Photo

Chavs,Scallies and what not...

56 replies to this topic
RockstarFan
  • RockstarFan

The Mean Bean

• Members

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:00 PM

Hi guys, I require some help and advices.

If you cant be arsed reading, then please leave.

I am 16, I live in Stalybridge (a town on outskirts of Manchester, England). I live with my parents obviously, in a nice neighborhood . Or so it was until a month ago.

The house we live in is a terrace house so it is linked to many houses in a line, ours happens to be the last one. There is however a space between it and the next chain of terraces. Anyway that space is like an alley that people can walk through and blah blah. But my parents decided to close that gap by putting a gate in, I didn't really care I mean they wanna do it let them do it, I don't walk through that alley anyway. The reason for the gate is to stop all the damn kids hanging round there late at night and smoking, drinking, shouting etc. To cut the story short the gate didn't happen for reasons I do not wish to discuss since they are not important. So about a week ago at around 10pm, about 5 or 6 15-18 year olds started hanging round in that alley, since its right under my parents f*cking window it is quite an annoyance when they try to sleep cos those ''youths'' wont go away. My dad even let the dog out the backyard to scare them away (the dog is dobermann, big one at that) but that wont scare them, they continue sitting there as if nothings happened. My dad really wants to go out there and say a few nice words to them, but as some of my fellow English forum members know, you cant say sh*t to those chavs, scallies or whatever the hell they are without getting killed.You know it, its on the news everyday, people get killed because they told those gangs to move away. The problem now though, is that their number is increasing. There was around 10 of them just before. Its not only us that wont tell them to go away, all the neighbours, they are scared as well. Well wouldn't you be? Half of them are meat heads, complete psychos.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:05 PM Edited by Masterkraft, 24 March 2008 - 10:07 PM.

I live about 10 minutes away from you in Mossley. wow.gif

And chavs are a pain in the arse. I'd say it's a Tameside Council Officer "Plastic Police" issue. Maybe even real Police. A bit of twatting by your dad or even you would help, just make sure there's a lot of you and you're armed with melee weapons. icon14.gif

Bendy
  • Bendy

Boss

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:08 PM

i'd say the best thing is to call the police. They are pretty good with this kind of thing, well they are round here. you cant really go wrong calling the police. if you keep a log of what times they hang around and what they do you can show the police and hopefully they will move them on.

RockstarFan
  • RockstarFan

The Mean Bean

• Members

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:10 PM

haha
You have no idea how many times I thought of doing that!
My dad ain't a patient one, hes gonna burst one day and when that happens I know there will be trouble, not for them-for us.
Hell me and him are pussies anyway, we obey my mother, what she says is set in stone-and well she said not get involved with them at all. While I believe that they will go away without no one telling them, I also believe that they will start f*cking round with all kinds of sh*t in that alley-drugs and sh*t like that.

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:11 PM

Speaking of log books, we had some trouble with an over the top teen next door, off his tits on drugs and playing some really sh*t music. We phoned the police and were asked to make a log of his actions and what times. They came round not long after and arrested him there and then for questioning.

D1RTYŽ
  • D1RTYŽ

• D1RTY12
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:12 PM

Maybe you should also take pictures to show the police how annoying it is or record it with a camera or on your mobile to show the noise they make that's disturbing your sleep.

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Olympics

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:12 PM

Yeah going out and speaking to them wouldn't really do anything except make them want to stay and be even worse. I'd say just ring the police, there meant to deal with things like this and they should just move them along. I guess if the problem still happens you could go to your local council and see what you could do about the alley.

nlitement
  • nlitement

Pare mou mia pipa

• Members

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:13 PM

Ah, man, I wish just for you that you lived in the South, and could just literally take out a shotgun and ward them off. But thanks to a lot of pussy ass laws in Europe, I don't think that's possible. My advice would be to call the police.

RockstarFan
  • RockstarFan

The Mean Bean

• Members

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:14 PM

thanks for advices lads, keep them coming if you got anything else-greatly appreciated.

Seems like informing the police is the most sensible thing to do right now and the most effective one as well.
Will start to keep a log book though thats for sure.

Fealiks
  • Fealiks

What's with these homies dissin' my girl?

• Members

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:16 PM

There an alarm thing you can buy that emits a really high pitched noise that can generally only be heard by people under their 20s and it's REALLY ANNOYING. It is guaranteed to make them go away.

I think this is the official site I'm not sure

http://www.compounds...uito_order.html

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:19 PM

Oh, nice find, I forgot about those. We had them at our college to prevent people from loitering around places they don't want students sniffing around. They were removed for being "inhumane" unfortunately, they did the job though. icon14.gif

Land Of Confusion
  • Land Of Confusion

Semper Recolitus

• Members

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:23 PM

I suppose aside from making a log book and checking with the police, you could, persuade them. No, I don't mean violence, don't even talk to them, but see if you could put up razorwire or a barricade legally.

Struff Bunstridge
  • Struff Bunstridge

...loading...

• Members

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (RockstarFan @ Mar 24 2008, 22:00)
Hi guys, I require some help and advices.

If you cant be arsed reading, then please leave.

I am 16, I live in Stalybridge (a town on outskirts of Manchester, England). I live with my parents obviously, in a nice neighborhood . Or so it was until a month ago.

The house we live in is a terrace house so it is linked to many houses in a line, ours happens to be the last one. There is however a space between it and the next chain of terraces. Anyway that space is like an alley that people can walk through and blah blah. But my parents decided to close that gap by putting a gate in, I didn't really care I mean they wanna do it let them do it, I don't walk through that alley anyway. The reason for the gate is to stop all the damn kids hanging round there late at night and smoking, drinking, shouting etc. To cut the story short the gate didn't happen for reasons I do not wish to discuss since they are not important. So about a week ago at around 10pm, about 5 or 6 15-18 year olds started hanging round in that alley, since its right under my parents f*cking window it is quite an annoyance when they try to sleep cos those ''youths'' wont go away. My dad even let the dog out the backyard to scare them away (the dog is dobermann, big one at that) but that wont scare them, they continue sitting there as if nothings happened. My dad really wants to go out there and say a few nice words to them, but as some of my fellow English forum members know, you cant say sh*t to those chavs, scallies or whatever the hell they are without getting killed.You know it, its on the news everyday, people get killed because they told those gangs to move away. The problem now though, is that their number is increasing. There was around 10 of them just before. Its not only us that wont tell them to go away, all the neighbours, they are scared as well. Well wouldn't you be? Half of them are meat heads, complete psychos.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Put a gate in.

Rocketkiller
  • Rocketkiller

E36 FTW

• Members

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:25 PM

I don't know about chavs where you live, but the ones here are just massive posers. A while ago, a group of at least 20 of them started trying to scare a group of me and 5 friends. They were all show and the fight lasted about 2 minutes before they all just ran off.

So my advice, get a group of tough Russians in leather jackets and scare them off. tounge.gif

RockstarFan
  • RockstarFan

The Mean Bean

• Members

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:26 PM Edited by RockstarFan, 25 March 2008 - 12:30 AM.

QUOTE (Fealiks @ Mar 24 2008, 22:16)
There an alarm thing you can buy that emits a really high pitched noise that can generally only be heard by people under their 20s and it's REALLY ANNOYING. It is guaranteed to make them go away.

I think this is the official site I'm not sure

http://www.compounds...uito_order.html

oh yeah I heard about that.

Definitely will think about getting one of those. Cheers for that.

General wonderment though, wouldn't it affect me as well? haha

@RocketKiller: Funnily enough, I am Russian, well Ukranian but nearly same thing haha. I moved to UK couple of years ago for those who might get confused. smile.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:31 PM

It's a growing problem all over the place, yeah. I'm constantly finding myself in heated arguments with chavs and townies around here. The other day it finally turned physical, but it only lasted about five seconds. If you really feel they might kill you, best not to do anything yourself - not worth losing your life over. Police, I guess.

tuareg
  • tuareg

Goodbye, John Marston. It's been a great pleasure!

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 25 March 2008 - 12:22 AM

Chavs are f*cking hilarious.

The Unvirginiser
  • The Unvirginiser

You ain't gettin' your tings?!

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 25 March 2008 - 01:09 AM

I'm on the other side of Manchester in Salford, imagine how bad it is here.
Just go out with a hammer and go mad at them all. Otherwise call the police or put vandal grease everywhere

illspirit
  • illspirit

lycanthroplasty

• None

Posted 25 March 2008 - 01:31 AM

It's probably not a good idea to confront them. Even under more flexible US laws, doing so would likely negate a self-defense claim should anything go down, as they could easily claim you were the aggressor.

Being that they're probably using the alley to drink/smoke out of public view, how about installing a motion sensor with a really bright light? Preferably in the halogen or high-pressure sodium range. If it's high enough where they can't smash it easily, it should do a good job of making the spot less attractive to them.

mufc
  • mufc

Cat

• Members

Posted 25 March 2008 - 01:56 AM

I hate chavs mad.gif

That light idea seems good.

Damo.
  • Damo.

Gangsta

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:36 AM Edited by Damo., 25 March 2008 - 02:40 AM.

They're always driving stolen cars around my neighbourhood. Calling the guards is fairly pointless, as most of the time they couldn't be arsed or take about an hour to come.

@People suggesting those noise things: Didn't they just get made illegal? They did here anyway.

The Unvirginiser
  • The Unvirginiser

You ain't gettin' your tings?!

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:41 AM

The light idea seems a bit extreme?
Seriously buy a big thick dog chain and go out with your dog on the massive chain and with a hammer or something and tell them all to "f*ck off"

Fealiks
  • Fealiks

What's with these homies dissin' my girl?

• Members

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:42 AM

Spray Fart Spray all over the place! Loads of it! It smells like real poo and never goes away! What a good idea! May be a bit bad for you, but it will drive them away no problem.

johnson.
  • johnson.

OGbobby

• The Precinct
  • Canada

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:49 AM

Just put up a fake CCV camera.
They'll think they're being watched or some sh*t probably wouldint want to hang around there anymore.

bigmamatuna
  • bigmamatuna

Meatrocket

• Members

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (illspirit @ Mar 25 2008, 01:31)
It's probably not a good idea to confront them. Even under more  flexible US laws, doing so would likely negate a self-defense claim should anything go down, as they could easily claim you were the aggressor.

Being that they're probably using the alley to drink/smoke out of public view, how about installing a motion sensor with a really bright light? Preferably in the halogen or high-pressure sodium range. If it's high enough where they can't smash it easily, it should do a good job of making the spot less attractive to them.

Equal or lesser forceforce constitutes self defense.

Gun(you) vs. baseball bat(them) is not self defense.

Gun(them) vs. baseball bat(you) is self defense.

So just surprise them and plant whatever you need to make it look good.

SmellyJelly
  • SmellyJelly

Hoodies

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:04 AM

Yeah, I would have suggested a light or the high-pitched noise thing, but those have already been mentioned. One smaller idea is that if you're able to, plant some thorn bushes or something along your house so they won't lean against the wall.

Taste Of Chaos
  • Taste Of Chaos

Bill doesn't know.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:28 AM

Illys idea sounds good, tad expensive just for some chavs though.

I suggest this.

user posted image

Sorted.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:59 AM

I say your dad buys some overalls and a rocking chair. Sit on your porch rocking in the chair and sipping moonshine. Tell him that his shotgun should be completely visible and should get pointed at anyone who steps foot on the grass or anywhere close to the house.....

Anyway the sound thing sounds good. You could call the feds, or maybe tip them off that a group of young men and women are congregating too close to your home and that they are keeping you and everyone else from sleeping. If not, then set a chav trap....

user posted image

illspirit
  • illspirit

lycanthroplasty

• None

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE (bigmamatuna @ Mar 24 2008, 22:49)
Equal or lesser forceforce constitutes self defense.

Gun(you) vs. baseball bat(them) is not self defense.

Gun(them) vs. baseball bat(you) is self defense.

So just surprise them and plant whatever you need to make it look good.

That kind of advice will get someone killed or arrested..

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:10 AM

Grenades.

Nuke the ugly ones, blow the average-to-good-looking ones (quite a rariety).

Though I'll have to travel to Beruit to hook you up with a supplier. confused.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users