Quantcast

» «
Photo

SRt3 2012 Mipmap Edition

2,763 replies to this topic
BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

Typical behaviour for someone with your condition.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Texture/Model 2013 "SRt3 2012 Mipmap Edition"

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:26 AM

Sorry JJ, to say this, but you are coming now with bugs that are non related to SRt3/.Lod Mod. Yes, I know, you are using SRt3/.Lod Mod with TTDISA! but the cause is not coming from me. I told you that I wasn't expecting to see TTDISA! working that far.

You are telling something that I never been through in order to understand the cause of the crash. These are script stuff exit-enter from interior as both of my mods don't even get related to this, I'm not sure, and we have no idea from where it may come, only if you put your life time to analyze the entire game in order to find the problem. I'm not willing to dig myself such deep.

JJ_Judge
  • JJ_Judge

Tommy Vercetti! Remember the name!

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:55 PM

I totally understand you about this. One question I must ask - are you sure you haven't changed any coordinates for interior enter/exits? And are interiors in anyway defied in the stream.ipl files? (because at the moment I don't give a damn what those files do, I'm not a totally experienced modder). Please tell me about these two things, just need the info.
I think the problem comes from TTDISA, I suppose DeeZire changed the coords and when I was replacing the IPLs with yours from the LOD-mod, it got messed up.
So when I have confirmation from you especially about the stream files, I think I can dig deeper into it when I have time. I'm not trying to make you do it, just want to improve your mod and make it 99% stable with TTDISA, that's all smile.gif

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:12 PM

Every part of the map is set to it own specific section. LA, SF, LV, Country and interiors with STREAM.IPL connected harmonious with their own LA, SF, LV etc folders, .IDE/IPL

Therefore, if my mod, the interior folders do not exist, well - you understand now. The same goes for STREAM.IPL as they are separate from everything like gen_int1STREAM.IPL or something. So is not related or connected. It can't be. LOL

Now thinking, it may come from generic folder multiobj & dynamic2, though because there are couple of .Lod yellow cranes (SF Counstruction Site). I had to change these otherwise it will looked awful and the single objects that weren't .Lod made. I couldn't let that happend. I think I wrote the names of the objects on front page or in readme.

It may come from every xref.IPL/.IDE (LA, SF, LV, CT) as those are set for one object to exist in multiplaces. For example, some houses from LA can be found in the desert as well.

JJ_Judge
  • JJ_Judge

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:38 PM

AFAIK the coords for the markers to enter/exit interiors are set after "enex" in the IPL-files. Checked the uncoded ones that are in the data/maps folder, I suppose they are the same.
I just really don't understand how the streaming ipls work, what is the purpose of the files turn.gif Now I know IDE's define and connect models and textures, IPL are placing instances - they place the IDE's on the game maps. About streaming I still don't get it, everything has a purpose and I don't get the purpose of these files. Sorry if I'm being dumb suicidal.gif
And also I don't know how to decode the streaming files from binary to text (like the ipls in the data/maps).

And only vegas has the xref.ipl, while others have only the xref.ide.
About the generic folder I don't get it how it can be connected to interiors at all.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:16 PM

What you are saying right now you merge two things instead of split.

Here, take these documentation, at the bottom.

http://www.gtaforums...entry1061513624

For Mark Icons, now that's something else. Those are SCRIPT related (data/script folder), so you are going somewhere else with this discussion. I don't know nothing about SCRIPT, eventually everybody these days are calling them CLEOs now, but you can open with Sanny Builder 3 and find their coordonates or something, based on .dff or texture name, who knows.

Related to STREAM.IPL if you are so interested to know much about them, they look exactly like any normal IPL only cause they work (after you read the my doc. link).

http://www.gtavision...ownload&id=1429
Download BINIPL

So far, the tool can't show and extract the names, but you can find their names by using their IDs with Map Editor for finding them.

Decompile_Original.bat is the one who decompile the .IPLs into .txt normal .IPL/IDE. Remember that it will accept only the original names (look in Original.rar)
To recompile back (for example countn2_stream5.ipl) you need to use compile.bat but you need to have the name set to binary_stream0.ipl and then rename it into countn2_stream5.ipl again in order to import in gta3.img

It took me some good time to understand that Readme text.

===========

So - about your problem that you still have, you need to go and ask the guys from this section of coding.
http://www.gtaforums...hp?showforum=49

JJ_Judge
  • JJ_Judge

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:21 PM

Big thanks, I'll look into it, it needs some learning to understand the structure.
If I manage to find the cause of the instability, I'll write it here.
For now, let it be like this - changing the 2 ID's.

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:20 PM

Hey man I love that mod, but I found some bugs so here they are
1.Big Ear antenna is flashing from distance(lod) has no mipmaps and messed up texture
user posted image
2.The house has no mip maps
user posted image

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:40 PM

There aren't any problems so far with the two objects.
What you say about those flashing are actually the Night Vertex Color & Light as the model uses all the fuctions of a normal model, compare to lod files that are pure stock objects.

One the second picture, the objects has a lod if you install the Patch.
See, everything is fine.

user posted image user posted image

Actually I do have found a bug after I was flying randomly. sigh.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:43 PM

Ok then, but I also forgot to mention that there are some problems with alpha textures(will make a video because you can't see it on a screen) and on this picture there is problem with the alpha on the electric posts on the background
user posted image

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:57 PM

If you refer to some skyblue among the contour of the alpha texture model, that is normal to happend on any GTA engine world. I told you, everything is okay.

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:02 PM

No, i know about the blue thing, I am talking about the lods, look in the background how it doesen't have alpha, its white and when I get close it gets normal.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:39 PM

Make a picture from distance, this kills me.

Nori Yaro
  • Nori Yaro

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:44 PM

user posted image
just zoomed and it turns out it just looks white, sorry about that.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:01 PM

I don't have any idea what this picture means. What's up with the top image brown thing ? You took with camera zoom ? from which point of the map ? and where do you still see white when I don't spot a single white dot ont he entire pictures.

Leave the max zoom, take it as normal from distance, or middle zoom.

Seriously, can someone check this out, I don't have any problems.

Don't tell me you are refer to the white wires in the right down picture ? I see the Big Ear in your corner left.

markueschen
  • markueschen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:51 AM

hello blitz,

english:
how can I Lods and Oblivion SRT 2010, together with maps?

Because map editor could not open because gta3.img 3GB file-size!!

I would like SRT, SRT Lods Oblivion 2010 and make it all together in a GTASA. But it is annoying when LODS or Oblivion SRT 2010 SRT use in the game

I've tried SRT, SRT LODS and Oblivion in 2010 brought in the game, unfortunately, fall from it because of Maps file changed most of it fall off in Las Venturas. Especially when trees are felled LODS are maps in there.

german:
wie kann ich SRT Lods und Oblivion 2010 zusammen in Maps?

Weil Map-Editor könnte nicht geöffnet wegen 3GB GTA3.img datei-groß!!!!

ich möchte SRT, Oblivion 2010 und SRT Lods alles zusammen in einem GTASA machen. Nur ist es ärgerlich wenn SRT LODS oder Oblivion 2010 benutzen mit SRT im Spiel

ich hab probiert SRT, SRT LODS und Oblivion 2010 im Spiel gebracht leider sturz es ab wegen Maps-datei geändert meisten sturz es ab in Las Venturas. Vorallem Bäume gefehlt wegen weiß Texturen wenn LODS maps drin liegen.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:52 AM Edited by -BLITZ-, 13 August 2012 - 12:00 PM.

QUOTE (markueschen @ Monday, Aug 13 2012, 10:51)

Because map editor could not open because gta3.img 3GB file-size!!

No, PO 2010 is so messed up that you can't even open to view the map with Med Editor, crashes directly when you want to load any part of the map. They done something wrong to their own DATA/Maps.

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Feroci Racing
  • New-Zealand

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:43 AM

I thought MEd crashed because the gta3.img was over 2GB?

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (methodunderg @ Tuesday, Aug 14 2012, 02:43)
I thought MEd crashed because the gta3.img was over 2GB?

Yes, it does but it also crashes on PO 2010 900MB gta3.img wink.gif I mean the size here doesn't matter if PO is messed up.

headmetalbanger
  • headmetalbanger

A Dose of Metal you need!!!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:03 AM

Why?, my gta3.img is up of 3.00GB and don't crash when open with map editor

juanma_16
  • juanma_16

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:35 PM

Hi. I installed SRT (final, not the mipmap version)and New HQ Roads. But i found a texture problem in Los Santos. I don't know what could it be, tell me your opinion. It's in a couple of buildings near the beach in Los Santos:

user posted image user posted image user posted image

With enb it's black (covered by shadows i think).

Do you know which file from the gta3.img contains these textures?

Thank you!

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:04 AM

user posted image user posted image

Seems fine to me with SRt3 only. This is a good thing with SRt3 Mipmap errors. As long as you don't have .Lod Mod installed and mipmaps don't work on some ojbects the LOD textures will take their seat, but like I said, here is fine using ENB in second pic.

Zero Model Army last mission, some guy on Moddb is telling me that the textures are having problems in No Mans Land. To me it seems to be okay here as well. Can anyone confirm this ?

juanma_16
  • juanma_16

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:44 PM

Yeah, looks good in you GTA.
Could you tel me which files contains those textures, because i reinstalled SRT and still the same.
Is it possible that some mod make this problem?

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (juanma_16 @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 18:44)
Yeah, looks good in you GTA.
Could you tel me which files contains those textures, because i reinstalled SRT and still the same.
Is it possible that some mod make this problem?

Yes, is coming from somewhere else, just install only SRt over GTA and you will see. Use Map Editor to find the texture, try to not continue ask me for every simple thing to do and solve.

juanma_16
  • juanma_16

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

Sorry, i didn't mean to be annoying.
I asked this in the troubleshooting forum and they told me to ask you.

HackMan128
  • HackMan128

alovelyday

• Members
  • None
  • Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:08 PM Edited by HackMan128, 22 August 2012 - 06:11 PM.

I know, why Mip-Maps created with G-TXD won't show in game.
G-TXD doesn't add flags when saving a file, and TXD workshop removing mip-mapping.
Mipmaps are stored, but flags are not updated.
Every texture has flag. First texture in 56 Byte - 0x 06 11 is a flag, which mean texture with Mip Maps.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:01 PM

Not sure, maybe true or not, yet some of them was the cause of textures that were having alpha channel, yet the alpha channel wasn't checked in the texture with no name for the alpha. TXD Workshop has a lot of bugs, like when I wanted to check the alpha texture, after reopening that .TXD back, it was still unchecked so I had to uncompressed, then to compress again, to reimport the texture, to check the alph, a to write the alpha name texture with "a" at the end of course and ten save it. If not delete the texture from .TXD and do it again.

Patcher
  • Patcher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:04 PM

Umm, hello, I downloaded from gta-worldmods.de I'm not sure, but whenever I extract it, it shows this error

CODE
Bad block: "2010_03_22_SRT3_MOD[gta-worldmods.de].exe"
File fails CRC check: "C:\Users\user\Downloads\2010_03_22_SRT3_MOD[gta-worldmods.de]\2010_03_22_SRT3_MOD[gta-worldmods.de].exe"

please help me, I've downloaded this before but my gta got corrupted (I still can play, but it's sooo laggy) and I uninstalled and deleted it. now I want it again cause I'm gonna shrink the txd files of it for my comfort smile.gif

by the way, I downloaded this for 3 hours.. I really wanted it soo badly.. T_T

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:13 PM

You know that is a old version, right ? Some corruption come along while you downloaded; browser, too many hours, connection closed. Usually use a program who can pause and resume what you download. I usually use bitcomet since accepts all kind of file system.

Why is in your C: drive ?

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:28 PM

can somebody make an autoinstaller or something for this? every IMG editor i use wont rebuild the archive when i try to import all the files.

RemixPLrc96
  • RemixPLrc96

Snitch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:39 PM

You're doing something wrong. Install clean GTA SA, then open unmodified "gta3.img" using Alci's IMG Editor 1.5. Import SRt3 files from folder and rebuild the archive. It must works. If not, you're doing something wrong.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users