• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2,438 replies to this topic
LordRhyme
  • LordRhyme

PC | Gamer

• Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (Diggdydog @ Feb 27 2009, 21:29)
sh*t exiles please just go back to your own forum and say how much you kicked ass there we don't care what you say there but get the f*ck out of this forum it is the AoD forum not the exiles forum look at the quote from jallar at the top when you start a message
Could you people stop barging into other people's clan topics and complain and tell them how to run things? Really, mind your own business. That's the slogan in here.
please just go back to your own forum we dont want you here mercie_blink.gif

nicely said man icon14.gif
skarface1013:who are u anyway???

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:20 PM Edited by Diggdydog, 27 February 2009 - 10:43 PM.

QUOTE (skarface1013 @ Feb 27 2009, 22:09)
Is there church tomorrow, if so what time?

erm... don't mean to be a nob but I think your in the wrong forum? maybe? and whats the business with church?

EDIT: sh*t I wish I had 360 more people and lost and damned I wanna ride as a biker don't care what gang but on the standard gta no biker lifestyle it sucks

skarface1013
  • skarface1013

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:13 PM

I was an old member of the 360 chapter, before the Angels died down, now that there up and running, I'm back. Gamertag-KennyPlusTwo

YoungJoe94
  • YoungJoe94

Lt. Red Panda

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (Diggdydog @ Feb 27 2009, 22:20)
QUOTE (skarface1013 @ Feb 27 2009, 22:09)
Is there church tomorrow, if so what time?

erm... don't mean to be a nob but I think your in the wrong forum? maybe? and whats the business with church?

I don't mean to intrude.....but I have to admit that was pretty funny

Church is what bikers call a meet-up or sumfin lol.gif

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:50 PM

Lol rhyme.. If you fight Tonski in the air both of you having choppers, you will get owned.

StrappedEnd
  • StrappedEnd

Joint Operations 2nd Commader

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:36 AM Edited by StrappedEnd, 28 February 2009 - 01:02 AM.

QUOTE (GTAfan89 @ Feb 27 2009, 19:43)
QUOTE (Big_Mitch_Baker @ Feb 27 2009, 19:39)
GTAfan89: Right on man, a very sensible and refreshingly short response icon14.gif

I don't get these Exiles, nobody is saying they didn't win, we're just saying they didn't win without the use of the helicopter...
That's a true statement, we didn't say they can't shoot, but they for some reason can't admit the Annihilator even helped confused.gif
Just plain old arrogance, because unless they're psychic they can't tell me they KNOW what would have happened without the heli...

But I'm not worried, too high to care lol.gif

Right on brother, also I'm not saying they are bad at shooting either, I think they have great talent. They just need an ego adjustment.

I had fun doing the war, thought as the lost as "we had fun" but they come flaming us about it.

Also, I sent you a PM BMB.

haha i agree with both of you. some of the exiles just need to be knocked off their high horse and come back to reality. if some of you guys didnt realize but tonksi didnt dye once in the heli. if he was on the ground there would be a possibility of 10 to 20 more kills for us ( im not saying hes not good on the ground it just gives us another target). and possibly any where from 10 to 20 kills for them too.

@gtafan: man i havent seen the saints logo in a long time!! had some good fun with them. too bad they lived in ireland and couldnt get on as much confused.gif

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:00 AM

At whom ever needed to know: K+2 needs no introduction. He has been in this club about as long or longer than myself and Strapped have.. Mitch should have put his name on the roster...so. FYI.

@ Everyone AoD and EXL: Exiles you won! AoD we lost! Heli or no heli...there were no set rules on that. Its GTA unless explained before hand its fair game! Drop this sh*t alrdy! For we get another e-flamer war in this bitch! Seriously. We always have another day to play and do it again.

spliinter17
  • spliinter17

=A= president PS3 chapter

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:09 AM

ps3 section: there will be no church this weekend becuase of paintball and a party

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:31 AM

I would hold a ps3 church session...but I have to move some sh*t from storage. So I won't even be able 2 be there for the 360 church until later on possibly.

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

== Angels of Death - Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:55 AM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 01 March 2009 - 05:27 PM.

Now their putting words in my mouth, either that or they aren't really paying attention...I never said the Heli was cheating, in fact I said the opposite to SteelToe so get your facts straight...
The Exiles did win, nobody debated that and nobody said they didn't...we even said ya'll played a good game, so all of you who said "accept the loss" are straight up retarded. We did accept the loss, now YOU accept the fact that the Helicopter ALTERED the final score...and not just by the number of kills the Heli got itself, but all the kills it ENABLED you to get, as well as INHIBITING us. I'm not saying I know you'd lose (only an arrogant prick would say that before the rematch), I'm just saying that without the helicopter the score would have been DIFFERENT. Is that so hard for you to accept? It's basic logic. It was a good strategy, but now ya gotta prove you can whoop our asses without it tounge.gif ...

I don't want any uneven odds just even playing field for next match. And try to realize that people don't respect the overly boastful, no matter how good they are or are not. If any of you want to set up separate Aerial matches I'm cool with that too, but I just want one ground battle... it will be much more fun for both sides.

Anyway, hopefully I don't have to repeat myself again bored.gif

@skarface1013: I'm not sure when it is, somebody will let ya know though...
And it's ok to ask in here, because Ive noticed sometimes the Church times don't get posted on our official site (Pres. and VP should get on that tounge.gif )

Oh and I'll add everybody who's not on yet to the roster, and I'm still workin' on missing profiles and the website so don't sweat they'll get done soon!

@splinter: Thought we lost ya to that new game of yours (Killzone?) glad to see ya here icon14.gif
Enjoy the paintball

spliinter17
  • spliinter17

=A= president PS3 chapter

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 02:14 AM

mitch: I'm always checking the forums every day but i rarely respond becuase nothing is directed at me. though if you need something just put down a reply and i'll find it. The bad thing is i'm not working so i have no $$$$ for killzone 2 sad.gif

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

== Angels of Death - Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 February 2009 - 04:37 AM

@Splinter: Right on good to know you're with us...suck ass about the $$ situation though, things are tough all over...Damn you Economy!! *Shakes fist*

@GTAfan: lol yeah, I don't remember who but somebody pointed out back in VC days that Mitch Baker is a simple anagram of Big Bitch Maker...so in essence R* is sayin' he makes everyone his bitch icon14.gif

Other anagrams of Mitch Baker are Match Biker, Hack Timber, Mac Herb Kit & At Brim Heck...not that any of those mean anything lol

@Angels: If you're gonna talk trash about another clan follow these rules (they'll be added to the Charter soon)

1. No insults in a foreign forum thread (unless defending yourself FROM a needless insult)
2. Don't brag about stuff ya haven't done yet (like don't say "I can kill your whole clan with my pinky finger" or anything ludicrous like that unless you've done it before...'cause then it's fact)

Keep the rubber side down my Brothers cool.gif

Bipolar God
  • Bipolar God

=A= PS3 Vice President

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:11 AM

mitch) ya the game just came out 2day. Iv just been busy with work and stuff. we havent even started to make the killzone clan yet.

splinter) hit me up when ever this weekend.

StrappedEnd
  • StrappedEnd

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:16 AM

@youngjoe: yeah skarface aka KennyPlusTwo has been here longer than i have. show that SOB some respect hahaha cool.gif

@BMB: man youre looking into that too much man who the f*ck cares as to where your forum name came from. tounge.gif mine was just a randomly generated Xbox Live gamertag courtesy of M$.

@angles: i agree with mitch STOP THE BUTTING OF HEADS with the exiles just ignore them they will go away because were not feeding them the attention they want (some exiles do that not all).

@ LordRhyme: calm down man its just a game no need in starting another flame war god knows Lockie and GTArv are watching us and will be more thanhappy to lock us. (im not trying to upset Lochie or GTArv)

@spliinter: yeah man this financial issue this country... wait no this world is seeing right now is gonna test everyone and whether we make it through will depend on our togetherness. not only america but the world are gonna have to come together in these hard times and hang it out untill its over (hopefully soon, fingers crossed Obama!)

GTAIV_Gangsta
  • GTAIV_Gangsta

T9X 69

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 06:19 AM

QUOTE (Big_Mitch_Baker @ Feb 27 2009, 19:32)

GTAIV_Gangsta: I guess you can't read so maybe if I put it in capslock you'll get it...WE ARE CAUSAL GAMERS, we play for fun that's why we don't care about the outcome of matches...You should try it sometime, not being such a uptight prick. Our problem is the last game wasn't nearly as fun as it could have been because you guys rushed the helicopter, and I for one assumed you'd WANT to challenge us man-to-man...I guess I expected too much from ya'll.

And if you were the kind of guy who payed attention to detail, you'd notice that I am the club Founder, which is a Semi-Retired position. My job is to maintain the website and forums, I play when I got time but I don't usually have time...Therefore it would be a waste for me to pay for a year of XBL when I barely play video games anymore (and Yes in my region for some gay reason they only sell 1 yr cards). And it's funny you'd tell me to get a job when I likely spend more than you earn in a month on a weekend coke binge. Jobs are for chumps, so go back to YOUR Job ya conformist chump.

so if you spend more than I make in a month 50 bucks should be like 50 cents right? and I guess you cant read either cuz I challenged your gang by my self and not one of you accepted, I dont need a heli, I didnt encourage it I did know he was going to use it though but it dont matter because like I said I challenged your gang by myself and no one said sh*t. And of course its not gonna be as fun if you get totally crushed by the other team it never is but you didnt say we couldnt and its in the game so you cant expect sh*t when you dont say sh*t

Trooper911
  • Trooper911

Soldier

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:33 PM

Yo, im posting this in yur thread so that the exiles know when they come in here:
Please Exiles stop posting flame posts/ arguing for no reason. This may be war but lets do it in a professional maner yeah?
I think we (AoD & Exiles) should lay off of the arguing, and if you really want to talk, do it about the rematch, or upcoming matches.

We both have our own opinions about the match, but hey? whats arguing gonna do to help it? Only thing its doing is making us closer and closer from getting locked threads.

So down to the facts:

Exiles won the last game (forget about the damn helicopter)

You guys want rematch, so thats it, there is your discussion now, rematch.
( and im not directing this to AoD themselves, im directing it to Exiles & AoD. )

Tommy-Vercetti19
  • Tommy-Vercetti19

Sure, Grand, No Probs

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:08 PM

Yeah if we keep up like this we'll all be getting a smack of the ban hammer.
C'mon guys it's just a video game lay off guru give them a rematch with out the chopper it's only fair.

YoungJoe94
  • YoungJoe94

Lt. Red Panda

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE (StrappedEnd @ Feb 28 2009, 05:16)
@youngjoe: yeah skarface aka KennyPlusTwo has been here longer than i have. show that SOB some respect hahaha cool.gif

Respect? It's not like him, or anyone else here is a REAL biker lol.gif

@All: I don't see why there's a whole big war over the Exiles vs A.o.D match? I mean they DID offer a rematch without choppers...that should settle it rolleyes.gif

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

retro-active abortion doctor.

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 02:31 PM

a few of our members ride irl,myself included,but that is beside the point joe.

@angels and exiles:we will have a rematch soon.with that being said,it is MY OPINION that the exiles won fair and square,using good tactics and coordination.they were'nt being cheap,you do whatever it takes within the rules to win.we need to learn from our mistakes and improve.they won.we lost.now we train.remember angels,success follows failure.

@gtagangsta:add alienworker if you wanna fight me devil.gif ,i'm on all day....

YoungJoe94
  • YoungJoe94

Lt. Red Panda

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (Mae King Fuch @ Feb 28 2009, 14:31)
it is MY OPINION that the exiles won fair and square...

well it's good to see some of you guys can take losing, nothing worse than bitterness icon14.gif

StrappedEnd
  • StrappedEnd

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 06:39 PM Edited by StrappedEnd, 28 February 2009 - 06:50 PM.

i agree with Mae. there is always light at the end of the tunnel. in one swift move the worst can be the best and the best can be the worst. i mean look at the tampa bay rays in the MLB. the year before last they were last or near last in the MLB but last year they came back and won the AL east over boston and New York! anything can happen after a loss it just depends on what you do whether or not you keep losing.

@youngjoe: some of us are bikers (BMB, Mae, and i think Dizzy) i personally am not. i dont own a bike nor know how to ride one lol. i was just saying that he was one of the people that were active before we took a hiatus for a while. K+2, waffles, me, and Dizzy, and gtafan are the only original 360 members.

@angels: me and BMB have come up with a new rule. you have to be active either A.) on the forums, B.) on xbox live, or C.) have a damn good reason why A and B cannot be done. if A, B and C are not answered you will be kicked out of the clan. the reason behind this rule is that we dont over populate the clan with inactive players like last time (we had 60 members on 360 with only 10 active whatsoever!) its because none of us here want to see the clan go under again. me, waffles, spliinter, Bipolar god, and of course BMB will be keeping an eye out for inactivity. we know who is constantly active and who isnt. ph34r.gif suicidal.gif

xxxSIDESH0Wxxx
  • xxxSIDESH0Wxxx

North Holland Hustlers

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 06:58 PM

strapped: i'm a diehard Sox fan.....those Rays killed me last season... cryani.gif
at least one of the Sox guys punched one of the Rays in the face, during the regular season, that made me smile. lol

StrappedEnd
  • StrappedEnd

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 07:24 PM

@sideshow: im a fan of the sox too. damned rays.

@360 angels: church is at 1130 PST yeah i know thats in a couple of minuets.

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:09 PM

Well if this isn't overstepping marks I could host a session on PS3 just tell me what you want and add me im Mifitsmad

yay_waffles
  • yay_waffles

Original Waflcopter

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:29 PM

Woah I'm not the only sox fan here. biggrin.gif I thought I was a lone little fish in this crowd. By the way not making church this weekend I'm dead tired.

GTAIV_Gangsta
  • GTAIV_Gangsta

T9X 69

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (Mae King Fuch @ Feb 28 2009, 14:31)
a few of our members ride irl,myself included,but that is beside the point joe.

@angels and exiles:we will have a rematch soon.with that being said,it is MY OPINION that the exiles won fair and square,using good tactics and coordination.they were'nt being cheap,you do whatever it takes within the rules to win.we need to learn from our mistakes and improve.they won.we lost.now we train.remember angels,success follows failure.

@gtagangsta:add alienworker if you wanna fight me devil.gif ,i'm on all day....

This is the kind of answer I was expecting from someone with a brain. If we would have lost the first thing I would do is get my members together and play a few matches and try to work better as a team and if someone is using something that's a disadvantage to me, find a way around it. Who knows maybe in our rematch you guys will have learned from your mistakes and come back and destroy us but we will find that out when we have our match

Alien ill add you soon as I get a chance my sisters Bday is today so I gotta help out n sh*t and I'm really hooked on 50 Cent BoTs its fun as f*ck for a 50 cent game hahaha but If I dont play with you today I will tommarow

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:38 PM Edited by DizzyFromFumes, 28 February 2009 - 09:45 PM.

I'm not the most active...but one of the original, I'm pretty close to along with said others. I used to bike...not somuch anymore. To many buddies have gotten seriously hurt on downed bickes. Enough to make me take a closer look at when I might have been next. Killa Cali ain't just dangerous cause of gangs you know. Anyway...almost fully recooped and plan on getting back into the sh*t. WPL.

Bipolar God
  • Bipolar God

=A= PS3 Vice President

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:38 PM Edited by Bipolar God, 28 February 2009 - 09:43 PM.

strappedEnd) thanks bro. I was going to bring that up.

BMB) you can go a head and take everyone off the list other then splinter and I. DellLord & dark.clown arent answering me, i ask them if them were still in the clan but they didnt anwser. I played with Richmez71 2day and he didnt even know who i was.

Tropper911) i always know you would end up going to the Exiles. devil.gif

YoungJoe) stay out of our thread. whats wronge, ur theard too dead. cool.gif suicidal.gif

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

retro-active abortion doctor.

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:50 PM Edited by Mae King Fuch, 28 February 2009 - 10:01 PM.

Alien ill add you soon as I get a chance my sisters Bday is today so I gotta help out n sh*t and I'm really hooked on 50 Cent BoTs its fun as f*ck for a 50 cent game hahaha but If I dont play with you today I will tommarow

sounds good,hit me up whenever i'm on. icon14.gif that goes the same for my brothers as well Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

@mitch:i have a new love....the inlove.gif double t custom inlove.gif .she is the best bike in any gta.can you plz update my profile with her and the hellfury as my favorite rides?

Trooper911
  • Trooper911

Soldier

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 28 February 2009 - 10:29 PM

Bipolar,

Yea lol, what was up with that? I mean, what was I thinking? lol.gif ... rampage_ani.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users