BUYG: Build Up Your Gang

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,305 replies to this topic
Angelo's Vengance
  • Angelo's Vengance

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:43 AM

This is it,I have gotten over BUYG.Ban me if you want.All that matters is this post.GTA has left me cold and Resident Evil is my new game.Ciao,mi amicos.Ciao.And also,I noticed you banned a female member,her name was Queen Heart or something.She isn't me.

Here it is.....

The Story of Sora Hasegawa

Mom and I had left the Yakuza.Ever since that bastard Hajime killed Koji and his wife,we swore vengance and helped the Leone Family take over Liberty City.The Triads were finished.The Yakuza was finished.The Southside Hoodz were finished.

Now Hajime lay on the floor bleeding.I granted him mercy and shot him in the head.Toni Cipriani had avenged Salvatore Leone by having me kill that mute Irish thug.His name was Chris or Claude or something.Even though I was Japanese,I became Don of the Leone Family.Toni retired and became a Christian,as did Joey.

Mom and I wanted to celebrate my promotion as well as the end of the Triads.The limo was waiting.We were headed for Tweetsie Railroad.There we could truly forget our ordeals with Hajime and his ilk as well as the Triad Trash.Hajime was dead,all the Triads were dead,the Oyabun was dead,Claude was dead,Mark was dead,Scifen was dead,Phusion was dead,Jacky was dead,The Southside Hoodz were dead.And Leone men took care of the body.

We went to Tweetsie.And I had the time of my life.All was settled.As Don of the Leone Family,I ran Liberty City.As the train headed off into the North Carolina mountains,I thought of Julius Caesar and the Roman Empire.I would be an American Caesar.

VENI,VIDI,VICI!!!

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!!

LONG LIVE THE LEONE FAMILY!!!

(the following is sung to the tune of the Battle Hymn of the Republic)
GLORY GLORY!
WHAT A HELL OF A WAY TO DIE!
GLORY GLORY!
GLORY GLORT!
AND HAJIME AINT GONNA TORMENT ME NO MORE!

Angelo's Vengance
  • Angelo's Vengance

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:45 AM

It is finished.

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:47 AM Edited by ~PhusioN~, 26 September 2008 - 12:55 AM.

Please don't come back again, it was peaceful without you.

Build Up Your Gang
  • Build Up Your Gang

Join BUYG Today!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:54 AM

Angelo's Vengeance
Leone Family Mafia
    1st Story:
    +$1
    Very weak storyline. And what's with all the hatred? Your story is rubbish and lacks description, narrative or sense.
rated by Jacky Fiend

Angelo's Vengance
  • Angelo's Vengance

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:07 AM

It wasn't about story.It was about laying this demon to rest.Now that Hajime is dead at Sora's hands,we can end the hatred.And hopefully make peace.

And I would like to apologize to BUYG's staff and members.Sorry for the vendetta.

Now the Leone saga is finished,I can be at peace.You can ban me and that is fine.Or you can let me be and I can peacefully co-operate with BUYG.Now I consider myself even.And there will be no more antagonism between us.I could leave,or we can start over with a clean slate. No more flame wars or trying to kill off each other's characters.If you ignore all this and ban me,fine.I'll still be contented with Sora's vengance.All I want is to post in BUYG peacefully.Hopefully we can do that.

This story that I posted simply closed a chapter.And a new one can begin.All is well now.Now we can be at peace.Let me co-operate with BUYG and I won't do anything wrong anymore.No flame wars,no multiple accounts,none of that.Hajime and the Triads/Yakuza represented a demon to me. And now it's laid to rest. Now we can be at peace.So shall we continue the peace?

Like I said,if you ban me,fine.But consider the peace offering and apology that I present to you.

IN PACE REQUISCAT
(May I Rest In Peace)

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:09 AM Edited by ~PhusioN~, 26 September 2008 - 01:12 AM.

Kid, you seriously need help.

How about you go back to your mum's house, take some chill pills and calm down.

EDIT: You also seem to think that we BUYG'ers are mods. We aren't, were just ordinary dudes minus the whole weird freaky issues like yourself.

Honestly, if an internet thread is going to get you this messed up, I'd hate to see what happens later down the track when you get dumped or someone in your family dies.

You need help, you really really need to seek some help.

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:09 AM

QUOTE (Angelo's Vengance @ Sep 26 2008, 01:43)
This is it,I have gotten over BUYG.

Clearly not...
Ban me if you want.

Really? Thanks for your permission, and will do.
And also,I noticed you banned a female member,her name was Queen Heart or something.She isn't me.

Yeah right, I wonder why else the mods banned her after we reported her? Posing as a woman? That's low Angelo.
AND HAJIME AINT GONNA TORMENT ME NO MORE!

Sorta your life out mate.

Nice to see your writing skills haven't improved in the slightest.

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:12 AM

It's the internet. Seriously, grow up.

Angelo's Vengance
  • Angelo's Vengance

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:15 AM

I have no family.My parents are dead and soon will I.I just wanted to die with all my affairs in order.

I have drank poison.Goodbye.May my poor body rest in peace.

If you didn't make such a big fuss over a misconception concerning Scifen,none of this would have happened.

When you all go to Hell,I will be holding the door for you.

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (Angelo)
When you all go to Hell,I will be holding the door for you.

Oh, you're such a gentleman, thank you. Good luck on the suicide attempt - and may I suggest cyanide as a particularly good poison to top one's-self?

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:17 AM

Shotgun sexing his corpse first.

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (~PhusioN~ @ Sep 26 2008, 02:17)
Shotgun sexing his corpse first.

Awww, you beat me to it. Save the eye-sockets for me please.

Anyways, we have some new rackets, these were suggested by Masterkraft:

- Import/Export Garage, they sell cars abroad and import others, and their assets are ships, maybe?
- Fraud Scheme, they sell fake IDs, illegal DVDs and CDs, false fashion goods, all that sorta stuff. We couldn't think of their asset, other than pirate, which doesn't work well, haha.

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:26 AM

The Import/Export Garage would be too similar to the Chop Shop, if you ask me. They both rely on stolen vehicles and therefore Carjacker would be the only sensible asset. That or Smuggler.

As for The Fraud Racket; Dealer? The person who goes out on the street and sells the merchandise. Or Counterfeiter?

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (Jacky Fiend @ Sep 26 2008, 02:26)
The Import/Export Garage would be too similar to the Chop Shop, if you ask me. They both rely on stolen vehicles and therefore Carjacker would be the only sensible asset. That or Smuggler.

As for The Fraud Racket; Dealer? The person who goes out on the street and sells the merchandise. Or Counterfeiter?

The Import/Export would deal with the selling side of things, whilst Chopshops are theft and fixing them up side. I see your point though, so maybe we should scrap that.

Fraud Scheme would work well with counterfeiters as their assets.

And, I'm forgetting all the drug-related ones we can have. Crack den (asset is dealer), Weed Farm (Harvester), Meth Lab (Scientist), Cocaine Ship (Smuggler). Sound good?

That means we'd have a total of eight rackets. Then, to make numbers match, we'd need a few more legal businesses, just two I think.

The Death of Angelo Leone
  • The Death of Angelo Leone

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:34 AM

Necrophilia,Child Murder,and Bullying the Mentally Ill.I am glad I left these forums.Now for the grand finale....

(GTAForums HQ is blown up to the 1812 Overture.Flesh-N-Bone and the BUYG staff are murdered like the Romanovs.And their bodies are spat upon.Sora Hasegawa and Angelo Leone are triumphant.They later die in their sleep and go to Heaven)

I called 911,and I shall live.No more will poison trouble me.

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:36 AM

Wow, you need to find something better to do with your time.

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:39 AM

QUOTE (The Death of Angelo Leone @ Sep 26 2008, 02:34)
Necrophilia,Child Murder,and Bullying the Mentally Ill.I am glad I left these forums.Now for the grand finale....

(GTAForums HQ is blown up to the 1812 Overture.Flesh-N-Bone and the BUYG staff are murdered like the Romanovs.And their bodies are spat upon.Sora Hasegawa and Angelo Leone are triumphant.They later die in their sleep and go to Heaven)

I called 911,and I shall live.No more will poison trouble me.

You don't quite seem to have grasped the fact that to leave the forums, you have to stop posting here...

Great finale, by the way, but you missed out the bit where we come back as zombies and mutilate your dead corpses, then have our way with them. Mmm, stale flesh.

But seriously. Bullying the mentally ill? Shut up 'tard.

And I'm glad you'll survive, more laughs in the near future courtesy of you.

But, in all honesty, you've been a very naughty boy, Angelo. We'll have to see what we can do about an IP ban.

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 26 September 2008 - 06:11 AM

Don't want to be a beeyatch, but can I have my story rated please? I want to buy a weapon before my next story, and I can only buy it once I know how much money I have after this one. Thanks.

@Angelo Leone: Go f*ck yourself, you f*cking c*nt. I hope your body mutilates into a shard of grass, and then I'll piss all over it and then birds will sh*t all over it and then your spirit will descend into the fiery pits of hell, where Satan will grab a double-ender and shove it down your f*cking throat so far that it'll come out of your arse and make you cum. sh*t.

tounge.gif

Seriously man, we're just having fun here, no need to take it so seriously.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:20 PM Edited by Flesh-n-Bone, 26 September 2008 - 12:55 PM.

LOL I just turned on my computer as I came from school. I just go and click on the BUYG thread. Then a page later I see Angelo is back with his stupid ideas. Lolzz, this guy needs a life.
I mean "The Death of Angelo Leone" how pathetic? I can help you in attempt to commit suicide. But let's hope our laugh comes to an end. When I was reading his posts I was laughing the f*ck out of myself. Really, his ideas are so pathetic and imagination is even worse.

Anyways, like said all we can do is laugh at his moronic posts where he tries hard to make us laugh even more than normally.

Back on topic: Please rate my last Triad story and the stuff I bought. I will 100% decide my next gang in a couple of hours.

EDIT: I'm moving to the $outh$ide Hood$ at Game Radio FM. My story count starts cleanly with the number 0, no brackets, thank you.

WelcomeToLibertyCity
  • WelcomeToLibertyCity

City of Angels

• Members

Posted 26 September 2008 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (Angelo's Vengance @ Sep 25 2008, 21:43)
This is Even though I was Japanese,I became Don of the Leone Family.Toni retired and became a Christian,as did Joey.

now i know this was your story and you could write w/e u want but im just gonna make a point about wat u think would happen to the leones. joey would become the don seeing as hes salvatore's son he wouldn't just quit.

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (WelcomeToLibertyCity @ Sep 26 2008, 19:41)
QUOTE (Angelo's Vengance @ Sep 25 2008, 21:43)
This is Even though I was Japanese,I became Don of the Leone Family.Toni retired and became a Christian,as did Joey.

now i know this was your story and you could write w/e u want but im just gonna make a point about wat u think would happen to the leones. joey would become the don seeing as hes salvatore's son he wouldn't just quit.

He's been banned. He can't see what you're saying.

Either way, The Cosa Nostra don't operate on a hereditary power system. Leadership is passed on to the second-highest ranking member of the family. In The Leones case, this would be Toni Cipriani. If he left the family, Luigi Goterelli would be the next feasible choice; as he is the only other member of the mob we know of who is a higher rank than Joey.

WelcomeToLibertyCity
  • WelcomeToLibertyCity

City of Angels

• Members

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:43 PM

i knew he couldnt see me just was stating my opinion. but i never knew that joey didnt have the next highest rank, serves me right for not paying much attension to gta III

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:28 PM

Jacky I got your PM...sign me up for the Vercetti Gang at Sunshine Autos. I saw they drive the XS so it called to me...plus I loved that little dealership in VC. I'll give it a go.

-XS

WelcomeToLibertyCity
  • WelcomeToLibertyCity

City of Angels

• Members

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:48 PM Edited by WelcomeToLibertyCity, 26 September 2008 - 11:52 PM.

I think I might start a story... I'm thinking of a gang and a location but I'd just like to know in the badlands wheres the chiliad hideout? Is it that place where Tenpenny gets you to kill that guy and get a picture for evidence?

I was also curious where the sun shine autos is on VC, but im not gonna join there seeing as XS has taken it above.

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 27 September 2008 - 03:33 AM

QUOTE (WelcomeToLibertyCity @ Sep 27 2008, 09:48)
I think I might start a story... I'm thinking of a gang and a location but I'd just like to know in the badlands wheres the chiliad hideout? Is it that place where Tenpenny gets you to kill that guy and get a picture for evidence?

I was also curious where the sun shine autos is on VC, but im not gonna join there seeing as XS has taken it above.

The Chilliad Hideout is the little cottage on the western side of Mount Chilliad, where you have to kill the FBI informant in 'Badlands'.

Skimask101
  • Skimask101

No

• Members

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:35 AM

Holy sh*t I'm gone for one day and this happens!

And Wtf? A while back a posted a bunch of new Ideas for rackets and Businesses. Well here they are again.

MORE RACKET/BUSINESS IDEAS

More Rackets and their accompanying assets
  • Robbery - Thief's (Low)
  • Organ Dealing - Doctor (Medium)
  • Arms Dealing - Arms Dealer (Medium)
  • Bootlegging - Bootlegger (High)
  • Bookmaking - Bookies (High)
More Businesses and their accompanying assets
  • Laundromat - Manager (Low)
  • Cafe - Barista (low)
  • Arcade - Manager (low)

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:02 AM

Holy sh*t, when are the stuff going to be updated, it's left about 3 pages behind and nothing has happened. Even Angelo's "story" was rated.
I say what I did for the last story with the Triads. Bought a MP5 and sniper rifle, that was my 20th story for Triads so Elegy (bonus) is unlocked and I can pick a car under $500, my choice is Buffalo. And last but not least, move me over to the Southside Hoodz at Game Radio FM.

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:12 AM

Are you picking these items for the Triads or Southside Hoodz? I'll rate your story after you answer biggrin.gif

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:18 AM Edited by Flesh-n-Bone, 27 September 2008 - 09:20 AM.

Triads of course, they were for my last and 20th story.

Also, I have changed my mind, I wont go to the $$H. Don't move me yet, because I believe there are better choices.

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:24 AM Edited by ~PhusioN~, 27 September 2008 - 09:27 AM.

I'll rate your story; but I won't update your post count since you want it wiped, and I won't add the money to the Triads since its pointless as no one writes for them.

Also the Elegy can't be unlocked since you are the only writer for the Triads, so if you leave their story count goes back to 0. As for your reward, I'll add it to the Triads.

EDIT: Too lazy to get on the BUYG account

Flesh: $30, a lot of "I went there, I did this" involved and some of the story is a bit far-fetched. It also lacked a lot of description. But it was still alright and some of it was well-written.

Trouble: $25, your improving, just some silly spelling mistakes and grammar.

I'll update this when I get on the BUYG account unless someone else gets on before me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users