GAMEPLAY SCREENS IN NEW OZ ZOO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic
GOURANGA!!
  • GOURANGA!!

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:16 AM

yeah theres zero information on the website, cant find anything on the latest issue either but not to fear IV fans we`ll have pictures up soon enough, sorry once again about the lack of screens, just remember you heard it here first when the time comes and the screens are up, i could post up the information from the magazine word for word, but i dont know if you`d guys be interested its pretty much a summary for all you all seeing all knowing IV forumers, the 3 levels they`ve preview are TRUCK HUSTLE, SEARCH AND DELETE, and TO LIVE IN DIE IN ALDERNEY, thought there are a couple things i think are worth noting -

- the target in Search and Delete is Lyle Rivas
- Search and Delete`s mission is handed out to you by Brucie
- in Truck Hustle the triads want you to get rid of a truck full of raw afghani heroin because they consider it cursed
- Phill Bell helps you hijack and offload the shipment to his cousin as a wedding present
- To Live And Die In Alderney is the follow up mission to Truck Hustle
- in that mission the heroin is divided into two cars, phil speeds off in one car while you have to catch up and keep the cops off his back

Spawngasm
  • Spawngasm

Rattle your Head!

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:16 AM

He probably is telling the truth. The editor of the magazine did the voice of one of the pedestrians.

Debo_Deuce
  • Debo_Deuce

Detwa

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:18 AM

so where these scans at?

engjac
  • engjac

engjac

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:21 AM

This sounds really awsome!

AND: everytime I hear ZOO, i think about Keeley Hazel! OMG SHE IS SO f*ckING HOT!

rrool
  • rrool

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:22 AM Edited by rrool, 31 March 2008 - 01:24 AM.

please gouranga take a picture!!!!!
pleasseee cry.gif cry.gif
today
i cant wait!!
common cryani.gif cryani.gif
grab the camera and take a pic!!
and then send me a pm with he pic lool

CmS_HUsLa92
  • CmS_HUsLa92

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:23 AM

I cant wait to see the pics if true

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:26 AM Edited by Carbine23, 31 March 2008 - 01:28 AM.

Yes a glare would be terrible, but it would be even worse if the photo was taken during the opening loading screen. Even worse if there was a huge black box around the tv saying "In courtesy of Rockstar Games, we can't show any gameplay. Sorry"

I hate when magazines taunt us cryani.gif

EDIT: I believe you though Gouranga. I was just using humor for the topic. Great description you gave there! Take your time with the scans.

GOURANGA!!
  • GOURANGA!!

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:26 AM

okay heres the description -

the first picture has zoo man laughing at the screen, controller in hand,

on the sony branded TV screen, there is a white escalade looking (not range rover as previously said) car on a suburban area looking road, there are trees in the background, a couple of trash cans and dumpsters, a few other cars and pedestrians walking around and a red street light hanging from a wire, the area kinda looks like the brownstones from the first trailer where theres people sitting on the steps, picture that but not with the orangey colour from the trailer its more greyish than anything,

as for the map -

its pretty big, looks bigger than the previous ones, its a circle with the map inside of it, and a sort of circular bar around the outside, the indicator is a white arrow, and the N symbol for north is pointing upwards a bit to the left..

the second picture has zoo man facing the camera with his thumb up controller in other hand, camera facing niko, looks like his wearing the suit from trailer two, red dress shirt, but black tuxedo jacket and pants, theres a building to the right with fire escapes scattered all over it, and on the left of niko is a big glass building with medical centre written on it in big lettering, above it is an insignia, a green coloured syringe with eagle wings on either side of it, theres an antenna/dish thing atop the building and to the left a suspended street light, once again the map displays what looks like the area would consist of roads, in the bar around the map one half of it is a lightish blue...

hope that clears things up...

im definetely not lying about this...

GTAFreakOut
  • GTAFreakOut

Exile PS3 Division Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (GOURANGA!! @ Mar 31 2008, 01:26)

on the sony branded TV screen, there is a white escalade looking (not range rover as previously said) car on a suburban area looking road, there are trees in the background, a couple of trash cans and dumpsters, a few other cars and pedestrians walking around and a red street light hanging from a wire, the area kinda looks like the brownstones from the first trailer where theres people sitting on the steps, picture that but not with the orangey colour from the trailer its more greyish than anything,

as for the map -

its pretty big, looks bigger than the previous ones, its a circle with the map inside of it, and a sort of circular bar around the outside, the indicator is a white arrow, and the N symbol for north is pointing upwards a bit to the left..

the second picture has zoo man facing the camera with his thumb up controller in other hand, camera facing niko, looks like his wearing the suit from trailer two, red dress shirt, but black tuxedo jacket and pants, theres a building to the right with fire escapes scattered all over it, and on the left of niko is a big glass building with medical centre written on it in big lettering, above it is an insignia, a green coloured syringe with eagle wings on either side of it, theres an antenna/dish thing atop the building and to the left a suspended street light, once again the map displays what looks like the area would consist of roads, in the bar around the map one half of it is a lightish blue...

when are we gunna see some pics?

Renblade
  • Renblade

Cap'n Fosho

• Members

QUOTE (Carbine23 @ Mar 31 2008, 02:26)
Yes a glare would be terrible, but it would be even worse if the photo was taken during the opening loading screen. Even worse if there was a huge black box around the tv saying "In courtesy of Rockstar Games, we can't show any gameplay. Sorry"

I hate when magazines taunt us cryani.gif

You Sir are A naughty man! with your talk of Courtesy and Black boxes!

CmS_HUsLa92
  • CmS_HUsLa92

Rat

• BUSTED!

If he is ling BAN HIS ASS

Kudos360
  • Kudos360

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:28 AM

What a load of sh*t! He is lieing,

He could of taken photos with a digital camera.

Saints Row2
  • Saints Row2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE (Kudos360 @ Mar 31 2008, 01:28)

maybe he doesn't have 1

CmS_HUsLa92
  • CmS_HUsLa92

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:30 AM

oNLY TIME WILL TELL

FlexSlim
  • FlexSlim

Hater Player

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

QUOTE (Saints Row2 @ Mar 31 2008, 01:29)
QUOTE (Kudos360 @ Mar 31 2008, 01:28)
What a load of sh*t!  He is lieing,

maybe he doesn't have 1

Not even A Camera phone. Or cheap ass Webcam?

rrool
  • rrool

Prankster

• Members

QUOTE (GOURANGA!! @ Mar 31 2008, 01:26)

as for the map -

do you have a camera??
take a pic....pleasssee
for your old pal rrool

i will be for ever gratefull

Renblade
  • Renblade

Cap'n Fosho

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Kudos360 @ Mar 31 2008, 02:28)

Dude, Lighten up. You were fine before you knew about the screenshots. If he is lying, then you can pretend he never said anything. whatsthat.gif

GOURANGA!!
  • GOURANGA!!

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:31 AM

i took pictures with my phone, luckily enough i work in a phone store so i can just get a data cable and upload the images on here but i dont know what site i can use to upload the photos on and then link them here could somebody tell me, i`ve got no knowledge of how to post up pics, the pics arent that great, comes out a little blurry, but ill get to work on taking more pictures that are less blurry...

typ3_R
  • typ3_R

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:32 AM

yes
GOURANGA!! is telling the truth

i just happen to went out to 7 11 and bought some SLUPPREE yummy.... and happen to see the ZOO mags when i past by .. and it was perrtty cool not that much info but first time i saw the in game i jizzzz all over my pants ^^...hope some one will be able to get one of the issues and scan them =/

CmS_HUsLa92
  • CmS_HUsLa92

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (GOURANGA!! @ Mar 31 2008, 01:31)
i took pictures with my phone, luckily enough i work in a phone store so i can just get a data cable and upload the images on here but i dont know what site i can use to upload the photos on and then link them here could somebody tell me, i`ve got no knowledge of how to post up pics, the pics arent that great, comes out a little blurry, but ill get to work on taking more pictures that are less blurry...

imageshack, GO DAMNIT

rrool
  • rrool

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:33 AM

image shack!!!!!
quickly my friend!!!!
hoooo!!! you ruleeeee!

rbnlenin
  • rbnlenin

加油朋友们!

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:34 AM

I don't trust this guy.

Meh, I'm going to bed.

Spawngasm
  • Spawngasm

Rattle your Head!

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:35 AM

Imageshack which was mentioned or this site http://www.freeimagehosting.net/

CmS_HUsLa92
  • CmS_HUsLa92

Rat

• BUSTED!

QUESTION FOR THE PEEPS THAT HAVE SEEN IT DOES IT LOOK GOOD

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

QUOTE (rbnlenin @ Mar 31 2008, 01:34)
I don't trust this guy.

Meh, I'm going to bed.

You don't trust him?

Look a few topics down or up, some guy got the pics already. Gouranga was telling the truth all along.
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=321786

Kudos360
  • Kudos360

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:36 AM

Ok he is tellign the truth, but the there is another topic showing them, bujt they are sh*t pictures, just two pics on bad angles of a LCD screen.

Noxo
  • Noxo

Canada Eh?

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:37 AM

QUOTE (Kudos360 @ Mar 31 2008, 01:36)
Ok he is tellign the truth, but the there is another topic showing them, bujt they are sh*t pictures, just two pics on bad angles of a LCD screen.

well its better than not seeing them at all

GOURANGA!!
  • GOURANGA!!

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:42 AM

yeah those were the screens, so there you go i wasnt lying.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users