Play Magazine Issue 164
DOWNLOAD LINK (PASSWORD: DEEPER)
- Belic means "Warlike"
- Times Squares big and covered in ads
- In DeathMatch its confined to an area on the map to keep the action intense
- In TeamDeath match four can sit in a helicopter/car, the non drives can shoot with any weapon they have, not just uzi/pistols
- MAFIYA WORK consists off you being given simply missions as a group and having to pull them off i.e. recruit people, doing hits or there favorite find and dispose of heads
- Team MAFIYA WORK is more competitive the Mafiya work but fundelmendaly the same thing
- Cops n Crooks consists of one player being assigned as the boss while the other robbers protect him from the cops, they must take him to a secure location before he is killed.
- Hangmans NOOSE is four players and consists of you having to protect Petrovic from the swat from the airport to a safe house
- Free Mode is like single player with mates . Go anywhere do anything
- On customisation the more you play the more you unlock so experienced players will have more items to choose from.
- Team Dethmatch is relentless, you cannot relax
- In HANGMANS NOOSE they tore down the runway in a baggage handler shooting at the SWAT- The writer said it was the funniest thing he has seen in a video game
- They saw an NPC tagging a shop wall and another ped taking photo's, peds now have a purpose
- they shot a rocket at the npc it destroyed the front of the shop leaving a hole in the wall and set the body flying through the area, eventually hitting the ground in a lifeless clump
- They played both versions Xbox and PS3 and said there's no difference (Kinda weird for Play magazine because they are usually really biased)
- Police have lines of sight so hding in alley ways and roofs is possible though you must still get out of the radius
- Rowing Boats are comfirmed as they used them to escape from the police after setting fire to hot dog stands
- Rockstar hinted at the amusmant park having loads to do within it