Photo

nato meeting

8 replies to this topic
raresh_r
  • raresh_r

raresh_r

• Members

Posted 01 April 2008 - 05:00 PM

just 2 or 1 hour ago bush landed in my country for the nato meeting. the capital city suffers a little from this because the traffic is closed in the main boulevards. so ... tomorrow bush and Putin will came true my city to go to a summer resort (Neptun). the main boulevards will be closed, all the cars are removed and snipers on the buildings. this sucks. good for me i will not go to school smile.gif . there will be 1 hour time for me to take some photos to the boulevard closed (i hope i won't be shot, military are allowed to shoot anyone that looks suspicious)

today they made a (don't know the word ... practice what they have to do) yesterday a crazy guy went on a bridge (where bush is going to cross) and called the police saying he had 2 grenades ... special forces had send a robot and the guy with the grenades crashed his car into it ... the last days the city was full of police, other units to weld the sewers etc ...

so ... do you guys think that Ukraine will get into nato ?

TFatseas
  • TFatseas

The Eastern world, it is exploding...

• Members

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (raresh_r @ Apr 1 2008, 17:00)
just 2 or 1 hour ago bush landed in my country for the nato meeting. the capital city suffers a little from this because the traffic is closed in the main boulevards. so ... tomorrow bush and Putin will came true my city to go to a summer resort (Neptun). the main boulevards will be closed, all the cars are removed and snipers on the buildings. this sucks. good for me i will not go to school smile.gif . there will be 1 hour time for me to take some photos to the boulevard closed (i hope i won't be shot, military are allowed to shoot anyone that looks suspicious)

today they made a (don't know the word ... practice what they have to do) yesterday a crazy guy went on a bridge (where bush is going to cross) and called the police saying he had 2 grenades ... special forces had send a robot and the guy with the grenades crashed his car into it ... the last days the city was full of police, other units to weld the sewers etc ...

so ... do you guys think that Ukraine will get into nato ?

Yes I do believe the Ukraine will get into NATO, not immediately, but eventually, even though Russia will oppose this to no end.

Russia doesn't like NATO on her doorstep.

raresh_r
  • raresh_r

raresh_r

• Members

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:03 AM

just 4 min ago bush passed the boulevard and i didn't see his cars (Chevrolet 4x4 cars) hope at 2pm i will be able to take some pics at the boulevard closed sad.gif

damn his cars ware fast ...

ILovePolarBears
  • ILovePolarBears

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:10 AM

Germany and France indicated they will not vote in favor of Ukraine and Georgia receiving membership action plans for NATO admission, for fear of upsetting Russia (likely due to Russia's key role in Europe's energy supply).

NATO makes its decisions unanimously, so unless these states change their minds, Ukraine and Georgia will remain on the out.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 02 April 2008 - 06:17 PM

How hard can it be when they were previously invited to nato?

Reincarnated
  • Reincarnated

feels good man

• Members

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:46 AM

QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Apr 2 2008, 18:17)

lol.

Getting into nato is like deciding to join the chess team. They'd love to have you. Anyone for that matter..

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Scotland

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:01 AM

QUOTE (Reincarnated @ Apr 3 2008, 06:46)
QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Apr 2 2008, 18:17)

lol.

Getting into nato is like deciding to join the chess team. They'd love to have you. Anyone for that matter..

Particularly someone right on the enemy's doorstep.

The Warsaw Pact may be out of the equation, but it's sure as hell the same grudge.

Arvis
  • Arvis

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:22 PM

Hehe, i know what you mean, when NATO summit was in Latvia, capital was almost empty. smile.gif

Claude GTA3
  • Claude GTA3

I am awesome.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:34 PM

Lol,noes.Bush is in my country tomorrow. I hope a sniper gets a good shot, and some fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users