Photo

The Regalado Familia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
441 replies to this topic
Manuel Luis Regalado
  • Manuel Luis Regalado

The Regalados Family's Leader

• Members

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:27 AM Edited by Manuel Luis Regalado, 28 April 2008 - 11:43 AM.

user posted image

We grew up as young boys running the streets just trying to make some easy cash.
We just wanted to have a better place to live.
Now we're grown men and we now look at life as a choice of give or take.
I plan on taking and thats what to await for us in Liberty City the place they say Dreams come true.

user posted image

Back in 1976 in the City of Medellin of Colombia there was a man (most of you who are probably familiar with his name) named Pablo Escobar. Him and a man by the name of Luis Emilio Regalado ran around the streets finding any way to earn some cash. They were a two badasses and many people in the neighborhood knew who they were. They called themselves "The Black Spades". One night a drug trade needed to go down, a night they will never forget. A man named Fabio Restrepo was killed. It was said that Pablo alone killed this man and took all the loot(money and drugs). But no one never heard of the man who accompany him. The man who was also shot by Pablo and left for dead. Wow you tend to realize who can really be trusted now adays. Pablo got greedy and wanted everything to himself and did what he felt was necessary but I bet he didn’t think Luis was still alive.  But Luis on the other hand wasn’t as reckless as the notorious drug dealer Pablo. He alone did things alittle differently and still earn himself some hard cash. Had a small group of guys who got into a lot of trouble but did things and left things underground. Had things alittle more legit. He began to work his way up and took care of his own(his people). He started to earn a lot of respect from his people but when theres someone who has the fame and hype that everyone else wants you gain enemies. On October 14, 1992  he was shot down in an alley way 4 times, two in the torso, one in his right leg and one to the head. Out in Colombia these type of things happen all the time but I would never think this would happen to my father. It was time I had to handle things alittle differently then my father did that night with Pablo. I was out for revenge and I made sure those who killed my father would pay. I killed those two pendjos at the age of 23 and I made sure they were finish. So happens they were some big time drug dealers out in Colombia. I now live in a small home in the city my father once helped Medellin and took after some of what he left behind. But this isn’t enough, I needed to find a better way of life. I now run in the same streets my father once ran but this time its me and my primo Antonio. Whoelse is  better to have by your side as your righthand man than your cousin aye? We started our own little group "The Regalados Family" and started running certains parts of Medellin. But its starting to get old and we needed a better game plan. Me and my primo and the rest of the family decided why not find a better life in Liberty City. A place were dreams come true. But the only things is were not trying to live an average life…We’re trying to take over, and we will take out any pricks that stand in our way. Our goal is to expand whats already been started.But it cant be done alone and that’s what brings me here.  Join us On april 29,  things for liberty city will be different.

user posted image

Inca (aka) The Leader
The Inca is the highest-ranking officer. The Inca is elected by majority votes of the familia’s members. His term in office is indefinite. However, he must run in an election for a "vote of confidence" every two years in order to retain his position as commander-in-chief.
The Inca is responsible for the actions of his beloved familia, its security, and its treasury. He is responsible for any outcomes good or bad. Everyone reports to the Inca (First) or his Cacique (Second). It is between the Inca and his Cacique to decide the future plans or goals of the familia. Any action taken by the Inca shall be enforced through the Cacique.

Cacique (aka) The Underboss
The Cacique shall be second in command of his famlia. He, like the Inca, is elected by majority vote of the members of his familia and his term in office is indefinite.
The Cacique is to work hand in hand with the Inca and assume the responsibilities of the Inca in case of the Incas absence.
The Cacique is responsible for keeping the Inca informed on all actions taken by the officers of his familia.
Any action taken by the Cacique shall be enforced through the Enforzador.

Enforzador (aka) Enforcer
The Enforcer will be in charge of and responsible for the security of every member of his Familia. He shall be appointed by the Inca and Cacique and report to them directly. 3 The Enforcer shall see that the laws are enforced and the orders of the Inca and Cacique are obeyed.

Secretario (aka) Advisor
The Secretario will be appointed by the Inca and Cacique. His duties shall consist of the following:
1.Collection and distribution of Family literature.
2. Keeping records of all business conducted by the Familia Council. Although the Secretario sits in on all matters of business conducted by the Familia Council, he may not interfere with the proceedings and must abide by the rules of the Council.
He is shall make impartial decisions which are best for everybody in the familia.

Investigador (aka) Investigator
The Familia investigador shall be appointed by the Inca and Cacique. He shall conduct an investigation of all new members. All prospective new members shall be placed on hold until the investigation is completed.The investigador shall also conduct all investigations requested by the Inca, Cacique, Family Council, Enforzador, and Secretario. A report of all investigations, no matter what officer makes the request, must be filed at the completion with the Inca and Cacique.

Family Council
The Council are a group of chosen loyal and responsible members of the family. They are those who come up with the final agreement of events. They also make the final decision of when one shall be exiled from the family and what his or her punishment shall be (by a vote). They make these decision based on the evidence that was found by the Investigador. Council members are not allowed to discuss any issues or business before it with any members outside the Council until the procedures are completed. They are to attend in all private meetings. (3 slots for this position)

Generals
Generals are chosen within a period of time by the Inca. Generals are in charge of a small group of 4 skilled Carnales of there own choice (Must be investigated & interviewed first). The Inca is in charge of the Generals. (3 Slots for this position)

Captains
Captains are also chosen within a period of time by the Cacique. Captains are in charge of a small group of 2 skilled Carnales of there own choice (Must be investigated & interviewed first). The Cacique is in charge of the Generals. (2 Slots for this position)

Lieutenants
Lieutenants of the familia are men that are chosen specifically by Inca or Cacique. They are to obey all rules and regulations without disregards.. They also do special jobs for the familia because they are loyal and respected. For a carnales to become a lieutenants, they need to show there loyalty to the Inca, Cacique and their familia.

Carneles
When you join the familia you become a carnales. Are to be obey and follow the rules and regulations. You are to respect any of those higher to you in rank. You in time will prove to your familia that you are worthy to become a lieutenant. But at the mean time you must follow the task given. You must learn the real reason in becoming apart of this familia.

user posted image

Love: is what we carry in our hearts for our brothers and our familia.
Honor: Our honor is our identity, and our identity is our proud name. What we accomplish in our lives through our actions is not only for our individual success, but also for our familia. A brother of this familia hold high regards toward his honor.
Duty: Duty is the legal or moral obligation to accomplish all assigned or implied tasks to the fullest of your ability. To destroy anything or anyone who stands in our way.
Obedience: One must serve his Inca and rules with obedience  therefore all must obey loyalty to the familia.
Respect: Respect is treating others with consideration and honor. It is the ability to accept and value other individuals.
Sacrifice: All you can give for the cause mentally and physically without disregard.
Righteousness: A brothers truth is mark by his work. Righteousness is the upright way of life.

We use our 5 senses being that it is what we use constantly and which makes us complete
Seeing: To identify your brother and see the love and respect that in our family
Hearing: to hear your brother’s cry for help and listen to the messages from those who are wise.
Tasting: To taste victory over opposing forces that come against the family
Touching: To touch your brother with love and joy
Smelling: to immediately detect any danger that tries to threaten our family.

user posted image

1.Every member of the Regalados Family shall honor, respect, and protect with any means the lives and reputation of all members.
2. All must obey the Inca and Cacique.
3. All must show your love and respect to your beloved brothers.
4. Never exploit or bring harm to any brother of this family.
5. All must be wise at all times and think before taking any action into there own hands.
6. All must live up to the 7 principles. All must use their 5 senses, For it shall lead you to success in this family.
7. Don’t start a war or any (major)conflicts with anyone unless given order to by your superiors
8. Educate yourself and train yourself well for battle, for an  illerate brother is a weak brother, and a weak brother has no place in a strong family.
9. Always stay active and report to your Inca or Cacique for information
10.Obey each and every rule.

user posted image

I _your name__ will be loyal to Regalados Family and will do what is necessary to accomplish my duties of the familia. I will respect all members of my familia and treat them as my brothers. I place my fist upon my chest which  means “I die for you” for you are flesh of my flesh blood of my blood son of my mother who is the universal nature. This means Love strength and sacrifice.

If you want to Join fill out this

CODE
What is your X-box live GT?

How did you hear about us?

Why do you wish to join us?

Why should we let you join?

When you join, what would you like to be called? (Your fictional name, also a nickname.) *THIS IS OPTIONAL*

How often will you be playing GTAIV?

State the Family Salute. On bottom

Our Teaser Movies is on bottom,Coming soon the Trailer itself
Teaser 1

Teaser 2

FINAL Teaser before release .

Visit the Website Click Here .

Ill.Will
  • Ill.Will

The Dukesborough Mutilators (DBM) Founder/LordAlmighty

• Members

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:35 AM

I hope I have a chance to duel it out with you guys on the 29th, if not atleast May 1st (thats when I buy my ps3 and GTA4). biggrin.gif

Manuel Luis Regalado
  • Manuel Luis Regalado

• Members

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE (Ill.Will @ Apr 7 2008, 07:35)
I hope I have a chance to duel it out with you guys on the 29th, if not atleast May 1st (thats when I buy my ps3 and GTA4). biggrin.gif

We're an Xbox 360 "Family" as of now. But definitly in the near future if everything is a success than we'll see you in May, meng

jebness
  • jebness

And you stare at me, in your jesus christ pose.

• Members

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:38 AM

Great movie mate, good music and nice editing. Will be good to see what you can come up with using screen capture ingame.

Manuel Luis Regalado
  • Manuel Luis Regalado

• Members

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:40 AM Edited by Manuel Luis Regalado, 07 April 2008 - 07:43 AM.

QUOTE (jebness @ Apr 7 2008, 07:38)
Great movie mate, good music and nice editing. Will be good to see what you can come up with using screen capture ingame.

yes i know cant wait for that time to come, thats why im putting alittle hold on the trailer(next movie) Thanks though appreciate it, meng

Going to take myself to bed, Hope to see more of you tomorrow. My Cacique might come on in alittle though goodnight

Antonio Regalado
  • Antonio Regalado

Cacique of The Regalado Family

• Members

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:24 AM

Name: Antonio Andres Regalado

Story: When Manuel Luis Regalado was in his prime in his hometown of Medellin in Colombia, he needed more trustworthy people with him. He called upon his cousin,Antonio Andres Regalado, at the age of 21 to watch his back. Their fathers were close brothers and always had each others back. In a drug deal gone wrong, The two Regalado cousins were ambushed by rival gang members and were in a tight situation. Heavily outnumbered, Antonio used his quick thinking into making the rival gang members believe there were more Regalado Family men coming to aid them,thus resulting in the enemy gang members to run away in fear. Manuel Regalado saw his cousin as more then a bodyguard and promoted him to Cacique or underboss of the family for he saved both of their lives in a tough situation. Manuel later sent him to another city in Colombia to start a drug business and he did well. Having conquered most of Colombia,the two cousins and other trustworthy men start to head over to Liberty City to bring respect and fear to the Regalado name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are looking for more dedicated members,if your interested or want more info,message me or Manuel. If you want to join,fill out the application and post on this thread and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Famila Salute:

I Antonio Regalado will be loyal to Regalados Family and will do what is necessary to accomplish my duties of the familia. I will respect all members of my familia and treat them as my brothers. I place my fist upon my chest which means “I die for you” for you are flesh of my flesh blood of my blood son of my mother who is the universal nature. This means Love strength and sacrifice.

Manuel Luis Regalado
  • Manuel Luis Regalado

• Members

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:47 PM

Good Morning, I hope to see more of you later on today.

Manuel Luis Regalado
  • Manuel Luis Regalado

• Members

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:00 AM

Another vid that was made, Another teaser of course. Check it out

DPDragon
  • DPDragon

Daniel Dante Luminoso - Enforcer

• Members

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:10 PM

Daniel Dante Luminoso....aka "Travieso"

Backstory
I was only 17 when it happened. Pretty young don't you think?
I'm talking about when I left home. Things weren't great. Money was tight, and the family was pulling everything together just to put me through school. But you know how things go in a small place like Colombia.

My family wanted me to be the first in college. The first to live a clean life. One without the drugs, the guns, and the deals. My father was doing what he could. Pulling deals off for his boss, making sure everything went right. That was his job. He always told me that a good man is clean and organized. Perhaps that's why I was made to be the first family member in college. He never wanted me to become part of his job, but he always taught me to enforce the law of the land. When you work in the drug world, you never know who's watching. My family learned that the hard way...

I arrived home on that day, to find it all gone. Parents dead, even my dog Bruto. Just a note left on my bedroom door. It said "You got lucky. You have 24 hours until we come again." I ran. I knew I wasn't destined for a "clean" life. I left the country and head to the first flight out.

That flight was to Liberty City...it was destiny...

I met up with my two cousins: Manuel Luis Regalado and Antonio Andres Regalado. It had been a few years since I had seen them. I heard they had been running some small time stuff, you know, just to get by. But they had been planning for the big time deals...

This is it. The time is now.

A new era will rise. Our name will be feared throughout the streets of Liberty City

My name is Daniel Dante Luminoso...and I am part of the Regalado Family

Application
Q: What is your X-box live GT?
A: DPDragon

Q: How did you hear about us?
A: Referred by a friend

Q: Why do you wish to join us?
A: GTA IV is gonna be the best yet, and I want to be a part of the best family out there.

Q: Why should we let you join?
A: The Regalado Family should let me join because I will do my absolute best to bring all that our family wants, and more. I am a very organized person, and that shall reflect on our family should I join in.

Q: When you join, what would you like to be called? (Your fictional name, also a nickname.)
A: Entire Name: Daniel Dante Luminoso
Nickname: Travieso

Q: How often will you be playing GTAIV?
A: I will be playing GTA IV as soon as the release, and for a good while afterwards. This is the biggest game of the year, and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

The Family Salute
I Daniel Dante Luminoso will be loyal to Regalado Family and will do what is necessary to accomplish my duties of the familia. I will respect all members of my familia and treat them as my brothers. I place my fist upon my chest which means “I die for you” for you are flesh of my flesh blood of my blood son of my mother who is the universal nature. This means Love strength and sacrifice.

apache77pilot
  • apache77pilot

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:20 PM

wow. you guys look preety good. whoever made those vids knows what there doin. you should talk to y clans leader. about an ally. it would be cool.

kieranefc
  • kieranefc

Liberty City Casual, Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• Members

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:43 PM

have to say this looks like one of the most classy clans around, good job m8

DavidGC
  • DavidGC

"Die!"

• Members

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:04 PM

Shame it's only on the 360. I'd join of it t'was on the PS3, for sure.

Antonio Regalado
  • Antonio Regalado

• Members

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:29 PM

Thanks,me and Manuel took along time to get everything together,we will soon have a website too.

DpDragon,we'll love for you to join The Regalado Family. Manuel and I will discuss your rank and we'll message you soon to get you started up.

Welcome to the family brother,await for our message.

Antonio Regalado
  • Antonio Regalado

• Members

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:20 PM

We are currently looking for allies. If interested,be sure to hit us up and we'll work something out.

Also,we are looking for a few more people. We are trying to get 8-14 people. We dont want so much because we are tryin to be a close family and in order to do that,we dont want alot of people and only people who are committed so we can be equally committed back.

If interest but not sure,dont be afraid to ask any questions or interests you have. Manuel will be back soon but i'll remain here for a little while longer,take care guys.

Manuel Luis Regalado
  • Manuel Luis Regalado

• Members

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:25 PM

Daniel Dante Luminoso....aka "Travieso"

Backstory
I was only 17 when it happened. Pretty young don't you think?
I'm talking about when I left home. Things weren't great. Money was tight, and the family was pulling everything together just to put me through school. But you know how things go in a small place like Colombia.

My family wanted me to be the first in college. The first to live a clean life. One without the drugs, the guns, and the deals. My father was doing what he could. Pulling deals off for his boss, making sure everything went right. That was his job. He always told me that a good man is clean and organized. Perhaps that's why I was made to be the first family member in college. He never wanted me to become part of his job, but he always taught me to enforce the law of the land. When you work in the drug world, you never know who's watching. My family learned that the hard way...

I arrived home on that day, to find it all gone. Parents dead, even my dog Bruto. Just a note left on my bedroom door. It said "You got lucky. You have 24 hours until we come again." I ran. I knew I wasn't destined for a "clean" life. I left the country and head to the first flight out.

That flight was to Liberty City...it was destiny...

I met up with my two cousins: Manuel Luis Regalado and Antonio Andres Regalado. It had been a few years since I had seen them. I heard they had been running some small time stuff, you know, just to get by. But they had been planning for the big time deals...

This is it. The time is now.

A new era will rise. Our name will be feared throughout the streets of Liberty City

My name is Daniel Dante Luminoso...and I am part of the Regalado Family

Application
Q: What is your X-box live GT?
A: DPDragon

Q: How did you hear about us?
A: Referred by a friend

Q: Why do you wish to join us?
A: GTA IV is gonna be the best yet, and I want to be a part of the best family out there.

Q: Why should we let you join?
A: The Regalado Family should let me join because I will do my absolute best to bring all that our family wants, and more. I am a very organized person, and that shall reflect on our family should I join in.

Q: When you join, what would you like to be called? (Your fictional name, also a nickname.)
A: Entire Name: Daniel Dante Luminoso
Nickname: Travieso

Q: How often will you be playing GTAIV?
A: I will be playing GTA IV as soon as the release, and for a good while afterwards. This is the biggest game of the year, and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

The Family Salute
I Daniel Dante Luminoso will be loyal to Regalado Family and will do what is necessary to accomplish my duties of the familia. I will respect all members of my familia and treat them as my brothers. I place my fist upon my chest which means “I die for you” for you are flesh of my flesh blood of my blood son of my mother who is the universal nature. This means Love strength and sacrifice.

Good to have you as a brother part of our familia. I will inform you on more details of your position and what i have planned for you.

have to say this looks like one of the most classy clans around, good job m8

Thanks, It took time and thinking of something different and new. Something with a great meaning and something that most people dont think about. We have Black Gangs, Italian Mobs. Irish Mob now Russian Mob(GTAIV) but what about The Spanish, the Colombian Cartels. This it what made us coem up with the idea. Rockstar was doing something different and we decided to as well.

wow. you guys look preety good. whoever made those vids knows what there doin. you should talk to y clans leader. about an ally. it would be cool.

Me and Antonio mad the two vids, And allies? Of course im interested with that. Just let me know or have your leader have a word with me.

Website is indeed coming real soon and it will be as well "organized". We will be constantly posting getting to know everyone and every clan to get mroe comfortable with those we will play with in the near future. For those who want to join follow the instruction in first post. Thank you.

Regalado Family, Always and Forever.

!GaMeR!
  • !GaMeR!

Don Montana

• Members

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:42 PM

yo its me the boss of the newly formed gang The Montana Mafia, ad me on msn [email protected]

Manuel Luis Regalado
  • Manuel Luis Regalado

• Members

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (!GaMeR! @ Apr 9 2008, 23:42)
yo its me the boss of the newly formed gang The Montana Mafia, ad me on msn [email protected]

Will do right after i have a word with my brother.

DPDragon
  • DPDragon

• Members

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:33 AM

I have been positioned as an Enforcer of the Regalados Family.
I will respond and act to my duties.
As I will see that the rules are enforced and the Inca and Cacique are obeyed.
If those do not follow I will find the best solution of punishment.

-Daniel Luminoso
Enforcer

blazer888
  • blazer888

TdR

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:38 AM

What is your X-box live GT? BCUBE888

How did you hear about us? ON GTA4.NET

Why do you wish to join us?You look pro and clean.

Why should we let you join?Im hard working and great at these games

When you join, what would you like to be called? (Your fictional name, also a nickname.)Blaze --plain and simple

How often will you be playing GTAIV? Every day

I Blaze will be loyal to Regalados Family and will do what is necessary to accomplish my duties of the familia. I will respect all members of my familia and treat them as my brothers. I place my fist upon my chest which means “I die for you” for you are flesh of my flesh blood of my blood son of my mother who is the universal nature. This means Love strength and sacrifice.

Manuel Luis Regalado
  • Manuel Luis Regalado

• Members

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:41 AM

Just to make it clear, The top 5 ranks are chosen and they are to be given to one member of the family. Meaning 2 cannot be an Enforcer or an Advisor. So join now while the opition is still available. But it will take time until you are a familiar and you are trusted to be considers a Top 5 rank. (Family Council are also special ranks).

Manuel Luis Regalado
  • Manuel Luis Regalado

• Members

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:55 AM Edited by Manuel Luis Regalado, 10 April 2008 - 01:06 AM.

QUOTE (blazer888 @ Apr 10 2008, 00:38)
What is your X-box live GT? BCUBE888

How did you hear about us? ON GTA4.NET

Why do you wish to join us?You look pro and clean.

Why should we let you join?Im hard working and great at these games

When you join, what would you like to be called? (Your fictional name, also a nickname.)Blaze --plain and simple

How often will you be playing GTAIV? Every day

I Blaze will be loyal to Regalados Family and will do what is necessary to accomplish my duties of the familia. I will respect all members of my familia and treat them as my brothers. I place my fist upon my chest which  means “I die for you” for you are flesh of my flesh blood of my blood son of my mother who is the universal nature. This means Love strength and sacrifice.

Good to see you are interested in joining The Regalados Family. I will inform you on your next step in joining. please send me a PM telling me your AIM YAHOO or MSN screenname so i can have a quick private conversation with you.

I will be on later, And so will the Cacique(Underboss). Feel free to post. Hasta luego manitos.

EnCFN
  • EnCFN

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 10 April 2008 - 02:01 AM Edited by EnCFN, 10 April 2008 - 02:15 AM.

Omar Nnamani aka. OnE

I was born and raised in columbia selling drugs and robbing local stores. I was caught and locked up, after 5 years the judge let me go. After that I was recruited at age of 17 by Antonio Regalado. For 2 years I have been his top seller, I asked the leaders of the family if I could go to liberty city with him and Im waiting for his response now. If accepted liberty city will be Regalado territory.

EnCFN

Antonio

Because the Regalado family is on top

I can help you gain more territory, and get you respect from those who dont give you any.

When you join, what would you like to be called? (Your fictional name, also a nickname.)
Omar Nnamani aka. OnE

As often as you need me to

I Omar will be loyal to Regalados Family and will do what is necessary to accomplish my duties of the familia. I will respect all members of my familia and treat them as my brothers. I place my fist upon my chest which means “I die for you” for you are flesh of my flesh blood of my blood son of my mother who is the universal nature. This means Love strength and sacrifice.

Antonio Regalado
  • Antonio Regalado

• Members

Posted 10 April 2008 - 02:39 AM

QUOTE (EnCFN @ Apr 10 2008, 02:01)
Omar Nnamani aka. OnE

I was born and raised in columbia selling drugs and robbing local stores. I was caught and locked up, after 5 years the judge let me go. After that I was recruited at age of 17 by Antonio Regalado. For 2 years I have been his top seller, I asked the leaders of the family if I could go to liberty city with him and Im waiting for his response now. If accepted liberty city will be Regalado territory.

EnCFN

Antonio

I can help you gain more territory, and get you respect from those who dont give you any.

When you join, what would you like to be called? (Your fictional name, also a nickname.)
Omar Nnamani aka. OnE

I Omar will be loyal to Regalados Family and will do what is necessary to accomplish my duties of the familia. I will respect all members of my familia and treat them as my brothers. I place my fist upon my chest which  means “I die for you” for you are flesh of my flesh blood of my blood son of my mother who is the universal nature. This means Love strength and sacrifice.

Omar its nice to see you man. I still have to talk to the boss about you and your rank but I welcome you to the Regalado Family. Ok wait for the boss to give you his blessing to join the family and then you'll be officially in.

Omar,the boss will talk to you soon.

We are still accepting more members so if interested,message me or the boss or any other member or simple put your application on here. Dont wait cause we wont have any more spots open later on.

Manuel Luis Regalado
  • Manuel Luis Regalado

• Members

Posted 10 April 2008 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (EnCFN @ Apr 10 2008, 02:01)
Omar Nnamani aka. OnE

EnCFN

Antonio

Omar Nnamani aka. OnE

I Omar will be loyal to Regalados Family and will do what is necessary to accomplish my duties of the familia. I will respect all members of my familia and treat them as my brothers. I place my fist upon my chest which means “I die for you” for you are flesh of my flesh blood of my blood son of my mother who is the universal nature. This means Love strength and sacrifice.

Hey meng, ive read your application and you seem like your interested but i still need to be proven if you have what it takes to be a high ranks officer. As of now you are accepted in the Family, Everyone will treat you as his brother. I will talk to you later about your position in the family and what i will have in store for you.

...to !GaMeR!
I dont have my msn working if there any other way i can have a word with you PM me and let me know. Hope to here from you.

Antonio Regalado
  • Antonio Regalado

• Members

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:09 PM

Still taking Applications,if you have any questions,message me or any other family member. Im leaving now but the boss will be on soon. Take it easy guys.

DPDragon
  • DPDragon

• Members

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:51 PM

Hello all
We are still taking applications.
Fill out the app posted, and try to include a backstory that makes sense.
I'll be here for a while so if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

-Daniel Dante Luminoso
Enforcer

Manuel Luis Regalado
  • Manuel Luis Regalado

• Members

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:51 PM

good evening my familia, I just got outta work came to see whats been going on. Talked to the Montana family and they was talking to me about becoming an ally. Antonio hit me up so i can get your thoughts about a couple things. ill be on live in alittle bit as well

Jgotti5
  • Jgotti5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 April 2008 - 03:06 AM

What is your X-box live GT? Assassinguy718

How did you hear about us? forums

Why do you wish to join us? best looking and organized clan i have seen

Why should we let you join? im active/like gta/want to be part of a big clan

When you join, what would you like to be called? (Your fictional name, also a nickname.) John Sanchez

How often will you be playing GTAIV? alot

State the Family Salute.

I John Sanchez will be loyal to Regalados Family and will do what is necessary to accomplish my duties of the familia. I will respect all members of my familia and treat them as my brothers. I place my fist upon my chest which means “I die for you” for you are flesh of my flesh blood of my blood son of my mother who is the universal nature. This means Love strength and sacrifice.

Jgotti5
  • Jgotti5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 April 2008 - 03:18 AM

i have to go out right now i will cone back later tongiht. on a side note,i absolutley love your videos,esp the reggaeton music video,it goes good with your guys theme. Holla icon14.gif

Antonio Regalado
  • Antonio Regalado

• Members

Posted 11 April 2008 - 03:37 AM Edited by Antonio Regalado, 11 April 2008 - 03:42 AM.

Sorry J,just missed you. When you get bak,make sure to check your messages,i will message you soon and the boss and I still need to discuss your rank if you get accepted in the family. You'll also need to give us either a yahoo messenger(we prefer) and or msn or aol messenger so we can get in touch with you.

I apprecaite your comment on our videos, the boss and I took some times making them and a website should be coming this night or tommorrow.

Other than that, I welcome anyone who wants to be part of a close knit family to contact me or the boss Manuel and/or write back on this thread. We are still accepting more members so apply now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users