Game.co.uk - Dispatched!

6 replies to this topic
HairyWookieBalls
  • HairyWookieBalls

Man-Whore

• Members

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:05 AM

I know that there are a few people out there in the same situation as me:

Paid the extra 5 for next day delivery from Game.co.uk and orders have not yet been dispatched.

I got my email this morning, with tracking number, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for delivery tomorrow.

I hope everyone else with paid delivery will get their dispatch email soon...

Maffoo
  • Maffoo

Cheesy Vaginas!

• Members

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:07 AM

There was a huge topic about this yesterday/Friday. I think the guy said if you paid for standard delivery it would be shipped on Saturday, if you chose next day delivery it will be shipped on Monday.

HairyWookieBalls
  • HairyWookieBalls

Man-Whore

• Members

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:10 AM

QUOTE (Maffoo @ Apr 27 2008, 08:07)
There was a huge topic about this yesterday/Friday. I think the guy said if you paid for standard delivery it would be shipped on Saturday, if you chose next day delivery it will be shipped on Monday.

I remember seeing a Game employee saying that they'd be dispatched tomorrow, but mine was dispatched this morning just after 8am. Gonna have to to get sick now to avoid work in the morning!

sirgeordie
  • sirgeordie

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:25 AM

QUOTE (Maffoo @ Apr 27 2008, 08:07)

Mine was sent yesterday - so should be here tomorrow :-D It's not showing up on the Parcelforce website yet though, which is slightly worrying.

plastik
  • plastik

Lol

• Members

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:28 AM

Parcelforce don't do much on Sundays, but if it's still sitting in one of their warehouses or on its way to a warehouse, it would be picked up early on Monday, and reach you that day.

sirgeordie
  • sirgeordie

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:33 AM

QUOTE (plastik @ Apr 27 2008, 08:28)
Parcelforce don't do much on Sundays, but if it's still sitting in one of their warehouses or on its way to a warehouse, it would be picked up early on Monday, and reach you that day.

I'll hold you to that wink.gif

agincourtsalute
  • agincourtsalute

Anglo-Celtic

• Members

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:39 AM

QUOTE (Maffoo @ Apr 27 2008, 09:07)

Which can be found here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users