» «
Photo

Driving a banged car

7 replies to this topic
MAGHALBU
  • MAGHALBU

I'm totally sick & tired

• Members

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:34 PM Edited by MAGHALBU, 05 April 2008 - 08:51 PM.

I know how to drive a banged car. I know perfectly that saving a game with an activated cheat is dangerous. But I've done it alot. So. If u want to know how to drive a banged car: find a car. Right the moment Tom gets in press the esc. Then type BIGBANG ASPIRINE BIGBANG ASPIRINE. Resume. The car must bang. Than esc. once more, ASPIRINE, and again resume. And please, drive a banged car. Everything works. The radio, lights, etc... Try it. Must work. The most cool part is when Tom is in, he's death, gets out alive. How do u like it. I've tried that preciselly today. Works. cool.gif But u must drop someone from his car. It won't work otherwise. So try & reply.

The Kirbster
  • The Kirbster

Dragon

• Members

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:36 AM

Umm, this is quite old. And there is an easier way of doing this. Type "BIGBAN" (yes BIGBAN, not BIGBANG) then go jack a car by pressing ENTER and after Tommy pulls out the driver and is in the part of the animation where he is about to step his foot in the vehicle. Pause the game and type "G" then "ASPIRINE". Much easier, and less typing too.

MAGHALBU
  • MAGHALBU

I'm totally sick & tired

• Members

Posted 11 April 2008 - 05:46 PM

Oh, never thought about that. Thanx. BTW I've posted this topic week ago. But noone replied except u.

ARandomPenguin
  • ARandomPenguin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:51 PM

I did that exept i typed in BIGBANG loads of times and it fired the car up into the air with Tommy inside turn.gif

Martin32
  • Martin32

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:23 PM

I dare to bump this thread.
When you catch that time when Tommy almost steps in and press Ecs to insert the 'bigbang' code, try typing it more than just once.
Typing it 20 times should be enough for the car to reach the altitude unreachable by helicopter or anything else.
There might be also nice Insane Stunt Bonus reward.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:22 PM

can you post a vid or screenies??

Martin32
  • Martin32

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 06:03 PM

Here are some screenshots:

user posted image
user posted image

I may make some videos later.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:35 PM

A vid would be cool...

You can fly above the limit with low gravity cheat on... use a Rhino, invert the turret and keep firing for your thrust-- you can fly pretty high that way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users