7,792 replies to this topic
GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:51 AM

Need some light up in that beyatchhh.. or is it naturally lighted during day? Cool sh*t though man. Should jump in the GTAF server with us homie.

uNi
  • uNi

Feroci

• Administrator
  • None
  • Best Official Gang 2014 [Feroci]

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:56 AM

Since I'm going with a abandoned bunker, decided to turn it into an horror/adventure map. 

I've been playing a while in there with monsters and it's insane, spiders just jumping out of the dark and sh*t.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:20 AM

is it all the way down to bedrock?

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

Let's show off our fancy new pips in here chaps.

Also, Im watching this show about Mormon polygamists and they are f*cking mad. Why on earth would you willingly take on 3+ wives?

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:26 PM

Because they believe in Hell on Earth?

• Max likes this

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:26 PM

Also, Im watching this show about Mormon polygamists and they are f*cking mad. Why on earth would you willingly take on 3+ wives?

You talking about that show "Sister Wives"?  My wife for some damn reason loves it. 

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:41 PM

I don't think I could handle 3 wives .. 3 ladies or casual hit and quits perhaps.. but wives, hell to the no.

My ex was into that show as well I think Toke, it was on TLC or A&E or something like that?

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:14 PM Edited by Ciaran, 03 February 2014 - 11:17 PM.

Anyone up for a bit of GTAO tomorrow @ 5pm GMT?
Edit- Xbox 360

uNi
  • uNi

Feroci

• Administrator
  • None
  • Best Official Gang 2014 [Feroci]

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:24 AM

is it all the way down to bedrock?

Not yet, but it will be I'm sure.

Kippers
  • Kippers

何歳ですか

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:50 AM Edited by Kippers, 04 February 2014 - 01:58 AM.

PGC Gang Chat in the houuuse!

I know this topic's been here forever, but now it's officially official. Some old skool memories with this new gang scene. Looking forward to seeing the new front page.

Does post count go up in here? >_>

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

• BUSTED!
  • European-Union

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:34 AM

Finally Zaibatsu is up for some competition.  :cookie:

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:17 AM

There is no competition when it comes to Zaibatsu. If you think you're better, we'll simply just ban you.

@Kippers.. I believe it does. 

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

• BUSTED!
  • European-Union

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:26 AM

There is no competition when it comes to Zaibatsu. If you think you're better, we'll simply just ban you.

:panic:

Run for your life.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:36 AM

You talking about that show "Sister Wives"?  My wife for some damn reason loves it. 

Nah, although they do use that term. It is a UK show called '3 wives 1 Husband' following members of the Cenntenial Park community in Arizona. They have like 1500 people, dozens of kids each and about 5 surnames in the whole community so you know there are a few families which are a little too close... Maybe you and your wife would be interested in a move to Cenntenial park to freshen up the gene pool? I'm sure they'd be grateful.

The worst part is that due to their religion its not an orgy every night, the husband picks one to go to bed with every evening while the others sleeps alone. So he's basically just maximising the amount of bullsh*t he receives and not reaping any of the benefits of polygamy.  

@ArchKnight: Hey mate, about Competition, I'm sure a few of us would love to play online with you guys when we get the chance (I know Parky at least has been begging for company for weeks) but I'm not sure if we could field a regular team at the moment because most of us are old farts with jobs/families/university sucking up most of our gaming time. Let us know when you guys are messing around online so we can play together though. :^:

Kippers
  • Kippers

何歳ですか

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:37 PM Edited by Kippers, 04 February 2014 - 12:40 PM.

Holy shiiiit :panic:

Finished Bioshock Infinite last night. Easily my '2014's 2013 GOTY'  So many stunning moments through out. The world, like rapture, was gorgeous, the art style was incredible, Songbird was a great character, the dark undertones were chilling, the politics and the religion were all f*cked up.. I just had fun the whole way though, and the ending stuff could lead the series in interesting directions...Or have completely ended it right there on the spot.

I Love Anna Kournikova
  • I Love Anna Kournikova

Dad

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:30 PM

I'm kinda just jumpin in here randomly but the whole 3 wives thing....f*ck that.

Yea The house will be super clean, you will have dinner cooked for you all the time, three Blowjobs at once.

But can you imagine all the hair in the Sinks and the nagging 24/7. I mean with three wives at least one of them will be on their period at any given time.

Parky.
  • Parky.

Where's ya mic..?

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:08 PM

Jumping online now guys, J-peepz for anyone who hasn't already seen my PSN a 1000 times

SWEETSAPRIK
  • SWEETSAPRIK

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci
  • Unknown
  • Sourest Member

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:00 PM

I mean with three wives at least one of them will be on their period at any given time.

Or worse, living together will make them sync up, and you'll have three menstruating soon to be ex-wives/corpses in your house simultaneously.

• I Love Anna Kournikova likes this

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:31 AM

I mean with three wives at least one of them will be on their period at any given time.

Or worse, living together will make them sync up, and you'll have three menstruating soon to be ex-wives/corpses in your house simultaneously.

Exactly, I mean look at this miserable bastard:

q248.png

He has 3 wives and you can tell that at this exact moment he's realised he's left the toilet seat up and knows he's in for a tag-team bollocking for it.

• Banana likes this

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:08 PM

Hello everyone. how to join this group? i am new here, so anyone can tell me?  :blink:

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:20 PM

Hello everyone. how to join this group? i am new here, so anyone can tell me?  :blink:

Hi KD himan, the way to get in is basically to just stay active on the forums, stay out of trouble, contribute well and get to know us. Post in this topic, and join us on IRC. And if we like you then that's about it.

Hope that helps. :^:

• KD himan likes this

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:46 PM

Hi KD himan, the way to get in is basically to just stay active on the forums, stay out of trouble, contribute well and get to know us. Post in this topic, and join us on IRC. And if we like you then that's about it.

Hope that helps. :^:

okey, sounds cool.  :happy: but i don't have GTA Online as well as e GTA V. so i think this gangs are made for new events, recruitment's, Matches etc in GTA Online. i have only SA:MP. i think that maybe i can't join this group. if you think that i have made any mistake. so you can tell me. by the way. i really like Zaibatsu.  :)

• A J likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:32 AM

Again, just go over what Max said and the doors may open.

Be active, contribute and be respectful. Majority of joining an official group is getting to know the guys mainly or just being awesome as sh*t (like myself). Games played really isn't a downfall but it helps if you have GTA V, since a majority of our members are known to play it, as well as other GTA titles.

Feel free to make yourself at home here. :^:

• KD himan likes this

Mark
  • Mark

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

Does post count go up in here? >_>

Oh crap. Where's Platty too?

Another way to get in is call Knife a c*nt. Waddy will like you then.

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

I think Waddy actually booted Imran, which just goes to show who is the real c*nt.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:08 AM

Platinum8 had better not actually be booted. I know he got into weightlifting and boxing in a big way...perfect breeding ground for radical extremism...

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:07 PM Edited by GunWrath, 12 February 2014 - 02:10 PM.

All I knows is ..

Damn, I need to get a new PC already. Kinda makes me want to buy Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising again due to the more realistic military approach.

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

• BUSTED!
  • European-Union

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:26 AM

Jumping online now guys, J-peepz for anyone who hasn't already seen my PSN a 1000 times

You should get rid of that signature mate. Makes you like more of a Precinct guy.

• Parky. likes this

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:13 AM

You know nothing Jon Snow, Parky's sig is awesome.
  • Parky. likes this

Parky.
  • Parky.

Where's ya mic..?

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:58 PM

PreZinct?

• Max likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users