Social
8,287 replies to this topic
Nico
  • Nico

Gotta compete with the wily Japanese

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:42 PM

I can't remember when was the last time I played GTAO... I'm pretty sure it was before I joined Z. I had a very weird glitch, the skin of my character was full of black stripes. I never found anyone else with the same issue, and even less a possible fix.

NSanityHD
  • NSanityHD

Hello everyone! My name is Kyle.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:32 PM

I hardly play many games myself. I'm usually too busy with working or uni.

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:41 AM

+1

Maybe I'm just getting old and boring but I find little desire to play anything these days. Even when a game catches my interest, I never finish playing it. As for GTA Online? Gross. I can't remember the last time I touched it.

PvP is for kids.

• NSanityHD likes this

NSanityHD
  • NSanityHD

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:29 PM

+1

Maybe I'm just getting old and boring but I find little desire to play anything these days. Even when a game catches my interest, I never finish playing it. As for GTA Online? Gross. I can't remember the last time I touched it.

PvP is for kids.

I play GTA Online with friends sometimes but not much. I'm still only rank 111.. lol

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:16 AM

I reached rank 244 between PS3 and PS4, then started a new character on XB1 last summer who I have since ranked up to 99.

For all the time I've spent playing GTA Online, not a single moment was as memorable as those I had with GTA IV, solo (Cops 'N Crooks <3). GTA Online was the first game I played with "friends", but it has since proven to be too much of a nuisance (refers to one of my previous crews...). 2281 rolls solo from now on.

• Rejeckted and Vik like this

Rejeckted
  • Rejeckted

Blolla 9HA

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Contribution Award [GFX]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Rejeckted, 4 weeks ago.

Hey all,

Congrats Crokey and Raavi for ranking up. And Voodoo too, although he is not from here(citation needed) but nvm. Its been some time now I haven't posted here, hope you guys doing great. Although I see most of you in Facade Chat almost everyday :p.

My Life update: I started working on 3rd July 2017. Its good that I got a Job in my own field rather than some other. Enjoying learning the machines, processes and meeting cool people. Also get to learn about problem solving tools, PPAP, APQP, 7QC, FMEA, SPC etc. Financially good aswell. 

One thing that I love about being an Engineer is that I never stop, I keep learning and revising things which makes the concepts strong and boosts confidence. Apart from Job, I always wanted to do something in Youtube but just dont know why I am not able to do good till now(even though I am always motivated for it). I have a Stylus now, hopefully will make some educational videos atleast. 

As far as gaming is concerned, I haven't played anything after I started Job as I have moved away from home where I left my Gaming PC. I have plans to buy a gaming laptop in future though. 

Started going to GYM once again last month. Physically fit. Apologise if I am rambling, its late night right now; am tired! But don't want to sleep yet.

I feel like I am growing up, which I like for certain reasons and hate for others at the same time. Strange eh!

Spoiler

• 2281 and AlienTwo like this

NSanityHD
  • NSanityHD

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 4 weeks ago

I don't see the point in playing much anymore. My time is taken up by uni, work and trying to fit in my social life with friends. I just can't be bothered with the griefers in each lobby.. especially those who start cheating, disarming people, activating godmode and then pulling out a minigun on you.. It's just too frustrating to be able to find a decent and fair session.

• Rejeckted likes this

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

Killed by drones.

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Most Creative [Writing] 2016
    Most Talented Writer 2015
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 4 weeks ago

Online gaming with friends is cool
Without them is aids. Gtao is just a grind fest and while it's still fun with mates every now and then, they're really flogging a dead horse. I've given up earning cash in the game. Just not worth it.
  • Rejeckted and ViceOfLiberty like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users