Quantcast

» «
Photo

[REL|SA] SRt3 2012 Mipmap Edition

2,768 replies to this topic
BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

Typical behaviour for someone with your condition.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Texture/Model 2013 "SRt3 2012 Mipmap Edition"

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:56 AM

Oh yeah. I mention that before; I forgot to add this.

Oh well;
You don't need to worry when you will install any kind of textures, because normal world & .lod world runs now on the same textures. What you will change in normal world will effect the .lod world, in good way of course. Even if you install .dff roads and change the textures, both will run on the same new texture.

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE (NovaWWE @ Sunday, Feb 19 2012, 01:16)
Well i got Project Oblivion To work with it tounge.gif i just installed SRT3 then PO2010

Thats because they made it compatible, unlike PO2007; so no big deal. icon14.gif

NovaWWE
  • NovaWWE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:01 AM

Car mods dotn work wf

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:40 AM

I was nearly to say something unpleasent until I made a few searches and saw that Craig has directed you towards the topic.

One thing I'm 100% sure about that you haven't even read page one of Srt3 at all, but I will say it again; SRt3 doesn't affect vehicles in any way. The entire mod is based gta3.img on buildings, roads, landscapes and so on. This mod will never going to crash your game, only if you may use Project Oblivion, but even with Oblivion the game still runs.
If you don't know how to install the things right is not my fault, so you better go back and see what you did last time.

I can't belive after all these years I still get such replays. Are you a beginner ?

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 11:40)
I can't belive after all these years I still get such replays. Are you a beginner ?

I can't believe after all these years; you still reply to such stupidity. tounge2.gif

NovaWWE
  • NovaWWE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:14 AM

Sorry Princess for not bein stuck to a computer 24/7 unlike you.

Im not new to modding but im new to the whole SRT3 Crap, i install the cars the same way ive bein installing them for the past 3 years, and this is the first time they decide not to work, alot of other people have bein having the same problem to... seriously smartass's these days..think there top fk'n sh*t.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:06 AM Edited by -BLITZ-, 21 February 2012 - 07:30 AM.

Eh, then get out from this topic. I said that Srt3 doesn't having anything to do with and you need to find out your vehicle problem maybe handling.data/vehicle.data/carmods.data, but you still keep going with your thoughts. I'm glad that give example of poor people that don't know how to fix their problems and come here to show me that Srt3 is the reason.
I really don't care because this is not Srt3 problem and either will fix it. ENB Thread is full of members using tens of mods including SRT3 and how in the world you are the single one.

EDIT: You come here with half replay understandable, you haven't gived any information whatsoever of what you did, what you installed the last time, what mods your game has and suddenly you expect from me to fix everything. Do I really need to come in your home to show you that I'm right.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:05 AM

user posted image

user posted image

Downloads! * Install, read the ReadMe text file and enjoy the DLC.

nWo51289
  • nWo51289

Outcast

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:30 AM

Offtopic
Just come in and blame the author of a texture mod that has nothing remotely to do with vehicles. Your problem will 100% be user error, if the game freezes in game then there is a dublicate of a file in your archive. If SRT3 is 'crap' now as it doesn't work for you then uninstall and play without it. If you've been modding for 3 years then surely installing this and then vehicles (installing vehicles with SRT will be no different compared to installing vehicles without SRT, the procedure is the same) would be a piece of cake?

Topic
Glad this mod is 86mb, gonna take me 2 hours to download it. Awesome work and thanks! icon14.gif

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:25 AM Edited by methodunderg, 21 February 2012 - 09:35 AM.

QUOTE (NovaWWE @ Tuesday, Feb 21 2012, 05:14)
Sorry Princess for not bein stuck to a computer 24/7 unlike you.

Im not new to modding but im new to the whole SRT3 Crap, i install the cars the same way ive bein installing them for the past 3 years, and this is the first time they decide not to work, alot of other people have bein having the same problem to... seriously smartass's these days..think there top fk'n sh*t.

Its prince.. not Princess.. and its King to BLITZ tounge.gif
Read the above comment fool ^ It will soon put you in your place.
3 Years? lol .. Easily doubled tounge.gif

SRT is definately the first mod you should install; ask any 'real' modder lol.

Go back to the kitchen bro; ask your MRS to install your sh*t for you next time .. Stop insulting people if you want real help.
It's rather rude to insult people, when all they have done is try to help people for years ..

BLITZ is available for in-home installation; just pay his fees icon14.gif

Sorry for b*tchin' in your thread BLITZ; but it saves you the hassle lol. icon14.gif

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:44 AM Edited by JF-Mir2, 21 February 2012 - 09:52 AM.

@NovaWWE - *trollface + facepalm*, are you lying? that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif Anyway, method and nWo said mostly of all the things that was needed to say, but I guess they missed one word, wanna know what it is? Well, ok. NOOB! tounge2.gif
@BLITZ - EPIC! inlove.gif

Tadzik
  • Tadzik

Thug

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:34 AM

Hmm, I installed SRT, next .LOD dlc, rebuilt gta3.img, put new data/maps and hmm
user posted image
user posted image

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:01 AM

Awesome, downloaded it and going to install soon! smile.gif

But, does each folder have few files that are not originally in gta3.img?

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE (Ridd1cK @ Tuesday, Feb 21 2012, 12:34)
Hmm, I installed SRT, next .LOD dlc, rebuilt gta3.img, put new data/maps and hmm
user posted image
user posted image

Don't forget to install SALA or STREAM, Ridd1cK.

oksa8@: XNew Files, folder. Those are the single new files, 5 of them.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Tuesday, Feb 21 2012, 13:23)
oksa8@: XNew Files, folder. Those are the single new files, 5 of them.

Oh, okay. smile.gif
Because I've split my gta3.img to several other .img's, it's pretty tough to say where the files belong and thought asking if I should search for right .img or just add them to some .img-file.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:34 PM

Here I really haven't thought. Is best to put them in gta3.img otherwise you will not see them and everything crahes. You know the problem that I've tried to import them into other IMG and they didn't work.

You can try to import them somewhere else, but if the game crashes, delete and import to gta3.img.

Spencerhill5557
  • Spencerhill5557

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:04 PM

Finally this awesome lod mod.
Is it compatible with SA-MP, can i use it without the new Map files?

Robanswe
  • Robanswe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:51 PM Edited by Robanswe, 21 February 2012 - 04:06 PM.

I just installed the dlc and it looks great smile.gif But.. I later tested sa-mp and the mod kinda works but many buildings in ls is white until you are close to them and the same thing with the oil field in lv sad.gif I hope this can be fixed:/

I might know why it fails in sa-mp. You know sa-mp have removed some default gta objects like parts of the military base. Maybe you have used this objects for the dlc mod? One other possible thing is that sa-mp ignores your changes in the maps folder and uses it's own files.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:16 PM

Yes, if their servers is based on their own game, the reason might be this. What's why not so many modded SA are welcome in SA-MP world.

But are you sure you haven't forgot to install one folder ? Happend to me many times, when I tested. There are so many that you think you haven't missed a folder. tounge.gif

I would like to see some screens, please. I'm real interested because mine is not work. That eletricity brakedown.

Wait, oil field ? I haven't merge or touched that part of the map at all, not a single object. I think the problem is in what I said just above. tounge.gif

Robanswe
  • Robanswe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:39 PM Edited by Robanswe, 21 February 2012 - 04:42 PM.

QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Tuesday, Feb 21 2012, 16:16)
Yes, if their servers is based on their own game, the reason might be this. What's why not so many modded SA are welcome in SA-MP world.

But are you sure you haven't forgot to install one folder ? Happend to me many times, when I tested. There are so many that you think you haven't missed a folder.  tounge.gif

I would like to see some screens, please. I'm real interested because mine is not work. That eletricity brakedown.

Wait, oil field ? I haven't merge or touched that part of the map at all, not a single object. I think the problem is in what I said just above.  tounge.gif

I have tested on 3 servers and it's the same exact objects that is white on all of them.
Here is some pics I took of the problem:

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Also note my single player works just fine with the same exact installation:
user posted image

I hope that this can be fixed confused.gif

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:46 PM

Okay, that's not good. Hope you don't mind, but do you wish to download SA .Lod Mod and install on another clean SA and see if you get the same issue ? I can't do anything if my PC is broken.

Robanswe
  • Robanswe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:50 PM Edited by Robanswe, 21 February 2012 - 05:18 PM.

QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Tuesday, Feb 21 2012, 16:46)
Okay, that's not good. Hope you don't mind, but do you wish to download SA .Lod Mod and install on another clean SA and see if you get the same issue ? I can't do anything if my PC is broken.

Everything for you:)^^ Anyway I already got an clean backup I can swap with so doesn't need to reinstall. Will tell you if it worked or not when I'm done.

UPDATE:
I got the same exact problem with an clean Sanandreas with only dlc installed no srt and no other mods. It's the same objects and the wired thing is that sf works totally and lv only got the oilfield problem:(

I also tested singel player with the clean sa and in singel it the dlc work just fine:)

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

Yep, I made I new account and tried myself on SA-MP. Many objects are having that problem and I'm sorry to announce but I can't do anything about this. I think SA-MP was built differently from the original SA.

I see the problem, if I use the camera and I view-in, is like there are two .lod objects, with a small difference of coordinates because when I hit the right spot, I get my .lod object.

We need to understand that this game was not made for Multiplayer. When it was released, I didn't had a home-PC on that time and I really don't know the media-press story from back then, but I'm sure it wasn't made for MP as I had to merge missing objects and lots of other stuff to fix. Even what I'm saying right now I don't know if is true.

Isn't there another MP mod, totally different from SA-MP, others built it with a different name.

Robanswe
  • Robanswe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Tuesday, Feb 21 2012, 17:37)
Yep, I made I new account and tried myself on SA-MP. Many objects are having that problem and I'm sorry to announce but I can't do anything about this. I think SA-MP was built differently from the original SA.

I see the problem, if I use the camera and I view-in, is like there are two .lod objects, with a small difference of coordinates because when I hit the right spot, I get my .lod object.

We need to understand that this game was not made for Multiplayer. When it was released, I didn't had a home-PC on that time and I really don't know the media-press story from back then, but I'm sure it wasn't made for MP as I had to merge missing objects and lots of other stuff to fix. Even what I'm saying right now I don't know if is true.

Isn't there another MP mod, totally different from SA-MP, others built it with a different name.

It's called MTA^^ will test it out but maybe not now^^ Anyway it's wired that so many objects works and then in ls nearly none works:/

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:45 PM Edited by -BLITZ-, 21 February 2012 - 06:21 PM.

Forgot to mention, I view .IPL coordinates and the strings are having the same numbers, for both world, so something from SA-MP is messing up the things. I even changed the files again and import new .dff and still the same thing. This is strange because from where such bug could appear if I changed all their texture names and still, the .lod.txd exist in gta3.img
From where that white stuff appears. bored.gif

EDIT!
Now I understand; you are connecting to their servers, their game. Actually only your .exe & .dlls and imgs are the bridge, the other files like Data/maps, models, etc do not connect otherwise you will have two copies of the same files, impossible to run a game. That's why you see white objects because his game has in .IDE the old lod textures and what's why Srt3, weapons, skins, car skins, works because these are only textures, nothing to do with data stuff.

This is MTA :3

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

You can fix this only if every server will download the mod, but who will do that I don't know.

Robanswe
  • Robanswe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

"EDIT!
Now I understand; you are connecting to their servers, their game. Actually only your .exe & .dlls and imgs are the bridge, the other files like Data/maps, models, etc do not connect otherwise you will have two copies of the same files, impossible to run a game. That's why you see white objects because his game has in .IDE the old lod textures and what's why Srt3, weapons, skins, car skins, works because these are only textures, nothing to do with data stuff."

Thats how MTA works yes. But sa-mp doesn't work that way at all. Sa-mp servers doesn't have any control over client files. I think the reason why sa-mp doesn't work with this mod is because they have tried to fix an common lag problem in ls. So they have made own files(files hidden in the exe itself) that they inject in the game instead of the normal ones. Idk if this is the case but if I remember correctly it is so. They have done so with other files like handling data so it doesn't suprise me if they have done so with the ls .ipl files to.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:39 PM

Yes, because the SA-MP .exe has totally different size than the original one. tounge.gif

Robanswe
  • Robanswe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Tuesday, Feb 21 2012, 19:39)
Yes, because the SA-MP .exe has totally different size than the original one. tounge.gif

If you mean the GTA_SA.EXE then your wrong. Sa-mp doesn't modify it at all. The only thing is that sa-mp needs version 1.0.

Sidoarjo_Modder
  • Sidoarjo_Modder

*void*

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:41 PM

does it works with Project Oblivion 2010 ? confused.gif

Nanda97
  • Nanda97

procrastinator

• Members

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:55 PM Edited by Nanda97, 23 February 2012 - 03:03 PM.

QUOTE (Sidoarjo_Modder @ Thursday, Feb 23 2012, 13:41)
does it works with Project Oblivion 2010 ? confused.gif

Of course it will work
But you need to install SRT3 first before P.O. 2010 or just make changes to the files
Then you could install anything else (like vehicles, weapons, etc.)
But for me I prefer Dumbass' vegetation pack, it doesn't sacrifice much FPS (I have low-end PC) and it's less buggy!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users