Photo

Official F1 Topic

2,671 replies to this topic
The_Ghost
  • The_Ghost

Kept you waiting, huh?

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago Edited by The_Ghost, A week ago.

Bad job on the side of the Merc garage, they tanked it already on the first turn on lap 1. They also blew it twice later that race, with Daniel tangled with both Mercs, but they were both Lewis' and Nico's fault. Danny had a chance to win again at Hungary yesterday if he didn't tangled with the Mercs. He had the pace against both Ferrari and Mercedes, despite the lack of straight line speed.

Seb drove flawlessly. Bellisimo! Molto Bene! Reminded me of his Red Bull days. Also, a very fitting race for Jules, who passed away last week. This race is surely a perfect sendoff to him.

#JB17 #F1
  • Heists likes this

PulpFiction
  • PulpFiction

Yeah, we happy

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted A week ago

I wasn't going to watch the race live, but I'm so happy I did. The tribute to Jules was one of if not the best tributes i've even seen in motorsport. Gave me a lump in my throat and watery eyes. Just wonderful.

As for the race itself I'm glad to see Seb/Ferrari stick it to Mercedes. A shame for Kimi, but it was also nice to see both Red Bulls on the podium.

Even Alonso in his underpowered Mclaren beat Rosberg and Hamilton. That's sad. I mean yeah luck fell his way I suppose, but Mclaren haven't had much of it so it was nice to see them get a good result.

#JB17.

• Heists likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users