Photo

Let's talk about Peds

7 replies to this topic
Unisom
  • Unisom

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:30 AM

I'm so excited to see Rockstar add new things to peds. In past GTAs they sort of walk aimlessly and it felt like hitting cardboard people. In GTA4 here are some new things you can do or will see:

- You can shoot them through a window and have it shatter (amazing) Whether I can shoot them through a tall building and see the body plummet remains to be seen.

- Bump into them Assassin's Creed style and watch them react with Euphoria physics. No more old days when they didnt really do anything if you ran full speed into them.

- Peds smoke (although wasn't that in GTA: SA?) and I saw a ped give the finger out the car window (is that new?) I see peds have umbrellas now, cell phones, and grocery bags.

my questions are:

- Do peds still hold hands like in SA? (It was funny to see two guys hold hands too) Do they still meet up and have group conversations? These haven't been confirmed.

vomica7
  • vomica7

Agent Orange

• Members

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:32 AM

i just want peds in multiplayer.

Scrylos
  • Scrylos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:34 AM

Assassin's Creed was suppose to be Next-Gen, but it didn't feel like much more than an average tech demo. I have a feeling GTA IV's crowd interaction will be much better. As for your question, I'm sure they will.

Unisom
  • Unisom

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:34 AM

One thing I really want, because I'm sadistic, is being able to drag someone (either by hand or literally carry them) up to a tall building and dropping the body or forcing them to the ledge and "introducing" them to gravity. I'll provide my own ransom/hostage dialogue.

lol.gif I'm so twisted

Californian
  • Californian

LocoLowCo.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (vomica7 @ Mar 16 2008, 16:32)
i just want peds in multiplayer.

Good thing it's Confirmed. I always wanted it in Multiplayer.

Nin-Jew
  • Nin-Jew

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (Unisom @ Mar 17 2008, 00:34)
One thing I really want, because I'm sadistic, is being able to drag someone (either by hand or literally carry them) up to a tall building and dropping the body or forcing them to the ledge and "introducing" them to gravity. I'll provide my own ransom/hostage dialogue.

lol.gif I'm so twisted

Pretty sure r* confirmed throwing people off buildings.

SushiMasta
  • SushiMasta

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:49 AM

I thought the topic said speds, thought maybe there might be people with special needs in the game.

kibbles
  • kibbles

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (Unisom @ Mar 17 2008, 00:34)

lol.gif I'm so twisted

ahhh i was thinking the same thing!!! i guess great minds just think alike devil.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users