2,761 replies to this topic
zerGoot
  • zerGoot

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:02 PM

Why are the videos private??!!
:'( Wanted to watch them ... Need to reinstall..

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

Typical behaviour for someone with your condition.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:26 AM

I have some problems with my youtube account because of Google new crap features. I didn't even know they reset my settings. They couldn't recognize my name account and it was keep forcing to have google+ over youtube.

HPro
  • HPro

Time to be a Ghost

• Members

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Sunday, Aug 18 2013, 08:26)
I have some problems with my youtube account because of Google new crap features. I didn't even know they reset my settings. They couldn't recognize my name account and it was keep forcing to have google+ over youtube.

That is pretty bad..they force us to use our real name!

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:35 PM

Pretty bad everywhere on youtube lately.

Lyakusha
  • Lyakusha

It's good to be back

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:55 AM

Have you been looking for objects limit adjuster?
Check this out:
www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=comments&cat=322&start=7&id=53749&orderBy=

TJGM
  • TJGM

for science.

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

Have you been looking for objects limit adjuster?
Check this out:
www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=comments&cat=322&start=7&id=53749&orderBy=

This doesn't add any improvement to the limit adjuster.. in fact, the game gets an error with the ASI version and the .dll version.

zzz666
  • zzz666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

Hello everyone;

Please help me, my game crashes when loading/starting new game after installing the new SRT Mipmap edition!

I had SRT 1.7 and it was working well with TTDISA!

But now the new Mipmap edition crashes the game, (note: I have TTDISA installed).

Can someone confirm me if the the cause of the crash comes from TTDISA + SRT Mipmap edition? is it a compatibility issue? and is there a solution?

Thank you

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

I don't even know if TTDISA work with Lod Mod, however SRt3 with TTDISA works if you do some following changes : http://gtaforums.com...edition/page-75 (read everything)

PS: A possible upcoming new version to be released. Since Lod trees now are fully working.

Fixes:

Fixed rampage at the top level from the parking lot near Pyramid in Las Venturas are fixed (mipmap issue)

Fixed the solar panels who can be found near the UFO Bar (mipmaped) issue

FIxed the farmbarn Lod postion who was reported by one of the members with a picture

Fixed the wind mill across SA who had (mipmaped) issues.  

Fixed the missle cases who was making one of the missions to crash. (mipmaped issue)

Fixed some windows bug texture in San Fierro near some stairs (Eartquake Memorial Collapse Bridge - Real Life Event)

zzz666
  • zzz666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:40 PM Edited by zzz666, 21 October 2013 - 12:41 PM.

I don't even know if TTDISA work with Lod Mod, however SRt3 with TTDISA works if you do some following changes : http://gtaforums.com...edition/page-75 (read everything)

PS: A possible upcoming new version to be released. Since Lod trees now are fully working.

Fixes:

Fixed rampage at the top level from the parking lot near Pyramid in Las Venturas are fixed (mipmap issue)

Fixed the solar panels who can be found near the UFO Bar (mipmaped) issue

FIxed the farmbarn Lod postion who was reported by one of the members with a picture

Fixed the wind mill across SA who had (mipmaped) issues.  

Fixed the missle cases who was making one of the missions to crash. (mipmaped issue)

Fixed some windows bug texture in San Fierro near some stairs (Eartquake Memorial Collapse Bridge - Real Life Event)

Hello;

I read all through page 75 I found nothing, so I read back page 74 and as I understand we have to the change these 2 IDs coordinates like this:

EDIT: Okay, so I've tried editing the ID's to 18637 and 18638 instead of deleting the lines and files. The game works, the lighthouse is functional

Is this right?? that is all?

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

I never test it, but if JJ Judge is saying is okay, why you just don't try it out.

lumen18
  • lumen18

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

Thanks for this mod, great work.

CmdrSharp
  • CmdrSharp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

Having some slight issues with this mod.

This appears in SA-MP, when objects are held. No other mods apart from SRT, and I've followed the instructions to the letter. LOD mod has been installed (as I get white building textures on distance without the LOD mod). The huge thing you see was actually a hammer, an object which a player was holding.

fiuG9c7.jpg

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

I haven't verified SA-MP from long time. Which version are you playing with since I'm interested to know about. This only happens when you're having SRt3+Lod Mod installed ? It could be server map issue. I don't have an actual asnwer at the moment.

• CmdrSharp likes this

CmdrSharp
  • CmdrSharp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

I haven't verified SA-MP from long time. Which version are you playing with since I'm interested to know about. This only happens when you're having SRt3+Lod Mod installed ? It could be server map issue. I don't have an actual asnwer at the moment.

Latest (0.3x). It's not a matter of the map, but with the latest SA-MP version, you can attach objects to a player. In this case, he was holding a hammer. I haven't verified any other objects causing this issue but the hammer so far.

As soon as he removed the hammer, the huge building disappeared.

TJGM
  • TJGM

for science.

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

Not sure if BLITZ added any new objects with new ID's. But it sounds like SAMP is using an ID that he's already using for that object, so instead of the hammer spawning it spawns in the building. I could be wrong though.

• CmdrSharp likes this

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

Right on, James.

There wasn't any possibility other than recreating six missing LOD objects of the game only through adding new ID's. Not only that, but I used the method on which COL files aren't request. I tried to simplify things.

• CmdrSharp likes this

CmdrSharp
  • CmdrSharp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:39 PM Edited by CmdrSharp, 12 November 2013 - 09:11 PM.

Right on, James.

There wasn't any possibility other than recreating six missing LOD objects of the game only through adding new ID's. Not only that, but I used the method on which COL files aren't request. I tried to simplify things.

So, by not adding the six extra located in the Misc - New Objects folder, the issue will disappear?

How will this affect the rest of the install?

If not, is there any other way to fix this issue? The issue makes the LOD mod useless in MP, and without it, I have white building textures at semi-distances, which will also get on my nerves.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

It'll not work anymore. The mod is supported by those files. Read my ReadMe.txt for more details FAQ. I've wrote there about this a lot.

For example, SA-MP has CUSTOM.IDE were Robanswe fixed some white lod issue of SA-MP that weren't related to the mod. Check out if there are new IDE/IPL files installed by SA-MP and find out if the ID's 18631 up to 18636 are being used and switch the hammer object with 18637 to fix the problem, if you find anything, at least.

• CmdrSharp likes this

CmdrSharp
  • CmdrSharp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:18 PM

It'll not work anymore. The mod is supported by those files. Read my ReadMe.txt for more details FAQ. I've wrote there about this a lot.

For example, SA-MP has CUSTOM.IDE were Robanswe fixed some white lod issue of SA-MP that weren't related to the mod. Check out if there are new IDE/IPL files installed by SA-MP and find out if the ID's 18631 up to 18636 are being used and switch the hammer object with 18637 to fix the problem, if you find anything, at least.

Right, so SAMP.ide shows a couple of objects in that range. Can I set the hammer and the following that are also obtrusive to your mod to anything? SAMP currently uses 18632 to 19521. Can I set the hammer (for example) to 19522, without that messing anything up?

TJGM
  • TJGM

for science.

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:19 PM Edited by TheJAMESGM, 12 November 2013 - 09:20 PM.

Right, so SAMP.ide shows a couple of objects in that range. Can I set the hammer and the following that are also obtrusive to your mod to anything? SAMP currently uses 18632 to 19521. Can I set the hammer (for example) to 19522, without that messing anything up?

19522 could already be used by San Andreas. Here's a list of unused ID's. http://gtaforums.com...ded-sanandreas/

• CmdrSharp likes this

CmdrSharp
  • CmdrSharp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:24 PM

19522 could already be used by San Andreas. Here's a list of unused ID's. http://gtaforums.com...ded-sanandreas/

So according to that list, the range 18631-19999 is free. Now obviously, most of them are not due to SA-MP, but will it make an actual difference if I switch the hammer to another, free ID, other than that it will no longer collide with this mod? It won't mess anything else up, of course assuming the ID I pick is not in use by anything else?

TJGM
  • TJGM

for science.

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

Well you said your game was unmodded and only had SRT and the LOD mod. So most of the ID's should be free other than the ones used by samp and the LOD mod. Just make sure when you choose a new ID for the hammer that another SAMP object isn't already using that ID.

• CmdrSharp likes this

CmdrSharp
  • CmdrSharp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

Well you said your game was unmodded and only had SRT and the LOD mod. So most of the ID's should be free other than the ones used by samp and the LOD mod. Just make sure when you choose a new ID for the hammer that another SAMP object isn't already using that ID.

Awesome! Thanks for the help fella', of course thanks also goes to BLITZ! :)

• TJGM likes this

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

Don't forget to come back here and mention if you manage to fix this. I'm interested to know the results.

Robanswe
  • Robanswe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:58 PM Edited by Robanswe, 15 November 2013 - 06:59 PM.

Hello, Just like to say that I'm still alive and I check in here once every now and then. Anyway it's great to hear that you are still making good progress with this mod Blitz I'm looking forward to the final version:) I haven't been playing a lot of GTA lately but I will soon have time for it again and then I will look into the sa-mp problem once again. I have had this problem myself but there are a lot of sa-mp servers that doesn't use the "attach object to player" function at all that still works great to play on.

And thanks again for creating this awesome mod Blitz!

CmdrSharp
  • CmdrSharp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

Don't forget to come back here and mention if you manage to fix this. I'm interested to know the results.

I believe I was able to fix all but one issue. 18631 (which is also used by your mod to my understanding) is also used internally by SA-MP for the NoModelFile. We're told in the file to not remove or replace it, which I believe is the reason why I saw this (the other problems seemed to be ridden though)

qnXysqb.png

(That burgershot sign was a hat)

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

Even if told, it doesn't do any harm if you test out by changing ID 18631 just to see the results. He said to not change the content, but I don't think is refering to the ID as well, only if is connected internally.

dxivilea
  • dxivilea

the piss lord himself

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:51 AM

How can I still use MIPMAP edition without LOD MOD installed? Lod Mod is too heavy and get random crashes, I want to use just textures with mip maps, but if I don't install Lod Mod - no mip maps.

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:50 PM

LOD mod gives you better LODs, better distances. Mipmaps don't come from it, just install Srt3, and it should work fine. :)

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:26 PM

Seriously, you really don't get the folder configuration ? LOD Mod is a bonus. It's separate from SRt3. If this is complicated, that much to see it, then I'm weird.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users