absolutely LOVE R* for adding the real sex scenes. I was a hot coffee lover. I thought/think it's hilarious. We need an ADULT game such as GTA for people like myself who doesn't play typical games. As far as you being 15, YOU shouldn't be playing this game REGARDLESS. Your parents don't really know what they're buying you, because you're probably lying to them, however, I KNOW and YOU know you wouldn't be permitted to play this game had they did. At least I HOPE they wouldn't let you.

gold_leader
  • gold_leader

sasquatch

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:24 AM

this has been in GTA since GTA3, its just more realistic now

Raynos
  • Raynos

GTA VET

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:52 AM

f*ck-a-round.

KIDS should not be playing this game. Thats it.
All those kids who are saying that the sex scence or wateva is too graphic, well f*ck off then, you are obviously too young for this content!

IF you are mature enuff and see this STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT as more of the humor in gta then congrats, you got the point.

I mean bah argh f*ck, this really annoys me, This is a MATURE game! IF you have an issue with the content and are underage, dont bloody post anything and dont buy the game.
Inform your parents.

You know, I'd love it if Rockstar made a good advert with alll the sexual content, so that EVERYONE including parents could see it, that way all you little pricks wont get the freakin game!

Less issues for everyone else.

ToasterKing
  • ToasterKing

Not Your average piece of Toast

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (Raynos @ Apr 27 2008, 23:52)
f*ck-a-round.

KIDS should not be playing this game. Thats it.
All those kids who are saying that the sex scence or wateva is too graphic, well f*ck off then, you are obviously too young for this content!

IF you are mature enuff and see this STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT as more of the humor in gta then congrats, you got the point.

I mean bah argh f*ck, this really annoys me, This is a MATURE game! IF you have an issue with the content and are underage, dont bloody post anything and dont buy the game.
Inform your parents.

You know, I'd love it if Rockstar made a good advert with alll the sexual content, so that EVERYONE including parents could see it, that way all you little pricks wont get the freakin game!

Less issues for everyone else.

Yea its rated MATURE for a reason, its for mature people.

spectre01
  • spectre01

GTA & MW Lover

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:05 AM

user posted image

See that high lighted part?

I just wonder did you drop off from high school, seems that you just can't read.

jester7707
  • jester7707

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:12 AM

lol are you serious? It's made for adults bro. If you are embarrassed by the f*cking animations then don't get it, your not even saposed to play it at your age. lol.gif

jester7707
  • jester7707

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:16 AM Edited by jester7707, 28 April 2008 - 04:23 AM.

QUOTE (asiaticwun @ Apr 28 2008, 03:00)
i understand yeah thats nice for cinematics and whatnot,but some guy said you can do that sh*t with DUDES too and to me thats takeing the sh*t to a vulgar level.
but whatever confused.gif

Dude he got what he deserved by dating a guy in the first place. I'm sure some people here are gay and thats more than a little offensive. So as long as you don't date guys you wont have to see guys f*cking man.

This game was not sh*ted out to get a M rating. (like Manhunt) And I believe that it doesn't make it any less tasteful. It's life man, what do you think happens when you have sex?

I thought it was even more retarded when the car would just bounce but the people never even moved in the car.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:28 AM

I'll respect your lifestyle choice, just don't show us all your money-maker, Amigo, in the quicky-mart. I am glad you are proud of it and all, but...

Maurice discussing Nude boy on his show in Vice City.... seems to have some influence in this new line of discussion. Even going back to GTA3 there was a nudist on Lazlow's show. Anybody recall those?

p-s-wii
  • p-s-wii

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:53 AM

I'm 14 and BRING ON THE NUDITY!

Deano_Bellic
  • Deano_Bellic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:56 AM

Wow.

What is this sex thing? I've never heard of it or had it before. [/sarcasm]

ffs, get a grip will you. It's a game based on reality no?

If it bothers you that much don't interact with that part of the game.

Danny B
  • Danny B

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:59 AM

There has been sex in GTA's since III, just this time it is more realistic, that's what R* was aiming for wasn't it, realism? I didn't see anyone (Apart from the media Obv) complaining about the sex with prostitutes in SA, VC or III.

jws7
  • jws7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:02 AM

Direct quote from the Times:

"If you are not old enough to vote, you are not old enough to get involved. End of discussion. "

Deano_Bellic
  • Deano_Bellic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:04 AM

QUOTE (jws7 @ Apr 28 2008, 11:02)
Direct quote from the Times:

"If you are not old enough to vote, you are not old enough to get involved. End of discussion. "

Spot on smile.gif

blinkd
  • blinkd

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:05 AM

What is with the ignorance of people on this f*cking forum?

It MAY be an 18+ game in the UK, but in AUSTRALIA it is 15+ as it is out highest rating.

GTFO.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:05 AM

ROFLMAO.... "I'm 14, Bring on the nudity". Damn, that is amusing to me I have to say lol.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users