Photo

ghost cars

12 replies to this topic
theg33kboy
  • theg33kboy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:39 PM

When I heard about ghost cars and other myths in GTA, I decided to go find a picture of it. When I saw a picture, I was shocked. The ghost car was a glendale, which it was copied off of the plymouth fury. It was also wrecked everywhere and most of them were red. That made me wonder. If you ever watched the movie "Christine" it tells about a car that was a plymouth fury fury that kills people. Christine was also painted red and some times it gets wreck. I was wondering that the ghost cars are huge resembles of Christine. First, it was a plymouth fury, second most of it are wrecked, third they are mostly red. Tell me what you guys think.

sheek...
  • sheek...

-Living GTA Everyday-

• Members

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:53 PM

LOL I liked that movie it was pretty original for it's time but the ghost cars being based off of that I don't think so a Good Connection but highly unlikely people put mods on their pc versions so the ghost glendale will follow them then they make movies and put them on youtube but the ghost cars don't try to kill you like christine did the only thing that makes the car come after you is the gravity of it coming down the hill lol not real mysterious or ghastly about it.

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:04 AM

Oh, i love that movie so.
Thats a rather good idea about that though, it seems t9o resemble it a bit. Although, i may be mistaken, but didnt Christine repair herself, if so, that would be weird seeing as it isnt possible to fix the ghost cars.

Protonkid
  • Protonkid

Knight Rider

• Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:29 AM Edited by Protonkid, 07 March 2008 - 10:42 AM.

There is a connection. But they don't chase people, they have a special Dff file and are there for people to get out of the forest. But yeah, if it's red, go away, you might get in her possesin powers tounge.gif

@GC, she needed sacrifice power. You should've read the novel, the movie sucked compared to it. And it wasn't Christine who killed people, cars, even evil cars, don't drive by themselves. It was her previous owner. He killed his daughter and wife in order to give life to Christine. Later on he lived in Arnie's body. And he could seperate himself from him to drive his baby to kill the sh*tters.

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:44 AM

QUOTE (Protonkid @ Mar 7 2008, 23:29)
@GC, she needed sacrifice power. You should've read the novel, the movie sucked compared to it. And it wasn't Christine who killed people, cars, even evil cars, don't drive by themselves. It was her previous owner. He killed his daughter and wife in order to give life to Christine. Later on he lived in Arnie's body. And he could seperate himself from him to drive his baby to kill the sh*tters.

Yea, i should probably read the book, i have no idea who 'Arnie' is and i havnt seen the film in a year and a half, still a great movie though.

Protonkid
  • Protonkid

Knight Rider

• Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:46 AM

Not so great after the novel biggrin.gif Carpenter fakened it a lil' bit.

sheek...
  • sheek...

-Living GTA Everyday-

• Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (Protonkid @ Mar 7 2008, 04:46)
Not so great after the novel biggrin.gif Carpenter fakened it a lil' bit.

The novel sounds interesting I liked the movie but I hate when they don't make the movie like the novel I guess A movie doesn't make a good book and a novel doesn't make a good movie either way protonkid what was the Author and the name of the book? (if it's different from the movie)

Struff Bunstridge
  • Struff Bunstridge

...loading...

• Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 03:22 PM

It's Stephen King. It's only the second or third novel he ever wrote (possibly after Carrie and The Shining), and it's a classic; beats the bollocks off the film. All King's books do.

bagga rabbit
  • bagga rabbit

***M2D***

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 07 March 2008 - 03:23 PM Edited by bagga rabbit, 07 March 2008 - 03:43 PM.

Christine is not a "ghost car".

sheek...
  • sheek...

-Living GTA Everyday-

• Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (Struff Bunstridge @ Mar 7 2008, 09:22)
It's Stephen King. It's only the second or third novel he ever wrote (possibly after Carrie and The Shining), and it's a classic; beats the bollocks off the film. All King's books do.

Yes I like Stephen King I really loved Tommyknockers the book was a little better than the movie and the Langoliers I've never got to read the book seems I can't find it, I remember an old girlfriend used to collect his books I'm sure she still does I used to read them and never return them lol

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:34 AM

Stephan King is great. Carrie is a rather good movie but i'd have to say his best work is Rose Red. That is a really great movie.

Anyway, the ghost cars probably werent based on Christine but they both do have striking resemblences.

Protonkid
  • Protonkid

Knight Rider

• Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:36 AM

King is very hard to film. Misery is by far the best movie based on his novel.

poinpioa
  • poinpioa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 March 2008 - 12:00 PM

GTA SA is a HAUNTED PC GAME

DO NOT PLAY IT WITH A MIRROR BEHIND U

OR SOMETHNG WILL APEAR AND DRAG YOU AWAY...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users