» «
Photo

[mod][GTAIII]GTA Liberty City Stories II

240 replies to this topic
benracer85
  • benracer85

last Frenchy

• Members

Posted 14 August 2010 - 06:50 PM Edited by benracer85, 14 August 2010 - 06:53 PM.

say that in order to operate the paths, the only French person and I know of does GTAmodding for more than two years. sad.gif In fact I am seeking another another person who managed to add to the famous paths on land added in GTA III, biggrin.gif and also a person who can change the file main.scm. lol.gif

By cons I speak very little English and I am forced to use Google Translate to get the gist. blush.gif

James.95
  • James.95

Never Underastimate the Aussies.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (benracer85 @ Aug 14 2010, 18:50)
say that in order to operate the paths, the only French person and I know of does GTAmodding for more than two years. sad.gif In fact I am seeking another another person who managed to add to the famous paths on land added in GTA III, biggrin.gif and also a person who can change the file main.scm. lol.gif

By cons I speak very little English and I am forced to use Google Translate to get the gist. blush.gif

Ben Is there any way in which you need help?May be I can help you.Just tell me

benracer85
  • benracer85

last Frenchy

• Members

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:53 PM

know if you change the file main.scm, then YES, I'm interested! because there anyone currently in the team who can do well even unofficially. wink.gif
Because for the paths in GTA III, I know anyone else who tried to manipulation. cryani.gif

James.95
  • James.95

Never Underastimate the Aussies.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:39 AM

QUOTE (benracer85 @ Aug 15 2010, 21:53)
know if you change the file main.scm, then YES, I'm interested! because there anyone currently in the team who can do well even unofficially. wink.gif
Because for the paths in GTA III, I know anyone else who tried to manipulation. cryani.gif

Well I can do minor changes like parked cars and gxt work.But I have never tried works like missions.

benracer85
  • benracer85

last Frenchy

• Members

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:32 PM

I'm like you in this is the file main.scm. Mystériodu85 Currently, a member of the team, is spirited discussion with a person whom we can make an exchange process.

speed racer
  • speed racer

The Connection

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:42 AM

A good mod at last. I liked your vehicle named Buggy. Why don't you include chopper(flyable) in your next beta?

benracer85
  • benracer85

last Frenchy

• Members

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:18 AM

QUOTE (speed racer @ Aug 19 2010, 09:42)
A good mod at last. I liked your vehicle named Buggy. Why don't you include chopper(flyable) in your next beta?

So first, the buggy is no longer present in the latest beta for the simple reason that it is a vehicle hidden in the beta version of GTA III. lol.gif As is flyable helicopters in the mod, they are not expected because it should be and I'm looking for a volunteer for this, create a trainer specially designed for them. smile.gif YES, I admit that the version of gta3adminconsole does not please me too much because we need to review some parameters to make the steering more accurate. sarcasm.gif

But do not worry I had expected, however a small mod designed to be a DLC, which will add many things in GTA III. He's the one on stand-by mentioned above. wink.gif

benracer85
  • benracer85

last Frenchy

• Members

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:56 PM

here is the new mod,
At present the beta version of the northern cliff is being corrected before but I must wait for this version of the file in order to make the necessary corrections. Nevertheless, following are the final version of Panlantic and Pony: cool.gif
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

'''I take this message to make a bid for a vacancy in the team, I'm talking about a modder file main.scm.''' wink.gif

speed racer
  • speed racer

The Connection

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:44 AM

I hope for something new.

benracer85
  • benracer85

last Frenchy

• Members

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:05 PM

do not worry, as soon as I receive the file collision of the cliff and I get it correct I will send pictures. wink.gif
Actually I'm looking for a modder to fill Main.scm file to start new missions. whatsthat.gif but for now, nobody comes to this work. cryani.gif

benracer85
  • benracer85

last Frenchy

• Members

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:51 PM

This is great news for the mod! inlove.gif
but what I mean! wink.gif
and quite simply the addition of paths on the map. lol.gif
proof image with the first two paths pedestrians. biggrin.gif
user posted imageuser posted image

And for that I thank greatly "DimZet13" who could pass me the link for the software that I missed to be able to do. I actually spoke to "GTA III Limit Adjuster". icon14.gif

by cons I still find it impossible to accurately add the paths vehicles despite some good tests. angry.gif cryani.gif

speed racer
  • speed racer

The Connection

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:36 AM

Can I have the link for gta 3 limit adjuster?

XEPOMAHT007
  • XEPOMAHT007

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:17 AM Edited by XEPOMAHT007, 07 September 2010 - 05:32 AM.

QUOTE (speed racer @ Sep 7 2010, 00:36)
Can I have the link for gta 3 limit adjuster?

user posted image
LINK

GTA3Betalover
  • GTA3Betalover

Shut up sit down relax.

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:31 PM

Download link don't works but it's great icon14.gif

speed racer
  • speed racer

The Connection

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:54 AM Edited by speed racer, 09 September 2010 - 12:24 AM.

Thanks and I'm waiting for previews.

By the way how did you install the extra vehicles like rancher into gta 3?Can I know the process?

benracer85
  • benracer85

last Frenchy

• Members

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:52 AM Edited by benracer85, 10 September 2010 - 11:56 AM.

it's very simple and I explained how the F1 Bandit with the "Read-me" who is with the ZIP.
In the game there in the file "default.ide, 9 sites of which 5 are not used for the" car ", two for the" boat "and the last two for the" flat ". In the latter, it means non-flyable aircraft of the game as the "Airtrain" (the plane which runs the airport). These locations range from 151-159 and are assigned see below:
-151: car
-152: car
-153: boat
-154: plane/car
-155: boat
-156: car
-157: car
-158: car
-159: plane

If you noticed, the location 154 to assignment "plane / car", why?
Well, simply that if you put a vehicle of the "car", it is possible to drive, but it shook the behavior of an airplane in flight, since the latter will begin to look like when you turn Deaddodo ( version of "plane" of the Dodo only during missions). cool.gif It will also as soon as you accelerate to get into the air, a little information ane not forget if you want to turn you must use the keys usr views sides and not the directional buttons because if you bug the game. rolleyes.gif
This site had probably originally used to put a motorcycle for a while, there was a rumor about a flying motorcycle in the game Unfortunately, this technique shall have been used, it is likely pressed to find a motorcycle whose behavior is similar to GTA 1. lol.gif And it's probably still not finding the right technique that has been abandoned. sigh.gif

but as I'm nice is how to add a vehicle which I take as my example with F1 Bandit. blush.gif
1. With the help of "ImgTool" made "add" files "F1bandit.dff" and
"F1BANDIT.txd" in archive "gta3.img". If you have "txd.img",add
the file the file "F1BANDIT" in this archive.

2. With the help of "Coll Editor", copy the file from "Banchee"
and rename it "f1bandit".

3. Open the file "default.ide" in the
"Program Files / Rockstar Games / GTA III / data". to below the line:
150, ghost, ghost, boat, PREDATOR, GHOST, ignore, 1, 7, 0
next line:
151, f1bandit, f1bandit, car, BANSHEE, F1BANDIT, special, 3, 4, 0, 160, 0.7
(n.b. : Circulates line so as rare as "MrWhoopee".)

4.Open the file "carcols.dat" in the
toyz, 8,75
add line
f1bandit, 0,0

5. (optional) With the help of "GXT Editor", open the language file of
the case "TEXT" and made "Strings / add string" by building name
"F1BANDIT" and "in the text box" F1 Bandit.

speed racer
  • speed racer

The Connection

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (benracer85 @ Sep 10 2010, 11:52)
it's very simple and I explained how the F1 Bandit with the "Read-me" who is with the ZIP.
In the game there in the file "default.ide, 9 sites of which 5 are not used for the" car ", two for the" boat "and the last two for the" flat ". In the latter, it means non-flyable aircraft of the game as the "Airtrain" (the plane which runs the airport). These locations range from 151-159 and are assigned see below:
-151: car
-152: car
-153: boat
-154: plane/car
-155: boat
-156: car
-157: car
-158: car
-159: plane

If you noticed, the location 154 to assignment "plane / car", why?
Well, simply that if you put a vehicle of the "car", it is possible to drive, but it shook the behavior of an airplane in flight, since the latter will begin to look like when you turn Deaddodo ( version of "plane" of the Dodo only during missions). cool.gif It will also as soon as you accelerate to get into the air, a little information ane not forget if you want to turn you must use the keys usr views sides and not the directional buttons because if you bug the game. rolleyes.gif
This site had probably originally used to put a motorcycle for a while, there was a rumor about a flying motorcycle in the game Unfortunately, this technique shall have been used, it is likely pressed to find a motorcycle whose behavior is similar to GTA 1. lol.gif And it's probably still not finding the right technique that has been abandoned. sigh.gif

but as I'm nice is how to add a vehicle which I take as my example with F1 Bandit. blush.gif
1. With the help of "ImgTool" made "add" files "F1bandit.dff" and
"F1BANDIT.txd" in archive "gta3.img". If you have "txd.img",add
the file the file "F1BANDIT" in this archive.

2. With the help of "Coll Editor", copy the file from "Banchee"
and rename it "f1bandit".

3. Open the file "default.ide" in the
150, ghost, ghost, boat, PREDATOR, GHOST, ignore, 1, 7, 0
next line:
151, f1bandit, f1bandit, car, BANSHEE, F1BANDIT, special, 3, 4, 0, 160, 0.7
(n.b. : Circulates line so as rare as "MrWhoopee".)

4.Open the file "carcols.dat" in the
toyz, 8,75
add line
f1bandit, 0,0

5. (optional) With the help of "GXT Editor", open the language file of
the case "TEXT" and made "Strings / add string" by building name
"F1BANDIT" and "in the text box" F1 Bandit.

Thanks I will surely try it and by the way will u be remodeling the ghost town as I hate the old one and I see you have edited the peds file.

S. Partrick
  • S. Partrick

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:56 PM

I don't wanna bump this topic but is this a dead mod, though the download is still working. Anyway i would like to see it working again.

benracer85
  • benracer85

last Frenchy

• Members

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:31 PM

Well my dear your wish is granted. wink.gif
Indeed following a surrender of a member of the team it was impossible to continue the mod. Moreover, I find someone is especially main.scm modder so I could not even start a small piece of history. So I think stop modding for that reason because I did not fall only on deserters. cryani.gif
This of course was there a few months. whatsthat.gif

Ago, a week, a member of a French forum on Grand Threft Auto, which had me asking the station to Mainland before taking the San Andreas on the blog contacted me and told me that he finished and improved. mercie_blink.gif
In fact I came across a beautiful train station which is even better than GTA San Andreas. biggrin.gif
http://img4.hostingp...590255Gare1.jpg
http://img4.hostingp...560845Gare2.jpg

(Unfortunately it does not know how the mapping 3dsMax.)

So thanks to him, the mod is gradually emerging from a long sleep and I think improve the map. inlove.gif
So for now it is still much discussion on the mod and try to give you as soon as I can. smile.gif

benracer85
  • benracer85

last Frenchy

• Members

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:22 PM

sorry for the double post but it was mainly for you to finish a critical link because it is the mod version full game with no-cd to prevent bugs or mishandling during installation of the mod. wink.gif

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H9T5DM90

good game!!! cool.gif

Mr. Myriad
  • Mr. Myriad

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:46 AM Edited by Mr. Myriad, 14 February 2011 - 01:50 AM.

benracer85 your mod one of the best!

benracer85
  • benracer85

last Frenchy

• Members

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:22 AM

I do not think so but who knows without doubt! sigh.gif

Mr. Myriad
  • Mr. Myriad

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:52 PM

I already can't wait the full version of your mod. I suggest you to change the title "GTA Liberty City Stories II" on something another.

asif_ridwan
  • asif_ridwan

LCS III Edition Co-Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (benracer85 @ Feb 20 2011, 11:22)
I do not think so but who knows without doubt! sigh.gif

Benracer your mod is just awesome. No doubt its good. BTW what does your recent beta with full 4.23 version contains? Its so huge compared to other betas? Why did you upload full game? Please upload the files that were not there in beta 4.2. And please reply to my PM .

benracer85
  • benracer85

last Frenchy

• Members

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:57 PM

full version is actually the full game with the mod.
The version 4.23 contains a few more things than version 4.2;
anyway now I is not got time to take care of the mod. So there will be no new version for a while. sigh.gif

regarding my answer to your private message, I answered you dozingoff.gif

Junior.
  • Junior.

All you had to do was follow the damn train...

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:48 AM

Are you still working in this mod?

benracer85
  • benracer85

last Frenchy

• Members

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:35 PM

Unfortunately not, but it is still on my database. bored.gif
In fact to use the mod I would need someone to redo the map more cleanly, but especially someone who can convert me. Dff en.col. whatsthat.gif

Junior.
  • Junior.

All you had to do was follow the damn train...

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:58 AM

You mean Radar? I could do COL's with 3dsmax 8 for SA but I don't have 3ds8 anymore after formatted my PC sad.gif

J*star
  • J*star

Jemoeder51

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:35 PM

Can you add a new link please? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

benracer85
  • benracer85

last Frenchy

• Members

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:25 AM

Sorry but it is not possible for the moment. The reason is that I am stupid men-testers on a very big mod for Freelancer. we are left for 15 days tests and I is not really the time to dedicate me to the mod. whatsthat.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users