Photo

Putting bodies in your trunk?

51 replies to this topic
GTASIX
  • GTASIX

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:16 PM

You can only do it on a mission. If you hit anything then your trunk opens and you have to close it before anyone sees.

elppis03
  • elppis03

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (Karl1128 @ Apr 20 2008, 17:12)
QUOTE (mrernie @ Apr 20 2008, 17:02)
QUOTE (Spawngasm @ Apr 20 2008, 17:56)
IMO I don't think it's just used in missions because that would be to similar to that one mission in GTA 3. I think Rockstar added this feature to the game so we'd have more fun.

Why havn't and previewers mentioned it then? It's a damn big feature and would without doubt be mentioned.

I know for a fact that one of the missions is to transport a body in your trunk. Whether its similar to GTA3 or not, its a mission in the game.

Why the hell they make it just for mission??...That would no make sense

Because somethings just dont work well outside of missions. Maybe its too buggy to make work I dont know. Remember the mission in GTA3 where you and 8ball destroy that huge docked ship? You can only do that during a mission, you cant go around completely destroying everything in the game world. I know thats an extreme example, but its an example that everything you do in missions cant be done during the free roaming time. Im sorry but your using the logic of a 6 year old.

Spawngasm
  • Spawngasm

Rattle your Head!

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:18 PM

One of the previewers actually saw "Press LB to open trunk." when demoing the game, but Rockstar told them not to.

Luk3
  • Luk3

Be Genetically Different

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:19 PM

What would we do once the body is in the boot anyway. It is a pretty useless feature outside of missions.

E-lasto
  • E-lasto

Don't be a prick.

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:24 PM

How sweet would it be to toss some guy in your trunk, then drive it off a dock and watch it sink...

kool_J_rap
  • kool_J_rap

hard as f*ck

• Members

QUOTE (Luk3 @ Apr 20 2008, 17:19)
What would we do once the body is in the boot anyway. It is a pretty useless feature outside of missions.

Exactly, the bodies are going to disappear fast anyway so what would be the point of trying to hide bodies, outside of mission it just doesn't work, speculate all you want but I'm right and in 9 days you'll see

Karl1128
  • Karl1128

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

QUOTE (elppis03 @ Apr 20 2008, 17:17)
IMO I don't think it's just used in missions because that would be to similar to that one mission in GTA 3. I think Rockstar added this feature to the game so we'd have more fun.

Why havn't and previewers mentioned it then? It's a damn big feature and would without doubt be mentioned.

I know for a fact that one of the missions is to transport a body in your trunk. Whether its similar to GTA3 or not, its a mission in the game.

Because somethings just dont work well outside of missions. Maybe its too buggy to make work I dont know. Remember the mission in GTA3 where you and 8ball destroy that huge docked ship? You can only do that during a mission, you cant go around completely destroying everything in the game world. I know thats an extreme example, but its an example that everything you do in missions cant be done during the free roaming time. Im sorry but your using the logic of a 6 year old.

If the game come out and we can put bodies into trunk without mission then you are like 6 years old...If the trunk opens on mission then you have to close it up some button..The same button you propably can open the trunk to and it doesnt matter if it is mission or free roam..The buttons always work same..I m glad you dont work for R* because you propably ruin all the fun

Karl1128
  • Karl1128

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (kool_J_rap @ Apr 20 2008, 17:24)
QUOTE (Luk3 @ Apr 20 2008, 17:19)

Exactly, the bodies are going to disappear fast anyway so what would be the point of trying to hide bodies, outside of mission it just doesn't work, speculate all you want but I'm right and in 9 days you'll see

Your wrong and you see it in 9 days...Its not the same gta like old one was.Bodies dont disappear anymore unless you are a far away from them or they be cleaned

Spawngasm
  • Spawngasm

Rattle your Head!

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (elppis03 @ Apr 20 2008, 12:17)

You're thinking about last gen gaming too much. Think about all the features they've added so far, has there been anyone complaining about major bug issues? They're even adding more content by DLC. Yeah, it may be a useless feature, but tossing a body into the trunk (dead or alive) and driving around would be cool in a way. Maybe it's a way you can kidnap a ped. It could be used for the statistics in a way, who knows.

elppis03
  • elppis03

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (Karl1128 @ Apr 20 2008, 17:24)
QUOTE (elppis03 @ Apr 20 2008, 17:17)

If the game come out and we can put bodies into trunk without mission then you are like 6 years old...If the trunk opens on mission then you have to close it up some button..The same button you propably can open the trunk to and it doesnt matter if it is mission or free roam..The buttons always work same..I m glad you dont work for R* because you propably ruin all the fun

How will I be the six year old? Im not arguing whether or not it will be in the game, Im arguing the logic which is being used to determine what will be in the game. Honestly I hope its in, but Im not getting my hopes up over a screenshot. If a review confirms its in then great, if they dont, then well find out in a week. In the end it doesnt really matter.

SyphonPayne
  • SyphonPayne

E FOR EFFORT!!!

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:33 PM

OMG you can put bodies in your trunk??

I heard you can also eat steak in GTA IV!!! sigh.gif

Mentality
  • Mentality

EA-Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:35 PM

It's been confirmed in a magazine that you can open the boot/trunk of the car when you walk towards the back of the vehicle. They said a message comes up asking you if you would like to open the boot and what button to press to do so. I think to have this feature and not be able to put things/people in the boot would make it a very useless feature.

But as mentioned several times, the screenshots confirm nothing, they could be took just from mission scenes, and putting people in the boot/trunk of your car could just be in mission objectives or scenes.

elppis03
  • elppis03

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (Spawngasm @ Apr 20 2008, 17:28)

You're thinking about last gen gaming too much. Think about all the features they've added so far, has there been anyone complaining about major bug issues? They're even adding more content by DLC. Yeah, it may be a useless feature, but tossing a body into the trunk (dead or alive) and driving around would be cool in a way. Maybe it's a way you can kidnap a ped. It could be used for the statistics in a way, who knows.

I know, I think it would be a cool feature, but last gen and current gen really doesnt have anything to do with it. Just because they have added x amount of features doesnt mean they can add everything they want. Again, all Im saying is to not get your hopes up because of a screenshot. Theres no way of telling if its in unless you play, which thankfully is only a week away. If its in then great, if its not then oh well, there will be a bunch of other things to make up for it.

Spawngasm
  • Spawngasm

Rattle your Head!

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (elppis03 @ Apr 20 2008, 12:36)

I know, I think it would be a cool feature, but last gen and current gen really doesnt have anything to do with it. Just because they have added x amount of features doesnt mean they can add everything they want. Again, all Im saying is to not get your hopes up because of a screenshot. Theres no way of telling if its in unless you play, which thankfully is only a week away. If its in then great, if its not then oh well, there will be a bunch of other things to make up for it.

Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm pretty satisfied with everything they've added anyway.

Karl1128
  • Karl1128

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (elppis03 @ Apr 20 2008, 17:36)

You want to tell that current generation isnt able to put this feature on?

GycuBrun
  • GycuBrun

Jeapany

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:22 PM

Quick question,

Can you drag dead bodies to hide them ?

tld
  • tld

RS NYC 2

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:26 PM Edited by tld, 20 April 2008 - 07:02 PM.

QUOTE (Kanejr00 @ Apr 20 2008, 16:51)
QUOTE (tld @ Apr 20 2008, 16:51)
oh dear  suicidal.gif

Trivium sucks dude.. suicidal.gif

damn buddy you'll have to send me your spice girls album then. HA suicidal.gif

OH DAMNNNNN.....YOU JUST GOT PWNED

WOOT WOOT tounge2.gif

Karl1128
  • Karl1128

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (GycuBrun @ Apr 20 2008, 18:22)
Quick question,

Can you drag dead bodies to hide them ?

Nobody knows

DQ_4944
  • DQ_4944

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:09 PM

If you can drag bodies this would be like SOCOM for 360 for 360 users lol

DQ_4944
  • DQ_4944

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (tld @ Apr 20 2008, 18:26)
QUOTE (Kanejr00 @ Apr 20 2008, 16:51)
QUOTE (tld @ Apr 20 2008, 16:51)
oh dear  suicidal.gif

Trivium sucks dude.. suicidal.gif

damn buddy you'll have to send me your spice girls album then. HA suicidal.gif

OH DAMNNNNN.....YOU JUST GOT PWNED

WOOT WOOT tounge2.gif

WTF is PWNED

Seriously pre teens should not be allowed to plat GTA series

elppis03
  • elppis03

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (Karl1128 @ Apr 20 2008, 18:21)
QUOTE (elppis03 @ Apr 20 2008, 17:36)

You want to tell that current generation isnt able to put this feature on?

Are you joking. Where in any of my posts does it say that. I said that whatever gen it is has nothing to do with the feature.

Rambone2007
  • Rambone2007

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:24 PM

Well...putting stuff in the trunk of your car (AT ANYTIME YOU WANT, even outside of missions) is CONFIRMED.

I know you can put weapons and the like in the trunk but I'm not sure about bodies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users