Quantcast

» «
Photo

SRt3 2012 Mipmap Edition

2,761 replies to this topic
BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

Typical behaviour for someone with your condition.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Texture/Model 2013 "SRt3 2012 Mipmap Edition"

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:20 PM

Can you mix DNA of a man with a dog ? No, so here is the news. Same rule applies here. As reference to what JJ_Judge just said.

Arman Ossi Loko
  • Arman Ossi Loko

GTAV4EVER!!!

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

Will it work on lower PCs? Or I can run it (without texture problems) on my Core i3 (nVidia GeForce GT 430 1 GB, 4GB RAM)? I ask because I remember, in those days (few years ago) big mods caused the textures to load really slow (or they didn't even load).

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:32 PM

- I think I wrote my PC system on page one
- the textures were running slow because there were no available tools for a stable streammemory.
- now there are tools for such situations, described at page one.
- download -> play or test the mod <-> consider no worth playing -> erase mod -> the story ends.

Arman Ossi Loko
  • Arman Ossi Loko

GTAV4EVER!!!

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Sunday, Jun 23 2013, 17:32)
- I think I wrote my PC system on page one
- the textures were running slow because there were no available tools for a stable streammemory.
- now there are tools for such situations, described at page one.
- download -> play or test the mod <-> consider no worth playing -> erase mod -> the story ends.

I saw your PC specs on the page, but still wasn't sure if it will load textures slowly. BTW, thank you for your "help".

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:13 PM

If you refer to fact that even with 512stream.cs who will bring stability in textures load, will still cause them to load slow ? I don't know now what to say here. Some said they had something like that, but it was solved with the render.cs and No, is not related to SA::Render Topic.

Cadby
  • Cadby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:21 PM Edited by Cadby, 25 June 2013 - 09:24 PM.

Sorry for bothering, I'm quite new at modding but if you can help the following errors.
-After installing SRT the gta3.img dissapers from models, but the game still works I can see it with any img tool, but it has an locked icon on it, and I cant even install any other mods? anyway to fix it? i'll be glad thank you.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:38 AM

Gta3.img can be found in model folder. Do you know that ? Check out and tell me again here.

Cadby
  • Cadby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:52 AM

Yep, its not in models, and its seen with IMG tool but it has kind of lock on it, and whenever I try to install mod some error pops up.

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:10 AM

What IMG Editior are you using? I vaguely remmeber something on this ..

Either its read-only, or something to do with admin privileges can cause this .. I can't remember 100% though.

Dumbass-Productions
  • Dumbass-Productions

Homie

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (Cadby @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 10:52)
Yep, its not in models, and its seen with IMG tool but it has kind of lock on it, and whenever I try to install mod some error pops up.

1. Open the models folder with the windows explorer.
2. Click on the Organize button.
3. Click on 'Folder and Search Options'.
4. Click on the 'View' Tab.
5. Scroll down until you see the option 'Hidden files and folders'
6. Click on 'Show hidden files and folders'.
7. Apply and exit.

Now gta3.img should show up but it will most likely still have the lock on it. To diable it do following steps:

8. Right click on the file and select 'Attributes'
9. Click on the 'Security' tab.
10. Click on 'Advanced'.
11. Click on 'Change permissions'
12. Click on 'Edit'
13. Tick 'Allow' on 'Full Controll'
14. Apply and exit.

Now it should work without problems.

Cadby
  • Cadby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:30 PM

Did all you said, it still aint no coming.
user posted image

Cadby
  • Cadby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:43 PM

sorry for double post, but heres a picture with IMG tool.
user posted image

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:35 PM

Pretty much what Dumbass-Productions just said. Doing like that it should make fine then.

alayanrole
  • alayanrole

El Danza Kuduro!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:45 AM Edited by alayanrole, 27 June 2013 - 08:47 AM.

-REMOVED DUE SOME REASONS-

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:21 AM Edited by -BLITZ-, 27 June 2013 - 08:24 AM.

If you will mention about torrent one more time in this thread I'm going to report you. You also don't realize that I'm the one who will have to stay the hole day or who knows how much just for you and only you since I will be the seeder, meanwhile you or anyone else have to download in order to be the second, third, fourth... etc seeder to increase the speed download, until then I will continue be single person to seed. You think by magic, that you will download in a hour or half of it ? No, it will be the same 8/10 hours only until at least 100 people will be seeders or even more, depends on how limited the server made the speed for each person. You thought it will be just like that; easy. NOT! Now do you get the clear picture ?! And also for me, on gtaforums or inside my thread, this is not the place for torrents like is some kind of blog.

And enough about this whining because you're the single one lately who just don't like something. If you aren't capable even after all this time to find better ways of downloading is not my problem. Someone has to push you in order to do something. I told numerous of times of examples like; to use bitcomet to increase the speed or firefox/chrome and add-ons for pause & resume situations, but if you don't listen to solve the problem by your own then deal with it.

After all, at some point, I will not be here and stay on this chair for ever to maneuver each dividual request by making an ethernal list and write them down every time to build millions of setup version; links; account register for cloud uploading; patches of everyones please cause behind his screen I have a life of my own.

This is the thread, this is how is shown and you follow it the way it was given.

alayanrole
  • alayanrole

El Danza Kuduro!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:39 AM Edited by alayanrole, 27 June 2013 - 08:46 AM.

QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 08:21)
If you will mention about torrent one more time in this thread I'm going to report you. You also don't realize that I'm the one who will have to stay the hole day or who knows how much just for you and only you since I will be the seeder, meanwhile you or anyone else have to download in order to be the second, third, fourth... etc seeder to increase the speed download, until then I will continue be single person to seed. You think by magic, that you will download in a hour or half of it ? No, it will be the same 8/10 hours only until at least 100 people will be seeders or even more, depends on how limited the server made the speed for each person. You thought it will be just like that; easy. NOT! Now do you get the clear picture ?! And also for me, on gtaforums or inside my thread, this is not the place for torrents like is some kind of blog.

And enough about this whining because you're the single one lately who just don't like something. If you aren't capable even after all this time to find better ways of downloading is not my problem. Someone has to push you in order to do something. I told numerous of times of examples like; to use bitcomet to increase the speed or firefox/chrome and add-ons for pause & resume situations, but if you don't listen to solve the problem by your own then deal with it.

After all, at some point, I will not be here and stay on this chair for ever to maneuver each dividual request by making an ethernal list and write them down every time to build millions of setup version; links; account register for cloud uploading; patches of everyones please cause behind his screen I have a life of my own.

This is the thread, this is how is shown and you follow it the way it was given.

ok chill out im going to let my computer run on 7 hours now

btw what does patch v2 and compact patch changes???

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:32 AM

You are the most dumb person I've seen so far on my thread. Is not the first time when you bring dicussion over something that doesn't exist anymore or bring back subjects from the past. Not just that, but you clearly know the changes that were made, I wrote the list and they are still here somewhere, some months back when you already lurking this thread, so you don't fool me.
Congratulations for pissing me off today.

EDIT:
Oh, now it makes more sense. You're in 98. At least when I was your age I wasn't really that dumb or playing around with other members just to piss them off and see how great I feel about that. Why are you here, forum clearly says above 14 and your not even complete.

Because of your lack of seriousness, and I really don't care if I'm asking too much for my age, but I'm glad I will not to answer to any of your questions. Period! You earn it, you learned it. And blacklist to not PM me for stupid stuff.

toxone13
  • toxone13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

Hi,

First I'd like to thank you for your work Blitz, this mod is really good (the best imho).

Anyway, if I post here it's because I have an issue with your mod. My game CTD whenever I enter the tattoo parlour. Someone else had this problem on page 116 I think, except he had a Steam version and I don't.

I have a EU v1.01 downgraded to v1.0. I installed SRT3 on a clean version (except for the downgrade) with everything else (peds pack and LOD textures). Every time I enter the tattoo parlour, the game crashes to desktop.

After some tries and a little research, I isolated the file that makes my game crash. It's in the PEDS pack: bmyst. I imported everything in the gta3.img file except that one and it works perfectly. Weird thing is, it's supposed to be a "normal ped" skin (ID 22) and has no connection to the tattoo parlour (in my opinion at least).

Any thoughts on that?

Anyway, if anybody has an issue with the tattoo parlour with SRT3 2012 mipmap edition mod, you just have to not import bmyst.dff and .txd and voila, problem solved.

toxone13
  • toxone13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:22 AM

Just got another CTD trying to enter Binco. Guess I'll just have to play without the peds pack.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:13 AM

Okay, I gonna give it a try. I don't know what's going on. It's kind of strange.

Hmm ... are you playing with LOD Mod on the same time ?!

toxone13
  • toxone13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:13 AM

Hi,

Actually, Binco works just fine, it might be due to another mod I installed. Thanks for looking into the tattoo shop thing.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:48 AM

Does your tattoo shop still crashing ?

gta_soldier
  • gta_soldier

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:23 PM

I have one suggestion for you,BLITZ,to make your mod even better.Can you make floating textures fix and is that even possible?Great mod icon14.gif
BTW will you release any more newer versions?

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:37 PM

Uh .. floating textures?

gta_soldier
  • gta_soldier

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

Yes,floating textures like the yellow lines on the san fiero airport,and i think i saw some on other objects.and also floating textures like skid marks,head lights shadow,the player shadow and there is some floating textures in interiors(for example go to little probe inn in desert) and you'll see texture floating above the object an inch or two.
I know its not a such a big deal,but the game would look better with this fixed.Thanks for the great mod
sigh.gif

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:57 PM Edited by -BLITZ-, 01 July 2013 - 02:01 PM.

Uh, how to say it ...

Road, airport, publicity signs - surface marking.
This is something across the hole game. This is what you can find on all the previous GTA III era, VC & III something that R* has positioned. Those are not textures, those are objects who may have 1mm in thickness. Each time you try to move it, Med Editor makes the move with more than 1mm. So it will fall behind the texture or above where it will "float" on much higher height.

This is not related to SRt3. What decission R* took on how the setting should look inside the game is not my priority. You cannot consider that a bug or not. Is something that I've seen on my other games. Also, that's part of the game and what changes will follow, will affect SA-MP coordinates. And you have to crouch and take a serious angle in order to see that gap or space betwen those two objects.

---------------
So much I hate when it appears with "This post was edited by and tra-la-la-la". Ruins the beauty of the post.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (Cam @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 06:36)
I think I found a small bug. The missiles which can be found on the SF aircraft carrier appear to be missing. They work with the default game textures but once SRT3 is installed, they disappear. I found the txd/dff files for them: missile_##_sfxr.dff and missiles_sfs.txd. After grabbing these files from the default gta3.img and installing them on top of SRT3, they show up again.

Before:
user posted image

After:
user posted image

I think it's worth noting these were taken on SA:MP but I doubt it makes a difference. Does anyone else have this issue by chance?

Bringing back this subject to announce that Vertical Bird was failing to start cause of the mipmaps textures who was not generated correctly through G-TXD making them to disappear. I can't belive to see that a textures can cause such a mess to a scripted mission when the textures is miles away from Madd Dogg Mansion. Could be connected through .SCM, who knows, but this is for the first time when something like this is very new to me. Leason learned. Now I'm relieved to see that this bug can be fixable.

Just in case to be sure, I reinstalled the hole SRt3 and the mission runs fine. Now I only have to fix this. In meantime anyone else who would like to fix this, can install a default missiles_sfs.TXD

remeny
  • remeny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:25 PM

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Semih95
  • Semih95

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:41 PM

Do you want to finish this mod Blitz ?

I mean there is "only" Los Santos left and this texture mod is the only one which is nearly finished

Chilean Dawg
  • Chilean Dawg

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:08 PM

BLITZ, can you upload this somewhere else? ModDB is f*cked up, literally...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users