3. Install PO 2010, copy all the files from the data folder except for these:

data/maps/generic
data/maps/SF
data/maps/vegas

of all .col INSTALLED ONLY vegepart.COL to gta3.img
copied gta_sa.exe from PO

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

Typical behaviour for someone with your condition.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Texture/Model 2013 "SRt3 2012 Mipmap Edition"

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:35 PM

What you guote there is not step by step, those are informations of what you need to do next.

spartaque12
  • spartaque12

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:12 PM

well WRITE STEP BY STEP

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:24 PM Edited by -BLITZ-, 14 March 2012 - 09:33 PM.

Stop playing around and start wasting the time by learning how to install stuff. Its impossible for the start to explain it in videos, images or writting. I did made a tutorial about SRT3+Project Oblivion and it goes by the same methods for DLC and still for you is not enough. If only for that it took me some good pages and what I wrote there are just basic stuff, so even by coming into your home and explain to the screen you will never understand it.

After all I continued SRt3 for SA not SRT3 for PO.
Why do I have the feeling that I'm talking here for nothing and to myself.

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:36 PM Edited by JF-Mir2, 15 March 2012 - 07:29 AM.

You must've done something wrong during your installation. Are you sure you have copied plants.dat, gta.dat, etc. into your data folder?

spartaque12
  • spartaque12

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:49 PM

of course copied

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:29 PM

Try not to copy anything from the maps folder from PO 2010 only copy the one.

spartaque12
  • spartaque12

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:30 PM

omg i wont grass in desert and other countries i must copy maps! why not? without works...

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:22 PM

Try to copy everything from the maps folder of PO except for SF and vegas.

spartaque12
  • spartaque12

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:11 PM

didnt work

Kickme93
  • Kickme93

On A Killing Spree!

• Members

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (spartaque12 @ Sunday, Mar 18 2012, 20:11)
didnt work

Then give up or figure it out using the step by step guide on page 1.

Shrektastic
  • Shrektastic

Formerly known as Dumbass-Productions

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:15 PM

Hey -BLITZ- . There's a dude called -_FST_- who made a modpack. It contains SRT3 1.7 and I really doubt that you gave him the permission to use it.

Just want to inform you about this...

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

Hey Blitz, I just wanted to ask you: what programs do you use to enhance you textures? Thank you.

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci Racing
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:16 PM Edited by Blaster_nl, 21 March 2012 - 11:22 PM.

QUOTE (Dumbass-Productions @ Wednesday, Mar 21 2012, 16:15)
Hey -BLITZ- . There's a dude called -_FST_- who made a modpack. It contains SRT3 1.7 and I really doubt that you gave him the permission to use it.

What's he gonna do? sue him?

You can't stop it, it's the internet.

Like these people who make modpacks have any clue what's stated in the ReadMe, they just download eveyrthing they can find it put it all in one game, rar, upload, mod done, instant thousands of downloads.

These people lack the ability to mod themself so they make packs instead,

Shrektastic
  • Shrektastic

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:48 AM

QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Wednesday, Mar 21 2012, 23:16)
QUOTE (Dumbass-Productions @ Wednesday, Mar 21 2012, 16:15)

What's he gonna do? sue him?

You can't stop it, it's the internet.

Like these people who make modpacks have any clue what's stated in the ReadMe, they just download eveyrthing they can find it put it all in one game, rar, upload, mod done, instant thousands of downloads.

These people lack the ability to mod themself so they make packs instead,

I don't know what he gonna do. I only know that he strictly forbids to use SRT3 1.7 in a modpack. I can't stop it, but at least I try it. People are working very hard on those mods and suddenly some dudes just take their work without permission, put it in their great pack and call it 'ULTRA SUPER MEGA NEXT GEN 2012 HD GFX' bored.gif

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:30 AM Edited by -BLITZ-, 22 March 2012 - 12:06 PM.

QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Thursday, Mar 22 2012, 01:16)

What's he gonna do?

Not again with this; the moral judgment that you're trying to show me when you don't even know how I work with hosting websites, like you know better around here how my methods are running. You really think that I don't know why your starting to give such answer towards SRt3 from some time ? What are you trying to pull off ?

Edit: You know what, this kind of phrase starts to piss me off really good because it's not the first when you bother me badly or spread such typical answers around this forum, especially addressed to Srt3. Do you know how worse your can be sometimes, or better yet how worse you become to me from the day you got register here as I spend more time on you than any other member from here.

If you start yapping about Srt3 replaying in such passive attitude before my answer is not even posted, I will show some serious thoughts about how I visualize you and your projects. Remember something, compare to you I don't recall myself coming on your treads giving such What's he gonna do answers towards your projects, towards you, your staff, members and so on, putting my nose inside in your arrangements; is that clear to you ?

I see a lot of bad discussions from some users about you, on some threads in Map Section because your getting involved and talking too much about some things that you should see to your own business.
Are you starting to consider yourself important around here because with me it doesn't work.

Now Dumbass, give me the link please.

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci Racing
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:46 PM Edited by Blaster_nl, 22 March 2012 - 02:26 PM.

QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Thursday, Mar 22 2012, 13:30)
QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Thursday, Mar 22 2012, 01:16)

What's he gonna do?

Not again with this; the moral judgment that you're trying to show me when you don't even know how I work with hosting websites, like you know better around here how my methods are running. You really think that I don't know why your starting to give such answer towards SRt3 from some time ? What are you trying to pull off ?

Edit: You know what, this kind of phrase starts to piss me off really good because it's not the first when you bother me badly or spread such typical answers around this forum, especially addressed to Srt3. Do you know how worse your can be sometimes, or better yet how worse you become to me from the day you got register here as I spend more time on you than any other member from here.

If you start yapping about Srt3 replaying in such passive attitude before my answer is not even posted, I will show some serious thoughts about how I visualize you and your projects. Remember something, compare to you I don't recall myself coming on your treads giving such What's he gonna do answers towards your projects, towards you, your staff, members and so on, putting my nose inside in your arrangements; is that clear to you ?

I see a lot of bad discussions from some users about you, on some threads in Map Section because your getting involved and talking too much about some things that you should see to your own business.
Are you starting to consider yourself important around here because with me it doesn't work.

Now Dumbass, give me the link please.

You really think that I don't know why your starting to give such answer towards SRt3 from some time ?

Because you denied srt to be put into ivsa ? No, i'm over that.

What are you trying to pull off ?

I'm trying to understand why your so overprotected about your mod you make for free, and put free for download on the internet.

I respect you and your mod both, for that reason I did not make a addon for IVSA. Only made a tutorial because I believe I have the free right to do that.

You probably spend hundreds of hours on Srt, I realize that, same I did with IVSA (while you may see it as a conversion, many stuff is still made by scratch or custom edited,)
But I believe it is not worth it looking around who use stuff from it.
The internet is endless, the chances your mod is hosted eleswhere (not uploaded by you) or put into a modpack is big.

The bottom line is, in the end they are all playing your mod. If sa ivsa srt addon would exsist, it would reach couple of thousands download in a few months, they are all playing your mod (this is a statement, not a question if i can use it again)

Shrektastic
  • Shrektastic

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:53 PM

@-BLITZ- Here it is: http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=19785
Here's also the Moddb Page of it: http://www.moddb.com...s-icenhancer-12

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

Actually I don't see anything that implies SRt3 in his mod. I downloaded his installer and what I have found are just three new cars. Did you download the mod?
Maybe is a reference to the mod, both are compatible or he changed everything before he will get warned.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

I'm trying to understand why your so overprotected about your mod you make for free, and put free for download on the internet.

You have obsession to fantatism, that is clear. You continue living with this idea using only this straight answer as base and you can do that for the rest of your life because for me, maybe you haven't notice the point, but when you came to me, you were, actually you still are for me like any other ussual user on this forum, nothing more and its worse if you think that I'm looking or was to be interested and looking on anything with you, that's why I didn't even care about what you wanted and STILL want.
You think wrong if I'm coming here and spending my time for protecting something.
Now because you still don't understand and you will never manage to understand it as I spended two days with you if not even three back then, before I send it you into blacklist because it was no point, plus dozens of replays on other threads.
Suddently ParoXum has to consider that what your implying, that's how he actually has to do. Do you know that you are the SINGLE person in this entire forum that came after all this years with such comments.
Why in the world suddenly from all others modders/authors after all this years me or him should let go of something that is not even normal do. Why everyone should just maintain and keep their agreetment and we the single one of them all should do it, uh ? How about you take a tour and go and ask every author around here the same such thing and lets see how many will just slap your face. That's why you should stop, that's why staff ban you, that's why hundreds of users here reported tens of opened topics with stealers, that's why those who respect mods don't even dare of asking such nonsense of how you are doing here and on other threads. I don't know why but is like I'm talking alone here, like you brain doesn't connect with this rules. What are you; 6 ?

it would reach couple of thousands download in a few months

So this is what you are looking into. Something makes me laugh here, you think that somehow IVSA is the new ICON of this forum, the icon of all modding ? [he-he. thousands, oohoooo - I will feel so special ... such a glorious win, so proud of myslef with SRT3]
Why do you think that I will be happy or full of joy if I will give permission to everyone, the single mod from them all. Why do you think that I want that, did you ask yourself or everything that you wrote is coming only from your own mind ? Why do you think I'm looking into that ? You think that when I continue SRt3 I was focus on letting people using the mod everywhere after spending my time.

Okay, how about ParoXum as he last time reported someone for using SRt3. Why in the world you always talk with me. Go ahead and talk with ParoXum, come'on; go, ask him, do it.

To not forget, many user/fan/whatever; called me in lots of ways, in many ways, and everything started only from you because you started all of this by commeting on that thread and being involved too much in something that you shouldn't not even dare. I don't forget about this.
This is what someones get when is making something and doesn't listen some agreetments..

COME'ON people, tell me if what I'm saying is wrong. Am I really that RETARDED ? I want some oppions. I really do.

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci Racing
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:50 PM Edited by Blaster_nl, 22 March 2012 - 04:56 PM.

QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Thursday, Mar 22 2012, 18:17)

You have obsession to fantatism, that is clear. You continue living with this idea using only this straight answer as base and you can do that for the rest of your life because for me, maybe you haven't notice the point, but when you came to me, you were, actually you still are for me like any other ussual user on this forum, nothing more and its worse if you think that I'm looking or was to be interested and looking on anything with you, that's why I didn't even care about what you wanted and STILL want.
You think wrong if I'm coming here and spending my time for protecting something.
Now because you still don't understand and you will never manage to understand it as I spended two days with you if not even three back then, before I send it you into blacklist because it was no point, plus dozens of replays on other threads.
Suddently ParoXum has to consider that what your implying, that's how he actually has to do. Do you know that you are the SINGLE person in this entire forum that came after all this years with such comments.
Why in the world suddenly from all others modders/authors after all this years me or him should let go of something that is not even normal do. Why everyone should just maintain and keep their agreetment and we the single one of them all should do it, uh ? How about you take a tour and go and ask every author around here the same such thing and lets see how many will just slap your face. That's why you should stop, that's why staff ban you, that's why hundreds of users here reported tens of opened topics with stealers, that's why those who respect mods don't even dare of asking such nonsense of how you are doing here and on other threads. I don't know why but is like I'm talking alone here, like you brain doesn't connect with this rules. What are you; 6 ?

it would reach couple of thousands download in a few months

So this is what you are looking into. Something makes me laugh here, you think that somehow IVSA is the new ICON of this forum, the icon of all modding ? [he-he. thousands, oohoooo - I will feel so special ... such a glorious win, so proud of myslef with SRT3]
Why do you think that I will be happy or full of joy if I will give permission to everyone, the single mod from them all. Why do you think that I want that, did you ask yourself or everything that you wrote is coming only from your own mind ? Why do you think I'm looking into that ? You think that when I continue SRt3 I was focus on letting people using the mod everywhere after spending my time.

Okay, how about ParoXum as he last time reported someone for using SRt3. Why in the world you always talk with me. Go ahead and talk with ParoXum, come'on; go, ask him, do it.

To not forget, many user/fan/whatever; called me in lots of ways, in many ways, and everything started only from you because you started all of this by commeting on that thread and being involved too much in something that you shouldn't not even dare. I don't forget about this.
This is what someones get when is making something and doesn't listen some agreetments..

COME'ON people, tell me if what I'm saying is wrong. Am I really that RETARDED ? I want some oppions. I really do.

I get your point, I will stop replying in your threads, except if it has to with modding (like i did in .lod thread)

[he-he. thousands, oohoooo - I will feel so special ... such a glorious win, so proud of myslef with SRT3]

I'm not sure if you are refering to me or yourself?

If to me, I think you misunderstood what I meant: I don't care about download numbers on my name, whoever and wherever the Srt ivsa addon would be hosted (if exsisted) doesn't matter to me, I only care about the idea (idea: hd textures on sa rage). It could even be a patch in your own released srt mod. However this is all out of question since the answer was straight no and the way it should be released was never spoken off.

I never had the intention to put srt fully in ivsa. (1: not everyone wants srt, 2: size, srt would be 1\2 of the total mods size)

If you are refering to yourself, you should be proud that so many people play your work, should give you a kick at least. Seeing your mod has only 100 downloads is not much fun.

you think that somehow IVSA is the new ICON of this forum, the icon of all modding ?

No, I don't. I only know the download numbers of IVSA and not of other mods, I don't look at them. I don't want competition, and don't care for it.

I wont ask Paroxum since this is your mod now. Also he seems to be out of the gta community.

I did not know that, people contact you and ask if srt can be put into ivsa? I only remembered i said to some people that the author didn't give permission, when they asked about srt. You can't blame me fully for this, with or without me, you would be contacted about this matter. It only wouldn't happen if SA in IV didn't exsist.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:46 PM

-BLITZ-, why not?

I think the idea of importing SRT3 textures to IV:SA wouldn't be a bad thing, as it isn't just a mod pack. It's one of it's kind, and there isn't many mods like that and it would be really stupid and time consuming to create HQ-textures for IV:SA only. You would be given credits for the add-on or you could also make the export by yourself. smile.gif

I can't see any reason why you would not give permission for the use of SRT3 in IV:SA add-on. As I already stated, IV:SA is a huge conversion, as it adds whole new features to IV which are in SA (parachute), and which will also adapt everything from old game engine to updated RAGE. Importing SRT3 in it would greatly improve the graphics for IV:SA-users.

If you got your own reasons or just don't want SRT3 to be converted to another game, I understand. But, I hope you think about it, you've done lots of job for this mod. And just face it: SRT3 will die whenever GTA V comes out, and so does the whole GTA:SA modding. Converting it to IV:SA would bring it in publicity again.

Robanswe
  • Robanswe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (oksa8 @ Thursday, Mar 22 2012, 19:46)
-BLITZ-, why not?

I think the idea of importing SRT3 textures to IV:SA wouldn't be a bad thing, as it isn't just a mod pack. It's one of it's kind, and there isn't many mods like that and it would be really stupid and time consuming to create HQ-textures for IV:SA only. You would be given credits for the add-on or you could also make the export by yourself. smile.gif

I can't see any reason why you would not give permission for the use of SRT3 in IV:SA add-on. As I already stated, IV:SA is a huge conversion, as it adds whole new features to IV which are in SA (parachute), and which will also adapt everything from old game engine to updated RAGE. Importing SRT3 in it would greatly improve the graphics for IV:SA-users.

If you got your own reasons or just don't want SRT3 to be converted to another game, I understand. But, I hope you think about it, you've done lots of job for this mod. And just face it: SRT3 will die whenever GTA V comes out, and so does the whole GTA:SA modding. Converting it to IV:SA would bring it in publicity again.

And why exactly will Sanandreas die when gta V comes out? It didn't die when gta iv came out and gta V doesn't look any better then that sh*t..

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci Racing
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (Robanswe @ Friday, Mar 23 2012, 19:19)
QUOTE (oksa8 @ Thursday, Mar 22 2012, 19:46)
-BLITZ-, why not?

And why exactly will Sanandreas die when gta V comes out? It didn't die when gta iv came out and gta V doesn't look any better then that sh*t..

SA itself won't die, probably never, it's a true classic.

But SA modding will eventually stop, people getting better PCs, will mvoe on to the newer game, graphics getting more and more outdated and probably some more reasons.

However, it surprises me you call it sh*t?

spartaque12
  • spartaque12

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:49 PM

somebody upload Data with Project Oblivion (SRT+LOD) PLS!

sung9533
  • sung9533

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:17 AM

I applied SRT3 .DLC mod on my SA, I can't see any textures on distant landscape : it's just totally white.
what can I do?

I replace all files on .SRT DLC folders except these : Original LOD for SRT3, Radar Map Mod, XMaps.

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:41 AM

^Copy the files from XMaps to data/maps.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:58 AM

And the rest too.

Actually I want to thank you JF-Mir2 for answering to many newbie questions recently, including few pages back.

Magnatus
  • Magnatus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:27 AM

Hi -BLITZ-, after installing SRT3 1.7 and ASILoader, StreamMemFix, StreamMemFix 2.0, SA Limit Adjuster, I still have problem with the textures disappearing.
I used GTA SA clean install with v1.0.

My spec:
Intel® Core™ i3 2310M Processor 2.1 Ghz
4GB RAM DDR3
NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 540M 2GB DDR3 VRAM
750GB 2.5" SATA
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

Did I miss something?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users