novasknight2k6
  • novasknight2k6

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 April 2008 - 04:46 PM

user posted image

LEADER: GTAF- novasknight2k6

user posted image

On October 22, 2001 the Liberty City government established a Repossession Program in order to get those thrifty people that have been falsifying the government and making the other citizens pay extra taxes. Starting out with only a single member for 7 years, have already established themselves as the main "Repo" man of Liberty City. In those 7 years, (GTAF) Novasknight2k6 has been gathering the several unpaid for items from the consumer and giving it back to the government. But, in May of 2006, Nova was accused of stealing items that were not part of a mission he was on, even though the cars he "stole" were actually part of this mission. Now, 2 years later, the trial has ended and he was found innocent. Even though he won this case, he is now acting devilish to the government. He is looking to expand and to find members to join REPO MEN to help Nova fight the government but yet making it look like there doing the government good. Sure they do some missions the government asks for, but because of the stupid accusation Nova was accused for, is now acting sly and going above-and0beyond the given mission; killing people, stealing cars, and yet getting [aid by the government for it.

user posted image

Repo Men

Xbox 360 Members

|_Rank_|_GTAF_|_Gamertag_|

Head Repo | novasknight2k6 | BoOsh Bag9

Asst. Repo | |

Helper Repo | |

Helper Repo | |

Repo | |

Repo | |

Repo | |

Repo | |

Repo | |

Repo | |

Test Repo | |

Test Repo | |

Test Repo | |

Test Repo | |

Test Repo | |

PS3 Members

|_Rank_|_GTAF_|_PSN_|

Head Repo | |

Asst. Repo | |

Helper Repo | |

Helper Repo | |

Repo | |

Repo | |

Repo | |

Repo | |

Repo | |

Repo | |

Test Repo | |

Test Repo | |

Test Repo | |

Test Repo | |

Test Repo | |

Explanation of ranks

Head Repo

The Head Repo is the leader of the whole squad. He is the last resort and the final "decision maker".

Asst. Repo

The Asst. (Assistant) Repo is the co-leader of the whole squad. He is the link between the leader and the rest of the squad.

Helper Repo

The Helper Repo is the person that address the concerns of the Repo. If anybody has a problem with anybody else, this rank helps solve the "social issues". Also, when fighting other gangs/squads. when playing in groups, this rank will take lead of a group of people

Repo

The Repo is a general member of the Repo Men. He gihts in wars and helps with the missions.

Test Repo

The Test Repo is an unofficial member of the Repo Men. Through time and a decision, whether the Test Repo showed his dedication and activeness, he will then be elected as a Repo

user posted image

Allies

Foes

Signatures

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7367/sig1mc6.gif[/IMG]

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/2451/sig2mv8.gif[/IMG]

How to join?

If you want to join please send a pm to me, e-mail me at [email protected], or sign up at our site and create a post. When you notify me, please include these details:
GTAF Username:
Gamertag / PSN:
Timezone:
Are you willing to take a role in Liberty City Chronicles (a show I plan on producing using GTA IV):
Comments:

GTAfan89
  • GTAfan89

=A= Supporter

• Members

Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:11 PM

Hey this looks good, and I know I shouldent post this but.

Good luck. icon14.gif

noxiousd
  • noxiousd

Project Mayhem

• Members

Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:12 PM

Nice setup, might wanna ask someone to sort you some slightly better graphics though, but good layout so far

icon14.gif

novasknight2k6
  • novasknight2k6

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (noxiousd @ Apr 12 2008, 17:12)
Nice setup, might wanna ask someone to sort you some slightly better graphics though, but good layout so far

icon14.gif

I know, im working on that right now, well currently

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users