Glenster's San Andreas v1 Mission Select SaveGames
Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:11 PM Edited by glenster, 16 December 2010 - 02:51 PM.
To have the latest update, make sure the package contains Alpert Saracoglu's Control Center.
Save games for each of the main missions, EP vehicles in garages, etc., of version
1, and 2 optional files for any version to make the Tec9 as strong as a Minigun
and build vehicle, weapon, Stamina, Muscle, and Lung Capacity Stats quickly.
New and improved for April, 2008:
I added a lot to C.J.'s ammo for both initial save games, the last save game,
and files 14, 30, 45, 59, 73, and 100 (usually where I thought someone might
want to go on a run of shooting missions--after a school and before the terri-
tory takeover). There's more ammo available otherwise, too (see below).
OrionSR and I deliberated on some new features to add to this edition--a
special thanks to OrionSR for writing the Darkpactor code for it.
Maximum Armor is increased by 100 (200 before the Vigilante mission and 250
The save disk in Madd Dogg's Crib has been moved to the northeast room of the
upper floor so you can save your game there without triggering the basketball
- Cheetah at Verdant Bluffs observatory: ORION SR
- Cheetah at Glen Park: GLENSTER
- Infernus at Spacey! in Market: SPACEEIN
- Turismo at the Fort Carson sign: ROB RUSK
The interior of the dance club in each of the three main areas, and the roof
of the Ten Green Bottles bar, have a Minigun, Heat-Seeking Rocket Launcher, M4,
Combat Shotgun, and Desert Eagle.
The pickups for them, in those places and elsewhere, have more ammo:
- Minigun 2000 (fast respawn)
- Heat-Seeking Rocket Launcher 50 (fast respawn)
- M4 250
- Combat Shotgun 125
- Desert Eagle 100 (fast respawn)
There are also a couple of the more personal gifts for girlfriends behind the
bar inside each of the three dance clubs.
The dance clubs are indicated on your paper map by purple martini glass icons.
- Alhambra: the west side of the block of the "IDL" of "IDLEWOOD."
- Gaydar Station: the west side of the block that's a couple blocks north of the
"SH" of "HASHBURY."
- A club that isn't named, and the icon is misplaced on the paper map--the big-
gest feature of the mural on the front is a woman's face: on the north side of
the block of "OE" of "THE CAMELS TOE."
The Ten Green Bottles bar is a couple blocks west and across the street from
the Johnson house.
There are Armor, Health, and Adrenaline Pill pickups that respawn quickly at:
- the Verona Beach Pay N Spray
- Michelle's garage
- the Fort Carson Pay N Spray
- the Redsands East Pay N Spray
(The five cane pickups in southwest San Fierro, and seven pickups that aren't
used in the game because they spawn in objects, etc., were deleted to make room
for the extra pickups.)
The Truth's crops appear and can be burned from the start of the game.
A Jetpack is available in each of the three main areas:
- by a tree in the alley behind the Johnson house
- on the south side of the Doherty garage
- in front of The Four Dragons casino
The Infrared Goggles will respawn.
An Andromada is parked by the southwest end of the Verdant Meadows runway.
The horizontal vent is open at Area 69.
- Madd Dogg's Crib (north of the "AND" of "MULHOLLAND")
- Vagos Gang House (the north side of the block that's east of the block of the Jefferson Hotel)
- Crack Den (northwest across two streets and a railroad track from the Los Santos gym.)
- Zero's RC Shop (by the "C" of "GARCIA")
- The Pleasure Domes (under the south end of the Gant Bridge; don't have C.J. exit through
the roof or the graphics will be messed up till he uses another interior)
- City Planning Department (north of the "L" of "COME-A-LOT")
- Sindacco Abattoir (the northeast corner of the block of the bottom of the "EST" of "WHITEWOOD
Import vehicles that normally may appear at certain spawn points during the
Import mission may be found at them throughout the game. On patched early save
games, the vehicles disappear after the Import mission. On save games patched
after the Import mission, the vehicles will appear in those spawn locations.
Posted 27 April 2008 - 01:26 PM
You should also consider uploading your saves at GTAGarage.
You'll Never Walk Alone
Posted 28 April 2008 - 01:53 PM
Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:57 AM Edited by glenster, 14 May 2008 - 07:59 AM.
You should only save, and get a message of a successful save, once per file
with OrionSR's code, and I'd done that more than once for files 45, 99, 100,
101, and 104, causing some glitches. (C.J.'s Armor was too low, etc.) I've
fixed those files.
The garage ate the Seasparrow on the Mulholland garage and the RC Cam
in the Prickle Pine garage, so I put those back for a couple of files, too.
Posted 06 June 2008 - 07:31 PM
I added a save game, 0_InTheBe_GTASAsf1.b, for those who want the extras added
in April, 2008 and practically nothing else done. It has EP versions of the
better sports cars and motorcycles in garages, an EP Rhino in the Santa Maria
garage, and an EP Seasparrow on the Mulholland garage roof. C.J.'s weapons are
Fist, Molotovs, a Minigun, a Sniper Rifle, an M4, an SMG, a Combat Shotgun, a
Desert Eagle, and a Bat. C.J. has a lot of ammo, several save places, Hitman
for Pistol, Gangster for Machine Pistol, a few of his body Stats have been in-
creased a little bit, and he has a little over $110,000.
Posted 13 June 2008 - 07:48 PM
Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:23 PM
|QUOTE (golfhotelsierra @ Jun 13 2008, 16:48)|
|I don't get these saves. Are all the changes (modifications) aside from the weapon.dat located in the save game file? Do I have to download anything else?|
Yes. Everything is in the save file itself.
Posted 15 December 2010 - 09:14 PM Edited by glenster, 13 February 2011 - 12:39 AM.
Update Jan., 2011: added the documentation for the Control Center
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users