» «
Photo

I'm Posting a 100% Savegame Here...

22 replies to this topic
golfhotelsierra
  • golfhotelsierra

HELICOPTER

• Members

Posted 16 March 2008 - 02:09 AM Edited by golfhotelsierra, 05 May 2008 - 01:53 AM.

spaceeinstein's All-in-One MOD Version 3.0
Fully complete ".b" file (a.k.a. "savegame" file)

Updates:
(21:50, 05/04/2008): I put a link to my ".b" file on GTAGarage.com. Now no password is required.

Information:
This is a ".b" file (a.k.a. "save file",) that is compatible with "spaceeinstein's All-in-One MOD Version 3.0" for San Andreas. Up to now, there weren't any others out there.

The ".b" file includes the following:
-the game is at the magical 100%
-no cheats ever used
-all tags collected
-all photos photographed
-all horseshoes collected
-all oysters collected
-paramedic, firefighter, vigilante, taxi driver, burglar, and pimping missions completed; all rewards
-health, stamina, lung capacity, respect, and muscle skills maximized
-body fat minimized
-"hitman" status in all weaponry
-cycling, motorbiking, boating, piloting, and driving skills maximized
-NRG 300 and BMX challenges completed
-all street races (including the flying one) done; 1st place in all
-all assets acquired
-gold medals in all schools
-Ammunation challenge passed
-all save houses acquired
-beat Mt. Chiliad's challenge
-found two jumps, done one jump
-$999,999,999 money
-beat both "Beat the Cock" triathlons
-beat all stadium challenges
-bought all clothes
-all girlfriends at 100%
-maximum gambling skill

The player is saved at the Johnson's House in Ganton. None of his garages have a car; he is wearing nothing. His haircut and tattoos are maximized for greatest sex appeal (without clothes). No mods in "MOD shop" or "color shop" are activated. CJ is fully fed at the moment.

Download:
Link to download page.

Thanks to:
- spaceeinstein for developing a fun modification.
- zmoonchild for getting gold medals at the schools.
- Everyone for reminding me that there is no password (I'm done beating myself over it).

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 16 March 2008 - 04:36 AM Edited by girishb, 16 March 2008 - 05:09 AM.

First of all, thanks for providing a 100% save for the Spaceeinstein mod. smile.gif
Have these cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Secondly, you should have posted this in General PC Chat. I'll request a move. icon14.gif

Thirdly, if you upload this save at GTAGarage.com, the file will remain there permanently I guess.
Or you can also upload your file at MegaShare.com.

Fourthly, highlight the link. It's hardly visible in that big post of yours. It took me a whole 2 minutes just to find the link. tounge.gif

Rusty007
  • Rusty007

The G-Man

• Members

Posted 16 March 2008 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE (girishb @ Mar 15 2008, 20:36)
Foruthly, highlight the link. It's hardly visible in that big post of yours. It took me a whole 2 minutes just to find the link. tounge.gif

LOL I know. i read it and was like "Weres Waldo?" biggrin.gif. Nice 100% save thou.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 16 March 2008 - 02:43 PM

Please, could you edit your post
to remove what I assume is Bold Narrow type face.
It is very difficult for us Old People to read.

thank you,

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:58 PM

Nice job there. I'll add it to The Save File Index.

Cyril hanna
  • Cyril hanna

HO HO HO

• Members

Posted 20 April 2008 - 12:09 PM

The file is password protected confused.gif
Password please?

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 20 April 2008 - 12:46 PM

@golfhotelsierra: I see that the file is password protected. That isn't a good idea since many users will want to download the file and they won't be able to. If you think by doing so, you are restricting the use of the file to GTAF members only then you are wrong. Non-registered members can view the post and click on the link too. But since you have done a pretty good job, why not share it with everyone? smile.gif

Also, it would be a good idea to provide an alternate link to the download by uploading on some other hosting site. Some members may not be able to download from megashare. So, an alternate link will always be helpful.

golfhotelsierra
  • golfhotelsierra

HELICOPTER

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 09:38 PM

You guys are right; the file is password protected. That was the stupidest oversight I've made so far. I'm sorry to the people who were going to download this.

confused.gif confused.gif

I apologize.

BioHaZaRD-
  • BioHaZaRD-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:09 PM

Hi, I'm new here and have San Andreas for the PC.

I want to download this, but, should I save to disc or open it with something else?

If I save to disc do I just simply save it to a blank disc, pop it in the tray, and install it?

(P.S. I'm new to mods, so go easy on me...)

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:31 PM

You need to have Spacensteins all in one mod installed before this save will work.

If you have it, just download the save and make sure it is save to 'San Andreas User Files"

BioHaZaRD-
  • BioHaZaRD-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:42 PM

So do I just open it with San Andreas User Files? confused.gif

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (BioHaZaRD- @ Jun 11 2008, 20:42)
So do I just open it with San Andreas User Files? confused.gif

No you don't do anything. You just download the save and make sure that it is in that location. You don't do anything to it. Then just start up the game and it will be there for you to load up and play. smile.gif

BioHaZaRD-
  • BioHaZaRD-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:50 PM

Thanks, but when I download it, it's either "Open With" or "Save to Disc"

radicell
  • radicell

Arsenal Fan

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:21 AM

You press "Save to Disk" and it should be wherever you set your browser options to, for me it's Desktop for Firefox. Then you move the ".b" file into the GTA San Andreas User Files folder in My Documents (Your Documents). After that, you're ready to play, providing you have spaceeinstein's mod.

BioHaZaRD-
  • BioHaZaRD-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:18 AM

Thank you!!!!

I understood thaT!!!

alieksiei
  • alieksiei

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2008 - 06:58 PM Edited by alieksiei, 24 August 2008 - 07:05 PM.

Really nice save, only things that are missing are the unique stunts, and maybe criminal rating King of San Andreas, tough I did got the criminal rating on one of my files(started off where yours left, tough), and I could upload it somewhere if you want to...

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

4 Albums. 4 Mixtapes. 2 EPs. 5 Years.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (girishb @ Mar 16 2008, 05:36)
Fourthly, highlight the link. It's hardly visible in that big post of yours. It took me a whole 2 minutes just to find the link. tounge.gif

I found it withing 2seconds let alone minutes. However my eyes are very good, I guess..... ph34r.gif

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (gamesguru @ Aug 25 2008, 00:42)

I found it withing 2seconds let alone minutes. However my eyes are very good, I guess..... ph34r.gif

Notice the date of my post. The OP rearranged his post later so that the download link was more visible.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (girishb @ Aug 24 2008, 20:14)
QUOTE (gamesguru @ Aug 25 2008, 00:42)

Notice the date of my post. The OP rearranged his post later so that the download link was more visible.

My bad; I guess that my attention to detail isn't as good as I thought it was tounge2.gif .

Plus I forgot to give props for the 100% save. But doesn't the latest version come with a 100% save file now? Although I haven't installed my copy of the mod yet, mine came with a save file.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (gamesguru @ Aug 25 2008, 19:38)
Plus I forgot to give props for the 100% save. But doesn't the latest version come with a 100% save file now? Although I haven't installed my copy of the mod yet, mine came with a save file.

I'm not sure where you got it from but I downloaded it from GTAGarage and it doesn't come with a 100% savefile. So, this topic is certainly helpful for those looking for a 100% save for this mod.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (girishb @ Aug 25 2008, 15:47)
QUOTE (gamesguru @ Aug 25 2008, 19:38)

I'm not sure where you got it from but I downloaded it from GTAGarage and it doesn't come with a 100% savefile. So, this topic is certainly helpful for those looking for a 100% save for this mod.

Just checked, and I must of downloaded it separately. As I got it from gtagarage aswell. 'cause I download mods in huge chunks, so half the time I don't know what I'm downloading rolleyes.gif . Anyways, I've only got around to using this mod myself; and must say, it's pretty awesome.

sejenik
  • sejenik

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 August 2009 - 05:31 PM

Could you tell me how you do this cause every time I do it. I start at first mission.

Please help me biggrin.gif

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 01 August 2009 - 05:37 PM

First of all, you need to have the Spaceeinstein All-in-One mod v3.0 which you can get from here.
Then, just download the save and place it in your User Files folder along with your other saves. That's it. Start the game and load the save.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users