Social
8,284 replies to this topic
Nico
  • Nico

We were all equal in the end.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

I can't remember when was the last time I played GTAO... I'm pretty sure it was before I joined Z. I had a very weird glitch, the skin of my character was full of black stripes. I never found anyone else with the same issue, and even less a possible fix.

NSanityHD
  • NSanityHD

Hello everyone! My name is Kyle.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted A week ago

I hardly play many games myself. I'm usually too busy with working or uni.

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 5 days ago

+1

Maybe I'm just getting old and boring but I find little desire to play anything these days. Even when a game catches my interest, I never finish playing it. As for GTA Online? Gross. I can't remember the last time I touched it.

PvP is for kids.

• NSanityHD likes this

NSanityHD
  • NSanityHD

Hello everyone! My name is Kyle.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 4 days ago

+1

Maybe I'm just getting old and boring but I find little desire to play anything these days. Even when a game catches my interest, I never finish playing it. As for GTA Online? Gross. I can't remember the last time I touched it.

PvP is for kids.

I play GTA Online with friends sometimes but not much. I'm still only rank 111.. lol

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 4 days ago

I reached rank 244 between PS3 and PS4, then started a new character on XB1 last summer who I have since ranked up to 99.

For all the time I've spent playing GTA Online, not a single moment was as memorable as those I had with GTA IV, solo (Cops 'N Crooks <3). GTA Online was the first game I played with "friends", but it has since proven to be too much of a nuisance (refers to one of my previous crews...). 2281 rolls solo from now on.

• Vik likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users