» «
Photo

GTA Characters War!

2,304 replies to this topic
skarface1013
  • skarface1013

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:23 PM Edited by skarface1013, 14 August 2008 - 05:03 AM.

Welcome to the Official GTA Characters War Game!, I decided to make this after the success of the GTA Gang Wars Game, if you enjoyed that, you should really have fun with this.

Basically this is much like the Gang Wars Game, except with characters of the series set in the GTA 3 and GTA 4 canons. Two characters will be chosen to fight, whoever gets 4/7 votes will win the fight. I will start this by being able to choose any two to fight, characters can be used again and again, eventually a tournament might be set up as I will mark off who wins and loses. With the winners facing off in the next round and so on. For now it's just for fun, being able to choose anyone.

For this topic, no protagonist characters will be used because it just wouldn't be fair, obviously. With the exception of Vic Vance and Tony Cipriani since they also appear as NPC's, in GTA 3 and Vice City. Also, many characters may have affiliation with a gang, mob, or criminal organization. For this topic, it is a one on one fight, no gangs or other characters involved. You may interpret it as a fist fight, gun fight, or however you want, as long as it is one on one.

Again, feel free to add fights since I won't always be around, just like my other topic. However, make sure a character wins by getting a 4/7 majority vote over the other before starting a new fight.

The good thing about this is that there are so many characters, much more than gangs, so I will add more as the topic progresses, for now I am starting with a few prominent characters from GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas. Like said before, I will add characters from LCS and VCS, as well as others I might have skipped in these three games. I decided to start with 10 from each city.

Character List: (Descending order from 3 to SA)
  • Salvatore Leone
  • Joey Leone
  • Toni Cipriani
  • Donald Love
  • Miguel
  • Catalina
  • Kenji Kasen
  • Asuka Kasen
  • 8-Ball
  • El Burro
  • Ray Machowski
  • Marty Chonks
  • Sonny Forelli
  • Lance Vance
  • Colonel Cortez
  • Ricardo Diaz
  • Ken Rosenberg
  • Kent Paul
  • Big Mitch Baker
  • Phil Cassidy
  • Umberto Robina
  • Avery Carrington
  • Jezz Torrent
  • Auntie Poulet
  • Officer Tenpenny
  • Big Smoke
  • Sean ''Sweet'' Johnson
  • Cesar Vialpando
  • Ryder
  • Officer Pulaski
  • Kendl Johnson
  • Wu Zi Mu ''Woozie''
  • OG Loc
  • The Truth
  • Mike Toreno
  • Madd Dogg
  • Vincenzo Cilli
  • Mickey Hamfists
  • JD O' Toole
  • Toshiko Kasen
  • Leon McAffrey
  • Kazuki Kasen
  • Paulie Sindacco
  • Mayor RC Hole
  • Uncle Leone
  • Jane Hopper
  • Massimo Torini
  • Cedric ''Wayne'' Fotheringay
  • Marty J. Williams
  • Brian Forbes
  • Armando Mendez
  • Diego Mendez
  • Jerry Martinez
  • Reni Wassulmaier
  • Gonzales
  • Phil Collins
  • Louise Cassidy Williams
  • Mary Jo Cassidy
  • Maria
  • Roman
  • Little Jacob
  • Brucie
  • Packie
  • Dwayne
  • Dmitri Rascalov
  • Mikhail Faustin
  • Jimmy Pegorino
  • Ray Boccino
  • Gerry McReary
  • Playboy X
  • Manny Escuela
  • Elizabeta
  • Real Badman
  • Eddie Low
  • Francis McReary

Feel free to give comments and/or ideas to make the topic better. I hope this will be a success like my last topic.

Let the fights begin!

skarface1013
  • skarface1013

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:30 PM

To kick it off: (This goes to Flesh-n-Bone)

Ryder (SA) vs. Lance Vance (VC)

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:01 PM

Woot! First comment!

Wow, I like this idea! Nice topic, skarface1013! icon14.gif

OT: I think it like Ryder better. The similarities are that they both have the same first name and they both betrayed the main character in each game. But, I think Lance Vance is too much of a coward. He's kinda lazy and a chicken. He wouldn't fight in a fist fight or gun fight against Ryder. At least Ryder is daring, courageous and is a real gangbanger. Lance sucks! He wouldn't stand up to a real OG.

Ryder leads 1-0

gtamodder
  • gtamodder

• Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:44 PM

I like Ryder better. Lance just seems really weird, and daft, and Ryder is just crazy.

skarface1013
  • skarface1013

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:46 PM Edited by skarface1013, 14 April 2008 - 10:49 PM.

xNamexTakenx: Thanks man, glad you like the topic. icon14.gif

OT: I would also have to go with Ryder in this one, Lance is fake IMO, he claims to be tough and run things in VC but always seems to screw something up and act like a coward. I don't see him fist fighting or gun fighting Ryder, who like him or not, is willing to put in work for his hood, or former hood.

Ryder's takin the fight to Lance: 3-0

Mr. Hym.
  • Mr. Hym.

huKd oN fonnIx

• Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:55 PM

Ryder, easily. His priorities may be out of whack, but at least he's decent with guns. I believe that settles the best of seven series, 4-0. I wanna see OG Loc vs. The Truth, because that would be hilarious.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 11:07 PM

OG Loc and The Truth? Hmm...good choice. OG Loc is actually a "gangster"...well sorta lol. He thinks he is. Both OG Loc and The Truth are supposed to be funny characters. I'm not sure about a fist fight or gunfight, but for comedy I'd definitely choose The Truth. He actually cracked me up. OG Loc tried too hard. Who doesn't like an aged hippy who's always high lol. The Truth ftw!

The Truth leads 1-0

AceOfDeath666
  • AceOfDeath666

That's What SHE Said!

• Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 11:25 PM

It's Everyone's Favorite Stoned Whackjob Hippy, The Truth!

"What if i told you that we never went to the Moon and Kennedy lives in Scotland with Janis Joplan?"

skarface1013
  • skarface1013

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:01 AM

The Truth, he has a whole farm stash of marijuana which is straight gangsta, OG Loc is funny because he tries too hard, but is fake just like Lance.

The Truth vs. OG Loc

Truth 3-0 OG Loc

Shootin_spree
  • Shootin_spree

Rioteer. also a Rampager.

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:07 AM

the truth easily, he has flame throwers and a launcher which he found in a hay stack, or so i hear.

Truth 4-0 OG Loc

Themaddddog23
  • Themaddddog23

GTA Fan Since 2002

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:49 AM Edited by Themaddddog23, 15 April 2008 - 04:50 AM.

El Burro vs Kendel Johnson

El Burro FTW!

El Burro 1-0 Kendel

Shootin_spree
  • Shootin_spree

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:51 AM

El Burro vs Kendel Johnson

Kendel has guns, and is GSF.

El Burro 1-1 Kendel

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:14 AM

No ides who that other guy is, so Kendl. She also has all of GSF.
El Burro-1 Kendl-2

iLusion
  • iLusion

Member Title

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:19 AM

el-burro will easily win

El-Burro 2 - 2 Kendl

radicell
  • radicell

Arsenal Fan

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:49 AM

lol I vote for Kendl for the same reason as GC - who's El Burro?

El Burro 2
Kendl 3

Shootin_spree
  • Shootin_spree

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (radicell @ Apr 15 2008, 11:49)
lol I vote for Kendl for the same reason as GC - who's El Burro?

El Burro 2
Kendl 3

in GTA III he was the person who gave you missions from the pay phone in Portland, these missions included Turismo, I Scream you scream, and trial by fire.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 02:08 PM Edited by Flesh-n-Bone, 15 April 2008 - 02:12 PM.

Kendl definitely. 4-2 she wins El Burro. And lol I missed the Lance vs Ryder fight! Ryder would easily whack him. so good.

Donald Love vs Colonel Cortez

EDIT: There are characters missed like Mike Toreno and Madd Dogg of SA, Auntie Poulet and Jezz Terent (or what his name is, off Love Fist.) from Vice City and Ray Machowski from III. Just some examples.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:51 PM

That's a good face/off, Flesh-n-Bone! Man, I like both those characters. But, if I really had to choose, I'd choose Donald Love. That guy is just straight out crazy lol. He's a necrophiliac and a cannibal. tounge.gif However, I liked his character better in GTA 3 because he seems more powerful and corrupt. In LCS, he kinda pissed me off lol. Colonel Cortez is cool too but his character wasn't really developed. I also like Love because he is very powerful and owns Love Media. biggrin.gif

Donald Love leads 1-0

The fight should've been Donald Love vs. Avery Carrington. Oh well, next time!

skarface1013
  • skarface1013

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:30 PM Edited by skarface1013, 15 April 2008 - 07:34 PM.

Donald Love, he runs the Love Media corporation and is very powerful. Cortez is also cool, but just not as important or powerful.

Donald Love 2-0

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:37 PM Edited by Flesh-n-Bone, 15 April 2008 - 07:41 PM.

I'll vote for Cortez, cool location where he lives, not a bitter dumb-ass like Donald Love. I really hate Love, I dunno but his missions, his bitting and the way he talks pisses me off in GTA3. Cortez has a cool ship and I like the party he ran, plus he links to many big players of VC.

Donald 2-1 Cortez

EDIT: Claude makes an appearance on other GTA game as well (San Andreas). Just like Vic and Toni appear both on VC and III.

Digital Murders
  • Digital Murders

&?

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:38 PM

Donald love ftw.

GTASA_passer
  • GTASA_passer

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:40 PM

Cortez, its now 2-3

skarface1013
  • skarface1013

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:54 PM Edited by skarface1013, 15 April 2008 - 08:00 PM.

Colonel Cortez 2-3 Donald Love

Update: I have added two more characters from each city; Ray Machowski and Marty Chonks- the Bitchin' dog food guy, from GTA 3. Jezz Torrent-the main Love Fist member, and Auntie Poulet from VC, and Mike Toreno and Madd Dogg from SA. Six in total have been added.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:05 PM Edited by Wanted Assailant, 15 April 2008 - 08:15 PM.

Donald Love. As much as I like Cortez ( smooth laid back guy), Love takes the cake for corruption. He's a genius planning hits in order to further decline property vaules and does it while keeping his business.

He also is a cannibal/necrophiliac and when he disapeared, it was all the more mystery to him .

Cortez 2-4 Donald Love

Marty Chonks (Bitch'n Dog Food) VS Auntie Poulet

Hilarious! tounge.gif

I like both of those characters simply because both of them gave some fun side missions.

Poulet with the voodoo, mindwashing and the psychotic Haitians. Or sadistic Marty Chonks who whacks his victims with a mallet, chops them up, and turn them into dog chow.

( Marty Chonks's Bitch'n Dog food missions are from GTA III and can be found at the payphone near Joey's place)

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:10 PM

I've never done Marty Chonks missions, so Auntie Poulet takes it even though I hate the Haitian Gang. The only gang to attack you once spotted in Vice City after Vercetti Gang is created.

1-0 Auntie Poulet

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

Ceci n'est pas une pipe, c'est le logo de Rockstar

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:15 PM

chonks.

1-0

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:16 PM

Nah, Marty Chonks missions were way more fun- Aunte Poulet and the Haitians as a whole annoyed me.

2-1 to Chonks - a bit reasoning behind your choice would be good Qwerty

skarface1013
  • skarface1013

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:18 PM

Auntie Poulet, the Haitian gang has her back and I see her giving him voodoo potions and then blasting his head off with a shotgun before he could make her into dog food.

Auntie Poulet 2-2 Marty Chonks

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

Ceci n'est pas une pipe, c'est le logo de Rockstar

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:22 PM Edited by QwertyAAA, 15 April 2008 - 08:24 PM.

QUOTE (skarface1013 @ Apr 15 2008, 20:18)
Auntie Poulet, the Haitian gang has her back and I see her giving him voodoo potions and then blasting his head off with a shotgun before he could make her into dog food.

Auntie Poulet 2-2 Marty Chonks

no gangs, remember?
also, maybe add mr. crabblesnitch?

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:34 PM

Why Crabblesnitch - notice the topic title GTA Characters; not Rockstar Characters or GTA canon characters as you like to say.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users