Quantcast

» «
Photo

SRt3 2012 Mipmap Edition

2,761 replies to this topic
BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

Typical behaviour for someone with your condition.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:43 AM

You really don't see what I'm dealing with right now ? Stop nagging me about that ped issue because I have bigger ones right now and either I don't have the time for that. So much I dislike users that comes in the middle of more important problems and they don't stop until they got their answers. If that ped issue is killing you that badly, fine I will stop finding these problems, and focus on yours, but you will not have a chance to play this mod not even for three minutes. So wait for your answer, or just fix it yourself. Install them again.

methodunderg. Don't use the .exe, maplimit.

Even by fixing that little comma problem, the crashes still persist to appear after few seconds of gameplay. What in the world in going on here. Crap!

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:05 AM Edited by -BLITZ-, 17 April 2013 - 08:40 AM.

Is phenomenal. If I use Maps & STREAM.IPL & 6 New objects into gta3. The game runs fine. Draw Distance Files aren't installed [4.305 files], so the problem could come from here, one of these files, but why because I don't see any problems with their sizes. However, the problem can come from maps, stream, and such and the game crashes, occurs only after 4300 files are installed. sad.gif
----------------------------

I don't know what's going on, but it seems that I haven't got a crash after 25 minutes of playing on my own 8GB game. Two things I did:

If anyone remembers about what I wrote few pages back about files that are overwrite each others causing white textures and such. Well, I took lodlarivesec3b_lan.dff from compact patch, deleted lodlarivesec3b_lan.dff from Lod Mod/Draw Distance Files Folder and paste into the folder, installing everything again on a clean gta3.img [SRt3MME+Lod Mod+Cars+...+etc] So, this freeze that I was having after few seconds/minutes of gameplay could come from this problem. Installing Lod Mod and then, installing lodlarivesec3b_lan.dff for the second time, uh ... from this I was getting them confused.gif

Another issue is that I found three PO trees that IMG Manager didn't recognize them in gta3.img, of course because they are written in different names, but is also possible that even if IMG Manager ask me the question, the tool would had installed them anyway.

If you guys want to test this out on a clean gta3, meantime I'm making a new setup or just wait for it, though this would help me a lot to confirm my speculations. Also, put the comma where is should be in LAe2.IDE and use mipmap tool, not .exe

BadDriver
  • BadDriver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

The f*ck,i have this problems WITH TEXTURES,NOT WITH PEDS PACK,ITS A PROBLEM WITH TEXTURES.AND YOU CAN SAY JUST WAIT,I DONT KNOW,BUT NOT TO SAY ANOTHER THING...And the f*ck,what you say?You get crash?I dont crash in SA-MP with this mod,and you crash on Single Player?

BadDriver
  • BadDriver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

And you can make your mod to work without any crash,but is a sh*t if it has many bugs and missed textures!

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

Your attitude sucks mate sly.gif

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:31 PM

Last thing I want to see here, talking in my own language by transforming this thread into something smudged because this guy can't control himself. What I said above, it seems for him it doesn't have any meaning or he doesn't understands it, so I don't see why should I continue this gig.

Today, I played with MME [first gta3.img] and without[the second gta3.img] on 8GB, my own modded game, Lod included. At first I sprayed 45 graffitis, but I had to close my PC urgent, leaving the house, without having time left to save the progress. That was without MME. When, I came home, I had to start all over again, and it took me one hour and more to finish 90 graffitis from how much I remember their location. That was with MME.

In this both times, I never had any crash, freeze, or desktop crash. This is ridiculous because it suppose to crash immediately. I never had some much fun with SA from a very long time, couple of years now. Uhu, sad.gif

This is unacceptable, because I want for everyone that is using SRt3 or Srt3+Lod Mod to have the same good time I had on this last days, thus tomorrow I'm going to continue testing and if everything continues to be okay, I gonna release the new setup quickly.

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:08 PM

If you want some help testing, then I could do the submissions in LS with SRT+LOD only or something like that if you want to PM this new setup?

gordoroth
  • gordoroth

boy

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:58 AM

works thanksssssssssssss

crz4all
  • crz4all

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:13 AM

What happened to the downloads? you deleted the ModDB?

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

Edite, will this fix the crashes?

Also how can I have mip maps without the lods. In the previous srt lods would have srt texture, but no mip maps. On this one they have mip maps but lods have gta textures (without lod mod). Lod mod is too laggy for me and not so stable. Everything will look sh*t without mip maps.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

Kinda hard what your trying to say there, but I do understand what you are tell, however I earned 300MB of space after I erased all of those LOD textures enough space for mipmaps to take their places. You don't wanna play with LOD Mod, but I'm not going to fill SRt3 that is 2.28GB for another 300MB to reach 2.5GB.

Or maybe I will add them as bonus pack similar to Ped Pack optional choice. I thought about this in these days, but I have to think about that more. This will give me opportunity for other users to not forcing them to install SRt3 + mipmaps + LOD textures + LOD. To let 300MB stay for nothing in a gta3.img is completly uncessary, space that can be used for something else, specially when you rebuild gta3.img

hstk2z
  • hstk2z

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:10 PM

What's up with the D/L's? Any way to re-up? Thanks for the hard work, cant wait to try this out!!

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:16 PM Edited by -BLITZ-, 19 April 2013 - 08:45 PM.

I'm reorganizing everything. What else someone does when he erases everything for something new. Yeah, it could mean, that is closing everything, but this is not the case.

---------------------------------------
Old LOD textures will be included as choice in the following version. 207MB won't hurt nobody.

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:45 AM

What would be new in this reorganized version besides including the old LOD textures? Random crash has been fixed?

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:18 AM

I'm not sure if you understood. What I meant was how can I get Srt 3 with mip maps and srt 3 textures on lods, but no lod mod.

Can't you somehow force texture filtering to san andreas?

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:14 AM

You might be able to force AF from your graphics card.

I see no results when forcing this in the enbseries.ini

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:27 AM

QUOTE (methodunderg @ Saturday, Apr 20 2013, 15:14)
I see no results when forcing this in the enbseries.ini

I see results. tounge.gif Poor textures from a distance. It's like weak AF. confused.gif Well, that is when you have mipmaps.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:59 AM

I think I've done to most complex index of informations about SRt3 & Lod Mod to date. I'm very sure that I haven't missed something.

For who is interested, read them slow and don't rush.

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=323180
http://www.gtaforums...=323180&st=1900

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:05 PM

Will re-read in the morning, when my brain is more active ..

Thanks for taking the time to put this together BLITZ !

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:12 PM

I'm exhausted as well. English is still not my native language and from the last two days I had to clean up the house and write all of this. I can't concentrated fully after I'm too tired, not even to read. confused.gif Everything is so messed up in my head.

Yesterday night I had a bit of time to test the game and I didn't had any error, but today, I think from now on.

damiann69
  • damiann69

He he

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:15 PM

In SRT3 topic:
'Your long text about installation, about your experiences, your feeling, about stability, compatibility with other mods...'
And first answer:
Its for vc?

I know that post has been written before you wrote whole that thing, but it is still ridiculous wink.gif

And I wish you luck with developing SRT.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Simply divine!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:43 AM

Now that http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxhnom is released, you shall include it in your modification, it seems.

damiann69
  • damiann69

He he

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:23 AM

I came to the conclusion that if you want a very solid and stable gameplay is best that after you finishing installing everything that you like, including SRt3 + Lod Mod, never touch gta3.img again.

I don't fully understand it. How did you install all mods to 8GB gta3img? SRT3+Lod Mod+other mods and rebuild? Do you mean to don't install mods one by one, but all at once before rebuild?

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:33 AM

He meant every mod that you like, with SRT3 MME and the .Lod DLC. You won't reach 8GB, I'm sure about that. But past 4 GB, yeah, maybe you'll reach the limit, but you have to live with these limitations until someone finds a way to bypass it. icon14.gif

Either that, or split your images using IMG Organizer/gta3_splitter. Of course, you also need IMG Limit Adjuster. But keep in mind that there is no guarantee that you will have 'stable' gameplay after splitting.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:44 AM

Man, my brain might be stupid and my english might be rusted but where have you heared of 8GB gta3.img

I've reach to play my own 8GB San Andreas for two up to four hours long without having one crash or freezes and I did continue playing.

I don't see any reference here where it could suggest that is about gta3.img

ThirteenAG
  • ThirteenAG

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:45 AM

So, SRT3 MME + .Lod DLC can work together or not? Because i tried that combo a while ago and i get only map bugs.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:48 AM

what kind of map bugs ? My gta3.img has 3.65GB (SRt3MME+Lod Mod + cars + peds + weapons, etc)

ThirteenAG
  • ThirteenAG

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 14:48)
what kind of map bugs ? My gta3.img has 3.65GB (SRt3MME+Lod Mod + cars + peds + weapons, etc)

I'm referring to this post: http://www.gtaforums...entry1061492351
Ah, i guess i get it now, Lod mod DLC is compatible with SRT, that's why it's DLC smile.gif

damiann69
  • damiann69

He he

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:06 AM

Sorry, my fault...
Anyway... Let's focus on second part of my last post wink.gif
You mentioned: 'never touch again'. So Do I have to install everything at once?

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:31 AM Edited by JF-Mir2, 21 April 2013 - 11:36 AM.

Installing all mods at once would be chaos. lol. You won't know what caused the crash, for example. Or what caused a certain bug. Install mods one-by-one. After installing all you need, never touch it again. icon14.gif I think that's what he meant, at least.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users