Photo

SA - Garage Hidden Place

6 replies to this topic
TRKSuicidal
  • TRKSuicidal

TRK Suicidal

• Members

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:04 PM

I will probably make a internet video and put it on youtube.

Okay

THE MAIN GARAGE IN SAN FIERRO, THERES A PLACE IN THAT GARAGE WHERE YOU CAN'T GO IN BUT YOU CAN GO IN WITH A GLICH
One time I was trying to look for that Liberty City Glitch but I just couldn't find the place, I found that hidden door that takes you to that Arena Room, but then I get the jetpack and fly up, and i try to go to that Liberty City place which is hidden in GTA SA, I couldn't find it, so then I tried to find other tricks, I found that Garage Place in that place where theres our own Garage and next to it is another garage where we work for but you can't go in there. This garage TAKE PLACE IN SAN FIERRO

heres a map to show you.

GO TO http://img510.images...secretslpx0.gif

The RED circle represents where that Garage is really located at.
The blue circle represents where to go to see that Hidden Garage where you CAN GO IF YOU GO DO THE STEPS FOR GOING TO liberty city, when you reach the STADIUM start heading to the blue circle where I put in the map i edited, don't go to the Liberty City just go where i circled in blue, and youll see wat im talking about.'

This is hard to explain smile.gif

TRKSuicidal
  • TRKSuicidal

TRK Suicidal

• Members

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (TRKSuicidal @ Apr 10 2008, 19:04)
I will probably make a internet video and put it on youtube.

Okay

THE MAIN GARAGE IN SAN FIERRO, THERES A PLACE IN THAT GARAGE WHERE YOU CAN'T GO IN BUT YOU CAN GO IN WITH A GLICH
One time I was trying to look for that Liberty City Glitch but I just couldn't find the place, I found that hidden door that takes you to that Arena Room, but then I get the jetpack and fly up, and i try to go to that Liberty City place which is hidden in GTA SA, I couldn't find it, so then I tried to find other tricks, I found that Garage Place in that place where theres our own Garage and next to it is another garage where we work for but you can't go in there. This garage TAKE PLACE IN SAN FIERRO

heres a map to show you.

GO TO http://img510.images...secretslpx0.gif

The RED circle represents where that Garage is really located at.
The blue circle represents where to go to see that Hidden Garage where you CAN GO IF YOU GO DO THE STEPS FOR GOING TO liberty city, when you reach the STADIUM start heading to the blue circle where I put in the map i edited, don't go to the Liberty City just go where i circled in blue, and youll see wat im talking about.'

This is hard to explain smile.gif

one more thing plz put the health cheat on cuz when you go there you get 4 stars.

Down, A, Right, Left, Right, R Trigger, Right, Down, Up, Y

Infinite health (Explosions, drowning, and falling will still hurt.)

rmWvr101
  • rmWvr101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:07 PM

is that the garage next to the 1 u put cars in?

TRKSuicidal
  • TRKSuicidal

TRK Suicidal

• Members

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (rmWvr101 @ Apr 10 2008, 19:07)
is that the garage next to the 1 u put cars in?

yo.

YES

theres 2 garages

1 garage where you put cars in

and the next garage is where the tools are in but you can only see it in missions that have a video of you going in there, but you can't go there, theres 1 way to go there read the top

I found this by myself smile.gif

TRKSuicidal
  • TRKSuicidal

TRK Suicidal

• Members

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:46 PM Edited by TRKSuicidal, 10 April 2008 - 11:48 PM.

I can't get photos, SORRY

But guess what i found out the exact PLACE on the map on where to go to find the hidden interior place.

TRKSuicidal
  • TRKSuicidal

TRK Suicidal

• Members

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:52 PM

okay

You know that when you go to the GYM kill everyone and then you take the jetpack and go to the corner and fly up... you know that right from all the videos you seen that take you to the LIBERTY CITY, well just do all those steps, BUT at the end instead of going to Liberty City by putting a Red Mark near liberty city, PUT that red mark somewhere in the pink area as described in the picture below

user posted image

Stink_Fist
  • Stink_Fist

Goo Goo G'Joob

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 11 April 2008 - 09:58 PM

Learn to edit your posts. Saves alot of triple posts you have caused.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users